The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 3
rubycube is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrubycube is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrubycube is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrubycube is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Bowie, Silks

Looks - 9.5/10
90% similar to the picture on the forums, nice and sexy complexion. Beautiful looks

Body - 9.5/10
Tall, Slender and toned and curve shape body and a shapely hot bouncy ass

Boobs - 10/10
Natural and big, C headlights bros, nice and soft to suck, lick and squeeze, for big boobs lover

BBBJ - 9/10
Good suction swirling tongue all over the head and balls. Love it when our eyes met.

FJ - 9/10
Game for all positions. Excellent rodeo rider with lotsa in-sync bouncing action. Able to maintain the right height and angle for me to pound her from below during cowgirl (front and reverse). Sexy scene!

Attitude - 9/10
Hardworking and willing to please. No playing of phone and black face. Serve with a smile and go all the way.
Old Today, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
jackyka is a name known to alljackyka is a name known to alljackyka is a name known to alljackyka is a name known to alljackyka is a name known to alljackyka is a name known to all

Session just now with Pauline from Lust365

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t...hlight=pauline

Okt : Easy transaction , friendly 10
Looks : Pretty, look better in real life than photos 9/10
Body : Petite figure, easy to carry 9/10
Boobs : Perky titties, nice size 8.5/10
Pussy : Wet, slippery, tight 8.5/10
BBJ : Her suction was awesome, suck, really can suck my cock well. Slowly no rushing 9/10
FJ : Her moans is sexy varies as i bonk her harder. She also rides me well, nice view, she even give good massages after that! 10/10
Old Today, 11:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
hornworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Stable : foxythai
Lady : piya

Bro : best! Always trust his ladies. They bring in the best

Location : area G, nice apartment with private toilet. Big bed

Looks : similar to photo! Very pretty even without makeup

Body : Nice boobs and sensitive nipples. Smooth and soft skin. Feels nice when she hugs you or slides around your during the massage. Great body

Attitude : very friendly and chatty! Good English. She was hugging and kissing once I entered the room. Like visiting your mistress. Solidddd

Painting : clean shaved and dripping wet after a short while. Can see she was enjoying it too

Bj : careful bros, you might shoot fast if you not prepared. She started gentle and then things got wild. she suddenly deep throat too. She got me fucking hard and said she wanted my cock in her pussy

FJ : amazing. Wild girl any position also can.

Massage: inbetween shots got a good massage. This is what most bros were going for.

Overall, one of the best I had this year. Can see why she is always booked. Top notch service with excellent massage. For this price point, it’s a steal! Will be back again, but will book longer cos 90mins not enough. Maybe half day also not enough hahah… enjoy bros! ✌🏼
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deadpooler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tired Praew
Saw her photos listing in telegram showing her sexy body which somehow I like and I decided to book a session with her to try her out.

Look: 10/10, totally my type. she open the door and greeted me in bodycon short dress.
Body: 9/10, Very sexy body nice curves. no birth marks the ultimate stomach that i like.
Boob: 11/10, natural D cup boobs very soft and good to suck (good for boobs lover)
Bbbj: 8/10, good effort but nothing special. Take care of balls automatically and gave me short AR
Pussy: 9/10, natural wet just by kissing. Quite low mileage and tight.
GFE: 9/10, take care of u and give u 100% attention. Sincere lady with nice heart
RTF: definitely
Old Today, 12:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109173 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable:Sytlover88
Price includes Room and Safety Gears!
Make Bookings With Us !!
NEW Whatsapp Number : +6583011315
Join Our Telegram Group For Latest Girls & Promos : https://t.me/sytlover
Payment before start!!
Operating Hours 0900hrs-0400hrs!!

Background 
This is not my first time i have engaging the service of sytlover88. I think they are a revamp of old stable and not a new one. I would said the arrangement was smooth and no switch of baits of ladies as well as any last minute hiccups. I felt comfortable and will  engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional. 

Actress:  Natty

Natty was from Issan. She has been working in night life industry in BKK and Pattaya for quite some time. You will have no issue communications with her as her English was good. This is her first visit to SG working for this stable.
Weblink: https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=1002811

Look: ★★★★
She is petite in size and super light weight. She look the same as in pic, very chio type. Her look was charming with or without make up. Those soul taking type and she has the clubbing wild ah lian gal vibe and the look will grown on you. Sure will not reject type.

Body:★★★★★

*Permission was granted by lady and OKT for snapping the pic and posting here.
She has a small and soft boobs that fit her her slim, sexy and curvy figure with a few tattoo on on the neck. She has tanned beach skin and her ass was nice and shapely for doggie. She is sure not for boobs lover. Her nipple was sensitive and was nice for tickling, sucking and licking. I cannot spot any other scar or mark on her body.

Frenching: ★★★★★ 
Standard SOP in the shower without any action only rubba rubba each other and she clean me from head to toe. Action start after shower as she lie side by side with me. She said she was cold so i start by hugging her and kissing her and our lips were lock all the way totally DFK and non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet wild and passionate type. 

Abalone:★★★ ★★
Slowly, i arouse her by smooching her nose, eye and down to her navel and to her pussy. It was the wax type. Very smooth, i planted my lips in a zip zag motion, painted and sucked on her clit with some little fingering at the same time. I peel off and auto spread her leg to give a deeper taste of her pussy in a up down and circulator motion. Soon her pussy get wet and i could size white sticky liquid start cumming out and she was moaning and trembling while holding on to my head tight as well as grabbing me tight and signalling that she had cummed. Her abalone was juicy and delicious with no smell at all.

BlowJob:★★★★ 
She worked on my tool while occasionally looking at me. Long and steady blow and she will focus on the head, go slow then fast. Slowly build the momentum with good motion and suction. Tongue twirling and she use the tongue to flickle the dick head. I hold on to her head and give her super deepthroat and she obediently obliged it. On the other hand, create the thrust and mouth fuck her till i release all my cum in her mouth before removing my cock from her mouth.

Love Making:★★★★★
The love making was awesome. No need KY as she was already damn wet after my painting and damn horny too. She start to ride me. I thrust her hard hard and deep deep in an upward manner. She was moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. The scene was nice and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Next we change to missionary, we engaged in deep lip locking her again and then i adjusted our position so that both will have a firm grip. I control my speed and adjusted her to lock on me tightly and i pump her fast and slow alternating the speed for a solid 10 mins in that position. I can feel the tightness of my cock deep inside her and the heat deep inside. She was moaning loudly and breathing heavily. 

Lastly, i change to doggie and then I gave my  last burst of energy and a few stroke of deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furious. Her moan become louder and louder and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more kinky and exciting. Sensing that she has reach her climax and we cum together. We were both sweating furiously. I collapse on top of her and I pull out my cock from her pussy and I still see hot juice oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too. We rest a while as she lie beside me and hugging me and we have a short few minute rest before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you and she will willing to learn and was patient. She was hardworking and will put in effort in her job. The GFE high as we connected well and i feel at ease and had a good time with her.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service was good and really feel worth spending on it. I would keep her as a mistress and fuck her every day. I am sure to RTF her again as long as she is still here. I would recommend you to try her. 

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old Today, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
reppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My second visit with Bambam. Will keep returning as long as she’s here. Dating her is comfortable. There’s no awkwardness. Treats you well for the whole session. She can really ride hard in cowgirl.

Thanks CF 😉
Old Today, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of light

Paris from flirtygirls
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=1002658

Had a session last night after dinner, location at East, room big and clean

Lady was in her mid 20s, body was good, French hard and Bbbj soild

Very playful, will to serve and very accommodating to all request

She ride me will and she can cum multiple times even before I shot

Those like wild whore I reco this chick for sure
Old Today, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Kalin89 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.ph...5#post23721175

Model : Nana (Mansion)

OKT: clear with his instructions, quite a funny guy

Looks: pretty , shes got the hk celebrity gigi leung vibe, with her short haircut

Body: huge C cup natural racks, smooth skin with a slim frame. boobs lovers must fall in for this one, her boobs are to die for

Service: hardworking girl, gfe sex, feels really good with her on top and seeing her boobies bouncing, her facial expression is priceless.

She very friendly and accomodating, making sure im comfortable and enjoying myself all the way. surely a gem to rtf soon
Old Today, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2233 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Khun Nikki. From C Friday.
Bro M was very helpful and good service as always. Lovely model height lady who speaks Eng Korean and Thai. Very intelligent and good talker. Service oriented from the shower. Smooth skin, volumous C Cups, shaved below and tight too. Pretty with long hair. Enjoyed her company and worth a visit! Short massage to end the session. Wished she would be here longer than just F1 weekend! Enjoy!
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rickyryuken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gift @ Galaxy

Gift is super petite but has a great hourglass figure. Her photos are unnecessarily photoshopped as she is prettier than a heavy filter would indicate. Very soft manmade D jugs true to size. Her foreplay is very tactile and is very touchy feely. FJ is crazy tight. I didn’t expect to pop as quickly as I did, but she can get it.
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Very Very Strong Line-Up From Lust365.
Almost Missed out this Gem.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=1001861

Model: Celica
Looks: Cute and Pretty
Boobs: Big C
BBBJ: Very Good for sure no complaints
FJ: Very responsive and sexy eye contact. Body is good with nice curves definately a good bonk
GFE: She has a very sweet and pleasant voice. Bubbly personality and definately SYT lovers will tends to like her.

Saw Lust new edition on the way out. Won't say who but definately their Preimum Grade. Once Celica Zhao surely go bonk lol. Paisei if she sees me taking another lady
Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Richcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.ph...3#post23721093

Looks: slim fair skin pretty chinese looking syt
GFE: deep frenching, cuddling like couple, love her smooth soft voice
Body: 9 slim sexy figure
Boobs: 8 B cup natural soft boobs
Bbbj: 10 good sucking skill, can go deep and sucking of tip and balls
Fj: 9 very tight, dripping wet, she loves to ride, ride non stop till she cums. horny syt loving sex

Rtf: yes
Old Today, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 2
hawtsaws is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawtsaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Celica from Lust365
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthr...ghlight=celica

Looks:10/10 very chio
Body: 9/10 slim, very soft skin
Boobs: 8.5/10 C cup, bouncy and perky boobies
BBBJ: 9/10 to Mr I can describe it as passionate, like my real lover sucking me. I liked it, it didnt give me the commercial feels
FJ: 9/10 she is easily wet and tight. Felt the way how I stretched her up
GFE: 9/10 sweet type
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Zach8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.ph...4#post23721164

Fr for Meena (Mansion)

Looks: 9/10 pretty chiobu, got the mix blood looks
Body: 9/10 slim figure with nice ass
Frenching: 10/10 enjoy every moment of it with my tongue in her mouth and her sucking on it, intense
Boobs: 9/10 big and natural
Bbbj: 10/10 sensual bbbj, especially when she was attacking the tip of my dick, its was heavenly amazing
Fj: 9/10 gave her a good painting, shes damn wet before we engaged in a multiple position sex marathon. left with jelly legs
Gfe:9/10 top top gfe

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1