The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 15-04-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
captainkomtar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Kitty from Lust365

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthr...ighlight=kitty

3 words to sum up how Kitty made me like a rocket, zoom zoom cumming to the moon
-pretty
-very natural
-adventurous

I have no bad stones for her. She is definitely the woman in TG and SBF. Got me hooked with her charm and solid service. Felt like a holiday with her. Looking forward to booking her 2s or more.

Thanks to okt for arranging.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
maxwell91 is Cool - loads of Potential

Kinky Thai - Zani

Quick Review: I met Zani this past Friday, and it was definitely worth it. At a new location in central. She provided excellent service; her body is impressive man made boobs.

The experience was fantastic. We did a 69 for about 5 minutes before switching to CG style. Afterwards, we relaxed on the bed, talking about various topics.

Have a great energy and funny :-)
Old 15-04-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 5
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
SLIPPERY WHEN WET - PHO EDITION

Mira from Foxythai should come with the following warning sign:

She looks very close to advertised photos, minus whitening filters which makes her excessively fair, in person she is fair like Chinese, with cute button nose, always smiling face revealing kawaii cute looking crooked teeth. Her body is just the right amount of meat perfect for doggy lovers, with no protruding belly fats, bakness lvl 4.

To me she exudes sexy premilf vibes, very high Gfe hugged and dfk right after the door close. Reached down under her panties and she was already slippery wet continue rubbing them, we collapsed on the bed, hands all over each other, while we stripped each other in the heat of the passion.

I began to devour her enhanced large C cups with large brown areolas, she would moan and smile in enjoyment when sucking on her sensitive boobs, at times wriggling her upper body in enjoyment, moving south to where its slippery wet. Honestly I cannot remember anymore if she's shaved or trimmed, I was fixated on how wet her pussy look and feel and began my masterclass in painting which many have succumbed to and it was heavenly. The reaction, amount of pleasure exhibited, the way she held my head close to her pussy not letting go, the wetness of her pussy that my whole mouth would look like I just ravaged a half cut watermelon, the vicinity of my mouth from above my lips to my cheeks and chin all lathered with her pussy juices. At times she would arch her back in ecstacy, at times biting and squeezing the pillows but at no instance will she stop you from continuing, she can handle a lot of clitoral stimulation. At the same time I would move up my hands to encircle her tits which would harden.

Once I'm satisfied feasting on her wet pussy, the action starts, she does not care if your mouth is dripping wet with her juices, she will take it all in, pull you in to lick, kiss, dfk your wet lips like a slurpy bowl of pho. I especially enjoyed changing my thrusting tempo, from fast to slow to fast and seeing her reaction. We mainly did missionary with variations of lifting her legs up to my shoulder to get deeper penetration and she would moan louder and play with my tits.

At times the thrusting would be interspersed with more painting and fingering, which is another sight to behold, the squishing sounds of water and her moaning filling the room is music to my ears.

Mira speaks good Japanese since she worked in Japan for 3 years in clean massage parlours, so for Bros that are into fetishes having sex in Japanese, you can try it out. Her massage may also be something to look forward to due to her previous experience, I can't comment though because most of my time were spent having sex ��

Bros that likes premilf, kawaii looking, womanly body, horny FL who is damn slippery when wet, look no further. You won't regret trying her out.
I miss the slippery wet pussy and RTF Mira again early in the day. She's as horny as the first time, enjoys being painted for prolonged period of time, her body flinching in ecstasy. This time made her blow my dick while I fingered her pussy. She likes it when being pumped with the whole shaft exiting and reentering her pussy for every stroke such that she begin to gyrate and move her pussy up to fuck me back while in missionary position. Damn shiok to get such a reaction!

For Bros that enjoy a good massage, she gives a really strong one from finger pressing to stepping on your back. She told me via GT she studied massage in Japan.

Premilf lovers, mai tu liao!
Old 15-04-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
Tazdevil6666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazdevil6666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Armani (Lust365)
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthr...ghlight=armani

Looks: 9 Barbie like facial features. Met her in real life and I was like wow (just jaw dropped on her)

Boobs: 8.5 I would love a big tities but hers was just good. Sensitive and easy to grab.

Body: 9 slim. Well taken care

Bbbj: 9 slurpy kind of blows. Experience is true enough

Fj: 9.5 one of my best, if I may say. She is both sweet and spicy, good push and pull to make me drool over her. Played with her abalone a bit after missionary before positioning to doggy was just a complete cock teaser

Gfe: 9 treated me like a king, made me the most satisfied man on earth for that couple of minutes with her

I will definitely be back to feel her
Old 15-04-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 16
kelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
I miss the slippery wet pussy and RTF Mira again early in the day. She's as horny as the first time, enjoys being painted for prolonged period of time, her body flinching in ecstasy. This time made her blow my dick while I fingered her pussy. She likes it when being pumped with the whole shaft exiting and reentering her pussy for every stroke such that she begin to gyrate and move her pussy up to fuck me back while in missionary position. Damn shiok to get such a reaction!

For Bros that enjoy a good massage, she gives a really strong one from finger pressing to stepping on your back. She told me via GT she studied massage in Japan.

Premilf lovers, mai tu liao!
Thats a very fast RTF! Guess this is a lady not to be missed!
Old 16-04-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
devilsigh69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Pui of Rollypolly

OKT: Great and friendly, always a pleasure to chat with bro.

Looks: Damn seductive look, totally different from photos. Go the rocker chic aura, 10/10

Body: Not as meaty as I would like but no complaints, 8/10.

BBBJ: Love it, a lot of tongue and movement. Very playful and coy, love her blowjob. 10/10

FJ: Accommodating, asks first before anything which I really like. Would ask if I am okay and what position I would like to fuck her in. 10/10

GFE: Okay okay la, no complaints here. Hard to converse in English but she makes the effort. 9/1010

RTF: Maybe but for those that like those playful and coy types, definitely the choice for you.. Cheers to OKT for the arrangement, bro is power as usual 🫡
Old 16-04-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
User090988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

foxythai muayli

okt reply fast and location is ok

looks 6/10 edited alot

body 4/10 confirm weigh 10 kg more

french7/10 still ok

bbbj 6/10 i have better ones

fj 6/10 didnt have much positions due to her size so just doggy

rtf i dont think so
Old 16-04-2024, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 7
ahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to behold

Mikky -GX
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=981889&highlight=

Okt: Fast reply and friendly.

Looks: Picture is her, she looks prettier when she put on a smile

Body: All natural, nice ass and soft boobs

BBBJ: She knows how to wake my little brother up. Nice catbath as well. Did a bit of balls licking.

Fj: started in missionary she look into my eyes and french with me and tongue war start. Pounded her hard and deeper. Moans is loud and love juice is flowing.

Old 16-04-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 3
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jewel from Terminal21

Looks: 9/10 She is really pretty even though she had very light make up. Dolly eyes make you melt
Body: 9/10 Curvy type with nice ass and hips
Boobs: 9/10 Indeed D. Felt natural when I grab, best view of her boobs when she's riding me in cg
Frenching: 9/10 she initiate
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Lack in power suction for me, can be better but she making it up by being very hardworking with about 10mins of action.
FJ: 10/10 Very hardworking girl as she rides on top. Both shots no issue in unloading, great in doggy too as I can grab those voluptuous ass and go deep
GFE: 9/10 More like GF super horny
RTF: Yes

Old 16-04-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
davtoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Amber CF

Saw this chio girl listing in Tg. Texted OKT for a booking and got my slot at my preferred timing request.

Amber looks similar as photo posted. She have this seducing feature that won't make me feel bored. Body is skinny type with some sexy tattoos, enhancing her wild feel.

Her blowjob provide good suction plus point for no teeth feel and she suck my cock like a pro. Blows me when we showering together, enjoying myself a while thens top her, continue to the bedroom.

Frenching is on the menu like a long lost couple. I'm also fingering her and she is damn wet, went down to ate her juicy pussy and she give soft moans while she clenching her fist with the bedsheet. Time for main action, cap on. I pump her deep and hard in missionary till I unload my cum.

Recommended gem and will arrange a RTF soon. Very worth it if you want a good release with chio bu lady and high sex drive.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=982034
Old 16-04-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
User090988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by User090988 View Post
foxythai muayli

okt reply fast and location is ok

looks 6/10 edited alot

body 4/10 confirm weigh 10 kg more

french7/10 still ok

bbbj 6/10 i have better ones

fj 6/10 didnt have much positions due to her size so just doggy

rtf i dont think so
sorry my bad is kinkythai
Old 16-04-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sexboiboi is Cool - loads of Potential

Liz (Seduction)

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=982071

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10 Curvy type with nice ass and hips
Boobs: 7.5/10 C or D, man-made (Prefers Original)
Frenching: 7.5/10 light perks
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Need try her mint pop!
FJ: 9/10 Reserved and shy, but very wild when sex!
GFE: 9/10 Service oriented, worked in JB Sentosa prior!
RTF: Probably, many other options
Old 16-04-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 22
hotel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=982396

Kate Club Friday

Leaving FR for this service queen. Had her last night and didn't disappoint at all.

I was there to be fucked by her. Her bj was sloppy, wet and sure to make you come. But I was tired from work it took me a while to get there. She was hardworking, gave me a stroke alternating that with BJ. Spitting her saliva to lubricate. I asked her if I can cum in her mouth, she said bring it on Once I did, she kept it in for a bit and let it out dripping out of her mouth and look sexily at me. Very shiok!

Let me rest a bit before teasing me again. Started with another wet BJ. After which she mounted on me and rode like a crazy cowgirl. She is considered tight and very wet, I can hear the piak piak sound while my hands groping her tits.

Fuck me dry for both shots. Overall she is a nice FL to be with. Friendly and chatty. But she only here for several days. Would love to RTF her someday for her great fuck service.
Old 16-04-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Blitzgear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
🐰: Patsy
STABLE: PLAYBOY88

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p...7#post23220707

Okt is responsive. I had some scheduling issue which he help me settle immediately.

PHOTO: 9/10 it’s exactly the lady but with some filters
BODY: 9/10 slim, nice ass, minimal tattoos
BOOBS: nice firm Bs. Young firm boobs are the best, no sag at all.
FRENCH: no, maybe i not handsome like other bros to managed
BBBJ: Good but short, no teeth
CIM: N.A
FJ: 7/10, not much variations. Can take a hard and long pounding, pussy is nice and tight.
GFE: 6/10, more like a friend than GF. Talkative and able to converse in basic English.

Overall Service: 7/10

🐰Others Remarks.
Bros looking for a commando experience can skip. If you are looking for a nice sweet gal with an amazing body, definitely should look for her.
Agree with you on your conclusion. Tried her last week and she's the gnd kwai kwai type. Chatty and polite and she's a good kisser + suction good on BBBJ. Okt told me early on she don't offer CIM. She also don't want to be painted (suspect she will lose control. Heh heh.)

Anyway her body bakness is 3 (not too thin), nice B boobs, and skin is smooth. Nice eyes too. Bros looking for a xmm and want to dominate (respectfully) should go for her. She is leaving this Friday I think. Place is decent (private and not old) too.
Old 16-04-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 3
greenteapokka is one of the Best!greenteapokka is one of the Best!greenteapokka is one of the Best!

Lust - Kitty

Looks: 8.5/10 85% Similar to picture. Friendly smile, very approachable from the start. In my personal experience, when we dim the lights, the girl looks so way better and sexier!

Boobs: 8/10 B natural, small nips, she's sensitive when you lick or tune it.

Body: 9/10 slim and slender. Nice amount of meat for making love. Her skin is well-maintained.

BBBJ: 9/10. I am rating so high in this department because she is really that good. There is enough suction and lubrication from her saliva that makes a good blowjob. I think there were occasion of deep-throat but it didn't last that long.

Frenching: 10/10. i am quite peculiar here because I am a sucker for frencher. Her type of frenching suits me well. Starts of gentle but increasingly getting more wild and DFK.

FJ: 9/10. Started with missionary and then standard cowgirl. Her pussy shaved, naturally moist and sufficiently tight. I guess her level of horniness is super high.

GFE: 9/10 Likes to giggle, joke, making the atmosphere less tense and more relax. She's more like a FB than GF type of feel. There is the urge to dote her but the physically attraction and the desire to release is higher.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1