The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Dspleof Dumbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou 杭州?

Bro Sammi88,

Nanshan Lu is history alreadi, depending on wat you are "really" looking for, there are couple of options available

1) Most Happening club in Hangzhou today : SOS , Huang Long Ti Yu Zhong Xin, though not as hot as before but still packing in a full house crowd daily

2) If looking for MMs ( Unis ), depends on which day you visiting HZ, weekend, then yes NAnshan Lu, Channel 9 / Ji Di

3) Alternatives, KTVs/MPs

Hope this helps

BR
Old 22-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dspleof Dumbass
Bro Sammi88,

Nanshan Lu is history alreadi, depending on wat you are "really" looking for, there are couple of options available

1) Most Happening club in Hangzhou today : SOS , Huang Long Ti Yu Zhong Xin, though not as hot as before but still packing in a full house crowd daily

2) If looking for MMs ( Unis ), depends on which day you visiting HZ, weekend, then yes NAnshan Lu, Channel 9 / Ji Di

3) Alternatives, KTVs/MPs

Hope this helps

BR
Thanks Bro DD.

I read 1 of your many FR about this pub located in the "university" zone, cheap drinks with many gals to drink with u...but I couldn't remember the name of this place that mentioned by u before...can u kindly tell me again? Thanks!

If I get the chance to visit HZ, I shall pay a visit to Channel 9 or Ji Di (极地空间酒吧 南山路103号). Found this info on a website, I hope it's correct.

Btw, do u station in HZ?

Rgds.
Old 24-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Samster

Well, I guess it still boils down to the ultimate agenda" what are you looking for? "

I cant really remember the uni place as well, can ask but remembered its quite way out. PS: No hanky panky, just drinks and talk, of course if you think you feel lucky then by all means.........

As for Nan Shan Lu, leave it to you to make up your own mind , been a while since I been down there so things might have changed, don know.

My suggestion: If you coming to HZ alone and for 1 night only + looking for "bang bang" at night, then aim for FLs or KTV gals. Don waste your time with pubs , besides FLs and KTV gals can also accompany you to drink and club if you want.
Old 24-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks DD.

I've never been to HZ n was jus thinking since I'm only 2 hours away from SH, thus if possible I would like to pop by to check out the places like 西湖, the local food and local nite scene...

Really appreciate your advice so far and since u mentioned FLs, would u kindly advice where can I find the FLs? Or any other details such as price range for ON...etc.

If I intented to stay near Han Shan Lu, which hotel or hotels which u recommend?

Thanks in advance.
Old 25-11-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

Soffitel Hotel, stone throw away from Nan Shan Lu.

As for FL prices... this really varies man. Not like GZ or SZ. Std asking price would be between RMB 1000-1500. Same price as KTV "Ta Bao" gals. Have heard of those that are willing to commit to RMB 500-600 as well.
Never tried the FLs here, either KTV or get lucky.

Another hotel you can try is Hyatt, West Lake. BabyFace is just next door. Pimps prowling that area in the night though not sure if Hyatt is girl friendly or not.

Hope this helps
Old 12-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rickytay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Disappointing HZ trip............

Just back from HZ 2 day 1 night biz trip.

Was staying at Huang Long Fan Dian at Shu Guang Lu. Got to pay 48 RMB per day to use the internet. But it just could not get my laptop connected to the network.

Arrive from SZ at noon and scout ard the area. Went to check out the MP but find price is kinda high as compared to SZ.

Roam ard and see a hair saloon. Was invited in by 3 ladies which are in their 30s.

I did a foot and body massage and HJ(while massaging their boobs) for 90 RMB.

Next went to Xi Hu and tour around (was amazed by the view although it's winter).

And when night fall, a lot of pimps out there asking you to visit their club.

I was hesitated to go at first but curiousity beats everything and I went to a Club called "Jia Zhou Hong". It's a black shop man!!!!

Was intro to a girl who say she is pre-school teacher. She keep going out and order the ladies drink, while I was just drinking green tea. I sensed something was wrong and say I wanna leave but she called in the mummy and was asking me to stay longer while they keep ordering ladies drink.

I was damm pissed off and and they kind of sense it. In the end they brought in the bill which comes out to RMB 1700...... and all I drank was green tea....the ladies drink is RMB 168 each and they have drank up to 8 glasses.

Actually I don't mind paying it but what pissed me off it they took a whole hour to bill me and while the gers keep ordering the drinks. Furthermore no action from the ger, simply siam when I try to touch her and she and her mummy still got the cheek to ask for 300RMB each.

Anyway was kinda of upset and disappointed with the city. But i do admit the view is great!!!

It was a bad trip because I came back broke and unsextified......guess I should have stick to MP if I have to go back there again...........
Old 12-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
colourwolfy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hangzhou is so foggy tonight that one can hardly see a thing on the streets. I'm living here temporarily until the end of February. Went out alone last weekend to SOS and got lucky. Not bad. Have not tried the KTVs though, and wonder where the super-hot babes in Hangzhou are.

Anyone keen for a night out next weekend? 20/1 (friday) or 21/1 (saturday). Any good recommendations?

Wolfy
Old 13-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster

Been a while since my last posting, my heart go out to Bro Rickytay but such blackshops are all over China not just Hangzhou so got to be extra careful when "hunting" , for RMB 1700 , you could have gone to Jin Bi and have a great time less Ta Pao which cost 1300-1500.

As for Bro Wolfy, "applause" good on you man to score in SOS. But do be careful as there are some FLs working the joint. Becareful because they look like Zhen Zhi from the ring....

New Joint in town is SuperStar , behind Jie Bai Shopping Ctr. Think closed this week pending some license .

Cant join you on 20/1 as I am flying back to Sunny SGP ...... byebye freaking cold! haha

Places not to visit:

1) MAX
2) Xin Yue Ke ( The new joint at Huang Long thats said to be bigger then SOS)
3) MIXER (crazy boss opened MIXER 1 and MIXER 2 when both mixers not drawing in the crowd)
4) Park
5) Huo Zi Liao ( Most idiot conciegeire will advise tourist to go there. Reach the damn place and continue to walk forward for 5-10 minutes and you will see the neon lights of Nan Shan Lu )

Recommended Places

1) SOS
2) Channel 9
3) Super Star ( Friend's joint so must support, haha)

Hope this helps any bros visiting, and happy CNY
Old 13-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou ???

Hey DD, Will be back to HGH next month. Now most time in CAN. See you back in SGP
Old 13-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
colourwolfy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi DD,

Thanks for the info, especially the "not to visit" list. I've been to Huozhiliao and indeed it's nothing great, although it's recommended in the Hangzhou nightlife site. What kind if a joint is Superstar? Is it a KTV or a club?

I did actually come across some FLs in SOS. They said, "Pay me 100yuan and I'll play with you." I simply showed them pictures of my past prey in my mobile, and politely said, "Thanks. I never had to pay when I come out to play."

Too bad you can't join us/me on the 20th. Are there so few brothers in HZ?

Wolfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dspleof Dumbass
As for Bro Wolfy, "applause" good on you man to score in SOS. But do be careful as there are some FLs working the joint. Becareful because they look like Zhen Zhi from the ring....

Cant join you on 20/1 as I am flying back to Sunny SGP ...... byebye freaking cold! haha

Places not to visit:

1) MAX
2) Xin Yue Ke ( The new joint at Huang Long thats said to be bigger then SOS)
3) MIXER (crazy boss opened MIXER 1 and MIXER 2 when both mixers not drawing in the crowd)
4) Park
5) Huo Zi Liao ( Most idiot conciegeire will advise tourist to go there. Reach the damn place and continue to walk forward for 5-10 minutes and you will see the neon lights of Nan Shan Lu )

Recommended Places

1) SOS
2) Channel 9
3) Super Star ( Friend's joint so must support, haha)

Hope this helps any bros visiting, and happy CNY
Old 16-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

Well Master Dumbass, I am heading to SH again this week for XXXX for the god knows how many times, really getting on my freaking nerves.

Anyway, likelyhood will be back again next month

As for Bro Colorwolf, SuperStar is one of the joint discos opened in Dec 2005.

Concept similar to SOS w/o adjoining KTV, KTV next door by different boss so don have gals coming over after work or ordered to sit in by management like Club 2.

Not many ppl there now but given its location and decor, don see why it should not become big!

Well, the paying dicks go where the perfumed pussy are! No Pussy , no paying dicks... haha

SOS still the hottest joint, packed every freaking night but the quality of the super chio babes have dropped from many to a few to rare find.

Those gals that come up to you to ask for drinks and play with you are not all FLs, some are there to cheat some fast cash from patrons.Some will take your drinks money and disppear, some will sit with you and ask for tips later.

Most of these, if not all. FUCKING UGLY!

You are better off getting the SOS dancers to sit and play with you if you don mind paying tips, solid abs but cant say too much abt boobs though, guess its occupational hazards. haha...
Old 17-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: Hangzhou's Rendezvous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss
Hey DD, Will be back to HGH next month. Now most time in CAN. See you back in SGP
Hey big bro DumbAss,
How r u? So u visiting HZ next month? Great! Do drop by in SHA for a visit then & we'll catch up...

For several years, I still can't forget the 'tag-team' occasion you've deliberately arranged for Bro Baywatch & me then in HZ....sigh...very fond memories till now bro.....thanks, thanks & many utmost thanks! Wonder if the 2 gals are still hanging around in HZ??? I still vaguely remember Ms. TY....she's your fave as well eh?

Look forward to seeing u & catching with u soon big bro!
Cheers.
Old 17-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Anyone in Hangzhou ???

Wah lau,

So exciting ah, everybody going to HangZhou....

Mabbe I'd go and see for myself since my time in England is coming to an end....

Who Shags Wins
Old 17-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1774 / Power: 23
sextronics has a brilliant futuresextronics has a brilliant futuresextronics has a brilliant futuresextronics has a brilliant futuresextronics has a brilliant futuresextronics has a brilliant futuresextronics has a brilliant futuresextronics has a brilliant futuresextronics has a brilliant futuresextronics has a brilliant futuresextronics has a brilliant future

i'm still alive!~ i'm still alive!~ haha

been too F busy with work for the past few months! no time to play!

any bros going back to SG for CNY?

i will be leaving on this 25th.

time for some actions liao.
Anyone visiting or already in Prague (Czechia), drop me a PM.

Note: Please don't spam my inbox after you up me. I have a list to up back everyone, so pls be patient. Min +10. Kam sia!
Old 19-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
ChinaAlleWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Singaporean Brothers in Zhejiang...

Hereby Wishing all of you a Happy Chinese New Year ! 恭喜发财
Enjoy the festival seasons!!

Im gonna miss Zhejiang !! but will be back for more !! ~hoho~

With warmest regards
Chinaalleway
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1