The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Bro lglg666, it fascinates me to know that there are "dudes" out there who thinks that there are girls all ready to screw your brain out without anything in return. All the expectations BUT with no thoughts about what they have to give back to the girls. Money, looks, feelings, anything that might even remotely attract the girls to have fun with you. Have they even use their "BLAIN!!!"

Bro The Lord, I am not saying you are kidding me. I agree with you totally. Your posts about those "clowns" are damn funny. haha, the girl dun wan to talk to me, they are ugly, they dun wan to fuck blah blah blah hahahahahaha all those cracks me up.

Your posts have been insightful. Too bad, I belong to those who have guts only in numbers or if the girl demonstrates positive reaction only would I approach. Just wish sometimes I have more guts than what I am today. Sigh.. I know more practice but most times, don't dare to practice
Old 22-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro ningcaichen and Bro dom01 thank you for upping me... thanks again for your support
Old 23-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Bros,

im really into maids but i really am a noob in terms of approaching. I hope bros can pass me some contact of maids in tampines, pasir ris area. In return i can pass u my FL contacts. Pls Pls help me
Old 23-09-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Arilus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

beeen following this thread quietly...but still had not have the courage to apporach a maid to ask for her number...

i have problems aporaching local girls for contact numbers, what more maids..haha..even tho those who made eye contact with me..but my heart pound very fast...too fast to have the balls to actually ask for their numbers..haiz, how i wish i can get it of this feeling and just go for it..
Old 23-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilus View Post
beeen following this thread quietly...but still had not have the courage to apporach a maid to ask for her number...

i have problems aporaching local girls for contact numbers, what more maids..haha..even tho those who made eye contact with me..but my heart pound very fast...too fast to have the balls to actually ask for their numbers..haiz, how i wish i can get it of this feeling and just go for it..
maids easier then local gals when it comes to getting number. just got one.. bishan prime.. kena scolded jialat by her employer, i asked her "kena mara ah?"

she knod, i juz say sayang k. she smile

den ask her for her number, she quickly give me b4 her mam came out from the supermarket.

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

Ok time for a New List :
VP: Elina

To up list:
Old 23-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Wow bro shit8...Very well done... Used the opportune moment and got her number... Thats the way.... ah ha ah ha... i like it... ah ha ...ah ha....

I guess even for the newest of noobs... the dissertation here is good enough all they need to do is read patiently and put in practice...

And yea man maids are easy meat compared to local meat....

The other day i was in a cab driven by a Bangla (citizen now) dunno how they get citizenship if he driving cab... Anyway he told me he hates maids especially pinoys as they always asking for money... So he said he hits on local minahs.... Phew... We think local meat is hard.... here you have banglas upping local minahs.... Where do they pick them up from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
maids easier then local gals when it comes to getting number. just got one.. bishan prime.. kena scolded jialat by her employer, i asked her "kena mara ah?"

she knod, i juz say sayang k. she smile

den ask her for her number, she quickly give me b4 her mam came out from the supermarket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilus View Post

Old 23-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DarkGuardian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very good morning to all the esteemed professors of the "Maid-Humpers Academy" as well as all seniors. I've been reading this thread diligently since its inception, and it is definitely an honour to have learned the various maid-catching skills from experts and old hands of the game. I've tried to put the knowledge that I gained here into practice, and it is a joy to say that I've gotten several successful hits.

Anyway, just wanted to share an experience here. The girl in question is not a maid, but rather a pinay professional aged 25 that I met one day in, of all places, at Borders bookstore. I was there to get some books for myself, and I found this pretty thing standing forlornly at the horror section. I made my way over and pretended to be perusing the shelves, but all the while I was checking her out from the corner of my eye. Body 7/10, looks 7.5/10. I then edged closer to her and grabbed a book from the shelf, some Stephen King novel, and at the same time bumped into her, oh so gently.

She turned, and I gave her one of my sheepish smiles and apologized. She returned my smile, and sensing a golden opportunity at hand, I asked her what she was looking for, and she replied that she die-die wanted to find a STEPHEN KING BOOK(!) but it didn't seem to be available here. I then told her that there was another Borders branch at Bugis, if she was interested in checking it out, but she said that she didn't know where it was. I then shyly asked her if she wanted me to take her there. At first she was reluctant, saying that it would be too troublesome for me, but I persisted, and before you could say "STEPHEN KING IS THE BEST HORROR WRITER EVER" we were at the Bugis Borders, she had her book, and I had her number. I actually got to send her home, and got a very nice kiss for my efforts.

That was in May, and currently we are dating.She's quite an open-minded person, and the way I see it, there should be an FR from me in a couple of weeks time haha. My advice to all those hooligans who keep demanding for numbers: stop asking to be bloody spoon-fed and make some effort in approaching and talking to these maids. If you want something so damn badly, if your cock-head needs its fix desperately, then pull out all the stops, and I can virtually guarantee you that you'll get successful in your endeavour.

Anyway, my humblest apologies for the long post, and if it doesn't belong in this thread, since no maids were humped in my story hahaha.
Old 23-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
The other day i was in a cab driven by a Bangla (citizen now) dunno how they get citizenship if he driving cab... Anyway he told me he hates maids especially pinoys as they always asking for money... So he said he hits on local minahs.... Phew... We think local meat is hard.... here you have banglas upping local minahs.... Where do they pick them up from?
Bro u nv asked him where he picked them up.. hahaha :P
Old 23-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Need a bit of advice..
Was planning to meet maid again for another romp.. but suddenly get sms from her asking me for money.

Mmmm how should i respond??
Old 23-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdnac View Post
Hi,

Need a bit of advice..
Was planning to meet maid again for another romp.. but suddenly get sms from her asking me for money.

Well....just asked yourself if is she really worth it ( I mean the amount she is asking for ). If it is just a small amount then that shouldn't be a problem. If it is more than what you are willing to give then....ask her what else can she offer you in return or just tell her "no".

My 2cents worth......no honey, no money for guy but for gals....no money then no honey kekeke! That's a basic rule for getting a good "bonking".
Old 23-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hor_chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to all Professors,

i'm a noob when it comes to maid hunting but recently i got a contact from a website and it turns out to be a maid. I have never seen her, i don't know how she looks but her voice sounds cute. she lives around my area and i had a short chat with her. she ask if we can meet on fri and i say sure but now i'm hestitating...because i don't know how she looks like. Should i go ahead?
Old 23-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hor_chew View Post
hi to all Professors,
she ask if we can meet on fri and i say sure but now i'm hestitating...because i don't know how she looks like. Should i go ahead?
Go...and see her with your own eyes, the worst that can happen is just waste your time. If she turns out to be the better ones...then good luck and enjoy!

If you are still a virgin then you have something to loose in near future and stay home!
Old 23-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hor_chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yah what is there to lose right. she's just about 5min drive away from my hse but there'll be this fear that she'll turn out to be you know what. hahahaha...

yup i'm still a virgin...with maids. hahahaha...
Old 23-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

Dude werdnac Professor Warlord lglg666 has answered your queries

Simply put Will you rtf? If the answer is yes you will have to help her out... If the amount is reasonable and if you can afford then you give her... Else bargain but remember bargaining wil reduce your credibility in her eyes

If you wont RTF as is usually the case with me say you have financial problems yourself and politely move on

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Well....just asked yourself if is she really worth it ( I mean the amount she is asking for ). If it is just a small amount then that shouldn't be a problem. If it is more than what you are willing to give then....ask her what else can she offer you in return or just tell her "no".

My 2cents worth......no honey, no money for guy but for gals....no money then no honey kekeke! That's a basic rule for getting a good "bonking".
Quote:
Originally Posted by werdnac View Post
Hi,

Need a bit of advice..

Old 23-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

I did.... His answer was "practically everywhere"... i said like where... he replied at malls, void decks, hawker centres....

You see we think local meat is expensive and difficult to procure.... We leave the door open .... the Banglas go in and make mince meat of the local produce.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity View Post
Bro u nv asked him where he picked them up.. hahaha :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1