The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 409 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Beautiful Fun Sexy Super Slim Top Service Yuki!

Yuki is back! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week only from 4 to 9 November! Yuki will be here for a very short period of time only, we are not sure if she might extend, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service gem!
Old 08-11-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Beautiful Fun Sexy Super Slim Top Service Yuki!

Yuki is back! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week only from 4 to 9 November! Yuki will be here for a very short period of time only, we are not sure if she might extend, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service gem!
Old 09-11-2019, 04:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Old 09-11-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 09-11-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 11-11-2019, 04:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Last week for Yuki! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week only from 11 to 16 November! This week is Yuki's last, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service gem!
Old 11-11-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Last week for Yuki! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week only from 11 to 16 November! This week is Yuki's last, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service gem!
Old 11-11-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 12-11-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster (Donor)

Many thanks to this brother for the really lovely FR on Yuki! She is really top notch, isn't she? We are really glad you enjoyed the session with Yuki and we look forward to your next visit! Once again, many thanks for the kind support, it is really deeply appreciated!

Last week for Yuki! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week only from 11 to 16 November! This week is Yuki's last, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service beauty!
Old 12-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Last week for Yuki! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week only from 11 to 16 November! This week is Yuki's last, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service beauty!
Old 12-11-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Many thanks to this brother for the really lovely FR on Yuki! Yuki is an absolute gem, isn't she? We are really glad you enjoyed the session with Yuki and we look forward to your next visit! Once again, many thanks for the kind support, it is really deeply appreciated!

Old 13-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post
FR for Yuki from VP

Came back after a long break to see what was on offer in dome 3. Didn't manage to try Yuki the last round as I was low on vitamin M. So I knew she was a must try from all the FRs I saw.

Note: Some ppl here call me VP dog.. but I am just a man who likes beautiful woman with good service and if VP girls can give me that you can call me whatever you want.. All I know is that my reviews are 100% my own. Bros who wanna chat me up in PM are always welcome!

OKT: 10/10 as always, no need to say more

Superlatives for Yuki: Doe-eyed Venus, Energiser bunny in bed, Beauty Queen, Cowgirl of my dreams

Yuki: 11/10

I won't go into specific numbers but overall based on the words you see above, I am sure you can tell I was very sextisfied. Her willingness to please is something that really stood out for me.. but of course you have to treat her right first... She is a lovely girl, shy and submissive at first, but always pushing the right buttons and teasing you in all the right ways.. We were kissing from the shower till the end of the session. (Stopped to talk of course) But her hands roamed free even after our session.. A taste of things to come for the next session?
Perhaps!

Thanks once again VP.. till next time
Many thanks to @Dawen90 for the really lovely FR on Yuki! Yuki is really as beautiful as a beauty queen and rides like a cowboy girl, doesn't she? We are really glad that you enjoyed the session with Yuki and we look forward to your next visit! Once again, many thanks for the kind support, it is really deeply appreciated!

Special note to @Dawen90 and other bros who have been supporting our VPremium ladies and writing FRs for them if they were good or bad. Our sincere apologies about the nasty comments that might come your way as you support and write for the ladies you like, that's just the way it is, whether it is in this dome or others as this industry is extremely competitive. Whether a FR is real or not, it will be known sooner or later, and if 95% of the FRs points to the same kind of experience and direction and is more or less consistent and accurate with everyone else's then chances are, it is definitely a real FR. For those who have seen their FRs consistently with us each time you write for the lady and we had put it up, you will know VPremium only puts out genuine FRs as experienced by our customers. if there is no FR for that lady that day, we will just not put anything out. As mentioned before, this is our principle of doing this business from day one and also our goal of being the best so that is why we will never put out any fake FRs for our ladies; if our ladies are not good enough we will just remove them immediately like we did with Ting Ting or Natsuko etc. We always believe a better lady will come along

Last edited by VPremium; 13-11-2019 at 02:27 PM.
Old 13-11-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 14-11-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster (Donor)

Last 3 days for Yuki! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week only from 11 to 16 November! This week is Yuki's last, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service beauty!
Old 14-11-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Many thanks to this brother for the really lovely FR on Yuki! Yuki is really the best, isn't she? We are really glad you enjoyed the session with Yuki and we look forward to your next visit! Once again, many thanks for the kind support, it is really deeply appreciated!

Last 3 days for Yuki! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week only from 11 to 16 November! This week is Yuki's last, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service beauty!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1