The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Kapunkap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bao Bao- Hot PRC with 32E Boobs

hey bro am new to fls mostly been to mps and fishtanks. mind sharing e contact for her? sounds great!! will return with a FR ok?
Old 13-07-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapunkap View Post
hey bro am new to fls mostly been to mps and fishtanks. mind sharing e contact for her? sounds great!! will return with a FR ok?
bro, her contact number is oledi in ur PM inbox...pls check it out....
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.
Old 13-07-2008, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 19
peter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to Bro Cheonging101!

Had a single shot expresso session 3 days ago.

Was expecting big neh neh size E, a bit disappointed when it is not as big as I have imagined...sian half liao...but luckily it is still good size and most importantly excellent bonking!

told her i just recover from back injury and wanna put my ferrari rod to test. we had our quick shower individually and i told her no need foreplay... she took out her own lubricant and rubba her entrance and i told her to be in doggie position... ok, 1 2 3 enter... hmm, not bad, in ... out.... in... out.... in out in out in out oh oh!!! full power liao and dont know if shre really high but she is moaning so badly and that makes me accelerate to the last gear and can feel condom very hot...her V muscle grip is good too, whole shaft had a nice grip. after about 10 mins of ramming, i tired liao and ask her to ride on me...

wow, wat a view, skin is quite fair and the neh neh bouncing up and down.... she activate her mercedes AMG engine and i also reactivate my ferrari engine, combine together we fuck and moan like no body business, confirm next door can hear us as they bang on our wall...

in 10 mins i told her i gonna cum soon and ask her if can shoot on her neh neh ( my fav fantasy)... she ok and i withdraw... she knee and i stand, i let her jerk me off. in less than 1 minute i cum all over her yummy neh neh...
wow... shack man...

thanks TS for the contact and will up u later... up me if u enjoy my FR i will do likewise. cheers and happy bonking!
Old 13-07-2008, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

how come her pricing changes when more bros go find her....

thought is acording to TS

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 13-07-2008, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 19
peter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdick69 View Post

she practice free market principle. demand up, price also goes up
Old 13-07-2008, 03:38 AM
Samster

amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
....Anyway, bros, the damage are as follows:

$70/1 hour/1 shot
$100/2 hours/1 shot + 1 hour massage
$150/2 hours/2 shots
Quote:

hey bro..... did she quoted to u the damage as stated by the TS? anyway i did call her yesterday at 3AM.....and this is her final pricing....she changed her mind again

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_lee_1969 View Post
Thanks to Bro Cheonging101!

Had a single shot expresso session 3 days ago.........
thx for ur FR bro.....what is ur damage then? as stated by TS?
Be happy, be funny.
Old 13-07-2008, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

wah her pricing like stock market...... but not logical leh....

$70/1 hour/1 shot
$150/2 hours/2 shots

like that i rather tell her for 1 hr/1 shot 2 times .....

not because of $10.00 but feels like she can raise as and when she happy.... think TS is out to help her but she taking advantage on his kindness lor

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 13-07-2008, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
wah her pricing super upmarket...... but not logical leh....

$70/1 hour/1 shot
$150/2 hours/2 shots

like that i rather tell her for 1 hr/1 shot 2 times .....

not because of $10.00 but her pricings really not frdly..... feels like she is can raise as she happy.... think TS out to help her but she taking advantage on his kindness lor
bro, think u r not in the full picture and understand y there is such confusion. answer to your question is in this post.

the fact that i proposed 2 hour with 1 FJ + Massage at $100 is simply because $150 is far too steep (at least in our SBF market)... $70/1hour/1shot is what TS had neg for us (for me i paid her $80 as what her existing customer from the musical lounge is paying).
$150/2shots/2hours is based on what her exisiting customers are paying...(if u workout on the fact on her original price for single shot, she did give a discount on the 2 shots package)....as mentioned, i strongly advise bros who really want two shots to neg the price wif her.

hope it clear all on damage issue....cheers
Be happy, be funny.
Old 13-07-2008, 04:33 AM
Samster

PM bro TS for the contact.....ALL CREDITS GO TO HIM..... i am juz here to help out...thats all [/QUOTE]

time to sleep..... continue any outstanding tomolo
Be happy, be funny.
Old 13-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Wah, bro! Sleep at 4.30am ah?

I just got back from hotel after session with Daphn3333.

Kena drained dry. Hahaha!

Anyway, thanks for taking over the helm.

Will only be here for a while to type up FR and clear current PMs.

Again, many thanks for clarifying to the bros here.

Bao Bao call me yesterday afternoon to 'chor' me.

Last edited by Cheonging101; 13-07-2008 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Linking
Old 14-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Back to clear PMs and reply new ones, bros!

Hope you guys had an enjoyable weekend!
Old 14-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Hlee8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bao Bao- Hot PRC with 32E Boobs

A FR is in order to show my appreciation for Cheonging101's kind consideration of me being worthy of sharing her number.

No offence to Cheonging but before I launch into my FR, the WL is NOT an E CUP. She WAS an E-cup but has slimmed down and is only a C cup currently.

Looks: I met up with her and when I laid eyes on her, i was of the mind maybe I should cancel my session with her. She is not ugly but abit plain and the way she was dressed that day looked abit 'auntie' to me although she claims she is in her mid 20s. Perhaps it was the whole package that made her look older as I suppose on closer inspection she would look in her at best early 30s to me. But since I was there and hoping to see some E-cup tit action i decided to go along with the ride.

Attitude: She has a good attitude and is friendly and accomodating. She tries to act coy and put on her best bed room eyes when we were in the room. She appears to be a warm person which adds on to helping the session a pleasant one.

Body: She cleaned me up in the shower and i had a nice look over of her bod. She is rather short but has a body I would term as 'chilli padi' type. Very compact and tight with some nice curves that make such honeys a real turn on. she had really nice teardrop shaped tits which were full at the end of the teardrop which seem to be suspended on air without support but you can see the weight hanging down. I have to be honest and say i would have very much preferred if they were E-cups which would have been spectacular but I had to make do with the Cs which I wont usually accept. Overall she has a nice proportion everywhere. Bush not trimmed but not offensively hairy. She had slight armpit hair if that bothers you.

The Screw: Her attitude comes into play here and she tries to please. If you have any requests best to tell her and she would accomodate within reason. The head she gave was pleasant and sensual. She flicks the tongue whilst giving you her best CFM look. Cat bath quite SOP. Lubes herself and you are ready to ride. She is quite noisy to help enhance the mood but she is not the tightest hole on the island. She does contract her muscles to help 'sqeeze' whatever is left in your snake before releasing it drained.

Post screw - I lacked the time to go for a massage and screw but as we had a little time left she gave me a brief massage to help me wind down. Her attitude still tip top after the business was done.

Verdict: a pleasant enough experience but unlikely to repeat solely because she is not an E-cup. That is not to say she isnt a good screw but I think fellow tit meisters would understand where Im coming from.
Old 14-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to bro Cheonging101 for sharing .

Had a session with Bao Er yesterday. The total experience is similar to most of bros mentioned. Just a little more to add is she is extremely hygenic as just after shower and laid on bed in anticipating her bbbj on me, she will repeatedly at close visual seeking for any weird smell or look of your didi at least 3times and followed by withdrawing her self brought wet tissue to clear your didi in detail again. Then she is ready for bbbjing you.

Statistics
Look : 7.8
Body : 7 not fat nor slim. baba type (my type which I like)
Boobs : 9. C+ cups with nicely shaped and nice pink nips
shower : DIY. she will cum in the bath room just for the present but seems not keen to soap you. So I also never request lor
Painting : yes
Frenching : No(just few pecks that i could get from her)
Bbbj : yes
Fj : 6.8 (missionary and cowgirl ride was great with nice stereo effect but too much phone calls which she would not switch off nor to silent mode)

Damage : 150+20room+1.666cd.(wanted 2shots but only managed to have 1 as I hv pumped her on the second round but couldn't cum and went soft so decided to hj to cum on her beautiful boobs but her phone calls keeps cumming which afected my didi's mode as time also close to 2hrs so I called it an end. Never-the-less, she is a nice girl that worth for a shot but not 2shots in one go for me.

Rtf : yes should be before her departure out our sexgapore.

Bro cheonging101 Up you with my 1 humble point

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人

Last edited by i1papaya; 14-07-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Old 14-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Cheonging101,

Sorry Bro, The system responded : "You must spread some Reputation around before giving to Cheonging101 again."

Next time ok....

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 14-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Samster

thanks bro Hlee8 and bro i1papaya for your honest FR.

I received a call from bao bao that some bros want to call her for a afternoon sexxion..... but she cant wake up cos she work till very late the previous day. For that, i apologies on her behalf if she hasnt done so.

As far as i know, her operation time is from around 4pm (or 5pm) till 3.30am the next day.

If any bros is keen to bonk her earlier than 4pm, maybe you can confirm the appointment in advance, like myself, so that she can plan her time and working schedule.

thanks
Be happy, be funny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1