The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2003, 09:48 AM
Shagwhites

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Apologies again for my absence

Hello my fellow bros,

Apologies again for my continued absence, have been damn busy. For some reason, my other thread in the Adult Discussions has disappeared....

It is so hard trying to juggle one regular girlfriend, one not so regular but thinks she is my girlfriend, one regular fuck buddy and one on and off fuck buddy.

Damn, may have to start another one now.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Apologies again for my absence

Quote:
Originally posted by Shagwhites
Hello my fellow bros,

Apologies again for my continued absence, have been damn busy. For some reason, my other thread in the Adult Discussions has disappeared....

It is so hard trying to juggle one regular girlfriend, one not so regular but thinks she is my girlfriend, one regular fuck buddy and one on and off fuck buddy.

.....not to mention some studying in between all the fucking!! Only kidding! Look forward to more stories.
Old 08-06-2003, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jupiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This must be one of THE best posts I have read here, ever!

I laughed my ass off so hard, my parents who were in their room probably thought I was going mad.

Once again, two thumbs up Shagwhites. Superb blend of humour and sex!
Old 08-06-2003, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Dirtysa is Cool - loads of Potential
Ya man, but then I really envy bro Shagwhites... make me wonder how would i fare if i was there with him, hee
Old 09-06-2003, 05:40 AM
Shagwhites

Cool Perseverance

"Where there is a will,
There is a Way."

"The light at the end of the tunnel,
May be a huge blotch of cum..."

It is late and I'm tired, did 2 rounds with Jess this morning and 2 rounds with Gemma this afternoon. Now Jess is waiting in bed wearing a pair of crotchless panties. This time will die cock stand.
Old 09-06-2003, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Perseverance

Quote:
"Where there is a will,
There is a Way."

"The light at the end of the tunnel,
May be a huge blotch of cum..."

It is late and I'm tired, did 2 rounds with Jess this morning and 2 rounds with Gemma this afternoon. Now Jess is waiting in bed wearing a pair of crotchless panties. This time will die cock stand.

Bro...here's a tip from an old cheongster. So what a lot of gals do to their hubbies/BFs....pretend to cum! Just grunt & moan and thrust deeply. If they are the type of gals who get very wet, they won't be able to distinguish easily between their juices & yours.

Anyway, it worked for me when I had to juggle fucking my wife, a gal I met over the internet, and a colleague all at the same time!
Old 10-06-2003, 02:29 AM
icecoolbeer2001

Thumbs up

Bro Shagwhites,

guess this phrase is suitable for you now. "Once you go white, you're never turning back". They are so hot and unhibited, quite a contrast to the SG cold lover girls. Pity i'm stuck here due to economic reasons else i'll travel around the world and f*** like crazy.

Well, enjoy your escapades and tell us more stories again. It's real hot and juicy, man!
Old 10-06-2003, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199
Re: Apologies again for my absence

Quote:
Hello my fellow bros,

--

Bro Shagwhites,

Keep it cumming!! You are one of the better writers in this forum.

2 thumbs up !!

game10199
Old 17-06-2003, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
proton is a Helpful and Caring Samsterproton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up

more please brudder!
Old 26-10-2003, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 22
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better
this is such a good thread which needs to continue on.....hope bro shagwhites and shagman will be back for more soon...
Old 24-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Re: White gals in the spotlight

hahaha, finally.... hahaha

Who Shags Wins
Old 24-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Nice to be back right?
Old 25-04-2005, 09:39 PM
Samster

whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Yes,

It is sure good.

Lemme chock my memory first, get the gals into some sort of a chronological order, too many pussies, especially of late. Have a bit of a track record running, been with almost every member of the cheerleading club,

Let me see where I've left off. Eh, when you clear your idisk, let me know, have got this cool video of this gal I bonked once, she's a gymnast. fucking good flexibility. bends like a fucking pretzel.

Who Shags Wins
Old 29-04-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

Thumbs up October 99

OK,

I think I left off with Gabriella near the beginning of the summer, I think I left England for a bit of time, for about 6 weeks, then went back and she was there to pick me up from Heathrow.

Anyway, she was damn horny when she saw me, actually I was too, what with spending 14hours in a plane with all these cute german babes up and down the aisle. A bit of side track bros, forget about flying SQ, I've noticed that the standard with SQ has dropped drastically over the years, nowadays anything walking on 2 legs also can ah? No wonder they've reduced the amount of luggage we can carry on board the flight, is to make up for all the extra weight that these air stewardesses are carrying around nowadays. KNN, and somemore wear that sarong kebaya that is custom tailored for them, like wrap ba zhang like that. Kua liao boon tor hwee.

OK, so we were at Heathrow Airport, I was damn horny as well because the german air stewardesses were all damn chio, like super model material, made a mental note to pull more german char bo once I got back to England.

Anyway, Gabriella was wearing a black leather jacket with a black PVC micro mini skirt and glossy hold ups. Right away got feeling... we frenched kissed right at the arrival gate for about 5 mins, Gabrialla constantly grabbing my crotch and trying to bring her legs up my sides. I buay tahan leow, pushed my luggage cart along and grabbed her waist and found a disabled toilet and went inside. We didn't even have time for foreplay, she hitched her skirt up and pulled down her pair of limegreen lace knickers and I plunged into her pussy from behind. This was exactly what I needed, just hard and furious sex, she had her hands on the sink while I pumped away hard while watching her face in the mirror. It didn't take me long, about 3 mins and I shot a huge load into her pussy. Fucking hell, I'd forgotten just how good it felt.

We left the airport and went to take the Underground to London Waterloo to change to a train to go down south. While on the Underground, it wasn't too crowded, she sat on my lap in a cowgal position and we frenched all the way, about 40mins. My lips were pretty sore by the time we got into London and there weren't any feeling in my legs. We almost missed our stop because I had such a difficulty trying to get up.

On the train from London, it was a 2hr journey and I was desperate to catch up on some sleep. Fucking hell, I dunno if any of the bros out there can do this, but I've been flying for many years, but the one thing I've never learnt to do is to sleep on the plane. I shut my eyes never for more than 20mins. KNNBCCB.

Gabriella had other ideas apparently. While I had my eyes shut, she had one leg over both my legs and was grabbing my crotch while she flicked her tongue in and out of my ear. Soon, my crotch was playing the National Anthem and I grabbed her by her hair and stuck my tongue down her throat. She responded with a deep moan and then stood up and hitched her skirt up again. I pulled her knickers off by which were soaking wet with her come. This was one horny bitch that oozed sex! It was good that she'd booked a drawing room and we had all the privacy in the world. In a moment, she had my dick in her mouth and was sucking like her life depended on it. After what was like 5mins, just as I felt myself coming again, there was a loud knock on the door. It was the bloody ticket inspector. However, Gabriella ignored this and must've felt me stiffen and proceeded to wank and deep throat me. Within moments, I shot my load in her mouth with a loud groan.

She then got up, straightened down her skirt and went to deal with the fucker at the door. After it was done with, she locked the door and proceeded to take off everything. I thought, "Wah lau eh, like that before I get home ah, die leow, die from over use of dick." I tried explaining to her that I was tired after the long trip and her pleasurable BJ, but she wouldn't have it. I told her I would not be able to get it up and she'd be disappointed but she told me to leave it all to me.

She pulled my trousers and boxers off and went to work with her mouth again. She gave me long licks and ran her tongue over and under the rim while occasionally flicking it around my balls and also over my asshole. Sure enough, she was right, my didi was standing erect after about 10mins. As I was just trying to get up and get her on the bunk, she pushed me down and mounted me in a reverse cowgal position, another of her favourite positions, the other being the cowgal. She loved being on top, I reckon this was her one power play.

Anyway, I just laid there and let her do all the work. She pumped herself up and down, swayed her hips in a circular motion and rubbed herself forward and backwards. She was getting very wet and very vocal. Her cum was flowing over my balls while her back was glistening with perspiration. After ages, I was feeling the familiar stirring of fire in my loins and grabbed her hips and started pushing her hips forward and backwards. She felt me going full speed and let me take over the rhythm. I grabbed her hips and ground her pussy furiously against my hips and feeling her body stiffen and her hot cum on my cock, I exploded again up her pussy. IT FELT FUCKING AWESOME She laid down next to me and we frenched and groped each other after she dismounted.

We chatted and stroked each other for the rest of the way and I think I'll stop her for now, I'll put more FRs in another time, now have to go for training.

Anyway, akan datang, one chinese BBC, one Russian and one French gal, all cumming soon. Stay tuned bros!

Who Shags Wins
Old 29-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 23
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

whitegals....God its been a LONG 2 year wait for you ha ha!

Dumbass, please continue with your story too from 2 years ago!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1