The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Beautiful Fun Sexy Super Slim Top Service Yuki!

Yuki is back! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week only from 4 to 9 November! Yuki will be here for a very short period of time only, we are not sure if she might extend, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service gem!
Old 04-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Beautiful Fun Sexy Super Slim Top Service Yuki!

Yuki is back! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week only from 4 to 9 November! Yuki will be here for a very short period of time only, we are not sure if she might extend, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service gem!
Old 04-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 04-11-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 18
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Beautiful Fun Sexy Super Slim Top Service Yuki!

The first impression you get when you first lay your eyes on Yuki aka Nhi is that she looks a lot better than the photos. Nice big eyes and very rosy lips that’s just great for kissing and frenching. Having just returned to Singapore after living overseas and years of mongering in China, HK, Macau and parts of SEA, I have to rank my experience with Yuki amongst the best. There are already quite a few positive FRs on her and I think I can understand now why we all get smitten by her and her services. I’d probably rate her service as amongst the top model class from Macau Saunas like Rio or 18...those that you won’t bat an eyelid paying upwards of 4000HKD for.

We had instant rapport and we hugged and DFK like long-lost lovers. In the shower, she gave a brief preview of her BBBJ skills. It was hard not to feel like doing it right in the bathtub! Quickly took it to the bed for the main show. I was treated to another nice round of DFK followed by a cat bath all the way down. BBBJ was great, her ball licking skills were even better but I was surprised to be treated to a nice round of AR too, with my legs up in the air not unlike a baby waiting to suckle. Then it was my turn to pleasure her with a round of DATY. She smelt great and enjoyed the tongue action on her sweet labia and juices were soon flowing, which allowed me to insert my finger in to pleasure her further.

I quickly asked to be capped and tried a few positions. Doggie is probably best since she has a nice butt (just be gentle guys since she’s recovering from a bit of plastic surgery near her hips). But I wanted to fondle those nice tits of hers and continue to DFK her while I Deep FucKed her below. Once I was near the point of no return, I quickly tore off the 003 and cummed all over her tummy and tits.

She’s not a time watcher and it’s nice to chat with her and kissed and caress her body while we rested. Here’s the ratings:

Looks: 9/10 (looks better in person than the photos)
Body: 9.5/10 (Well toned & creamy body)
Boobs: 9/10 (smaller side of C I think...all natural and definitely more than a handful)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (great suction and DT)
Painting: 8.5/10 (some hair but still looks well trimmed)
FJ: 10/10 (can try any positions)
GFE: Feels just like your girlfriend next to you...if only she can speak better English or if I can speak better Vietnamese.
RTF: Already planning to
Old 05-11-2019, 05:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart8 View Post
The first impression you get when you first lay your eyes on Yuki aka Nhi is that she looks a lot better than the photos. Nice big eyes and very rosy lips that’s just great for kissing and frenching. Having just returned to Singapore after living overseas and years of mongering in China, HK, Macau and parts of SEA, I have to rank my experience with Yuki amongst the best. There are already quite a few positive FRs on her and I think I can understand now why we all get smitten by her and her services. I’d probably rate her service as amongst the top model class from Macau Saunas like Rio or 18...those that you won’t bat an eyelid paying upwards of 4000HKD for.

We had instant rapport and we hugged and DFK like long-lost lovers. In the shower, she gave a brief preview of her BBBJ skills. It was hard not to feel like doing it right in the bathtub! Quickly took it to the bed for the main show. I was treated to another nice round of DFK followed by a cat bath all the way down. BBBJ was great, her ball licking skills were even better but I was surprised to be treated to a nice round of AR too, with my legs up in the air not unlike a baby waiting to suckle. Then it was my turn to pleasure her with a round of DATY. She smelt great and enjoyed the tongue action on her sweet labia and juices were soon flowing, which allowed me to insert my finger in to pleasure her further.

I quickly asked to be capped and tried a few positions. Doggie is probably best since she has a nice butt (just be gentle guys since she’s recovering from a bit of plastic surgery near her hips). But I wanted to fondle those nice tits of hers and continue to DFK her while I Deep FucKed her below. Once I was near the point of no return, I quickly tore off the 003 and cummed all over her tummy and tits.

She’s not a time watcher and it’s nice to chat with her and kissed and caress her body while we rested. Here’s the ratings:

Looks: 9/10 (looks better in person than the photos)
Body: 9.5/10 (Well toned & creamy body)
Boobs: 9/10 (smaller side of C I think...all natural and definitely more than a handful)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (great suction and DT)
Painting: 8.5/10 (some hair but still looks well trimmed)
FJ: 10/10 (can try any positions)
GFE: Feels just like your girlfriend next to you...if only she can speak better English or if I can speak better Vietnamese.
RTF: Already planning to
Many thanks to @lionheart8 for this really beautiful FR on Yuki! She is really amongst the best of the best, isn't she? In our opinion, Yuki definitely ranks as one of the top 5 ladies we have had at VPremium; that is the kind of regard and esteem we have for this amazing lady. We are really glad you enjoyed the session with Yuki and we look forward to your next visit! Once again, thanks for the kind support, it is really deeply appreciated!

Last edited by VPremium; 05-11-2019 at 04:19 PM.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 05-11-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 06-11-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Many thanks to this brother for the really lovely FR on Yuki! She is simply the best, isn't she? We are really glad you enjoyed the session with Yuki and we look forward to your next visit! Once again, many thanks for the kind support, it is really deeply appreciated!

Old 06-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster (Donor)

Old 06-11-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 06-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Many thanks to these brothers for the really lovely FRs on Yuki! She is really top notch, isn't she? We are really glad you guys enjoyed the session with Yuki and we look forward to your next visit! Once again, many thanks for the kind support, it is really deeply appreciated!

Old 07-11-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Old 07-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 07-11-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 08-11-2019, 04:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1