The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
preciouswood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

I also never understand why.

Very good discussion and hope to learn more from bro WB.

Thanks bro WB for a good thread.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by resolution View Post
I always never understand why too?

Dear bro WB

Very good forum below.

I agreed with the What was discussed below.

Many women actually dun understood why too.

Anyway thanks and I hope to learn more.

Regards
Old 26-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Eniko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, die die also must avoid these type of women.

Thanks bro WB for sharing with us.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by resolution View Post
YEs, better avoid woman who takes us like crap.

Bro WB forum below was good indication why.

If a woman dun behave well and take us for granted then dump her.

We can easily get another woman or women.

Regards.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
account2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent forum and well written which I would like to re-quote so that many brothers can read it again.

Hope I can learn more here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abugga View Post
Hi Bro WarBird,

it has been awhile since I have posted anything although I have been an ardent reader of your posts.

It is unfortunate however it seems that no other bros in this forum could contribute text book cases for us to discuss and analyse, perhaps even learn more from.

I would like to ask, if you have read any of Ayn Rand's works, it seems to me that there is a huge similarity in the main characters within Ayn Rand's literature to what is discussed here.

Dubbed the "randian hero", the Randian hero is the creative individualist. Though Rand rejected the notion that individuals have duty towards one another, her heroes are marked by an essential generosity, for the reason that they act out of compassion and empathy rather than guilt. Rand's fiction displays a self-consciously Promethean sense of life, declaring through her characters the heroic value of self-assertion in the face of the established order.

Generally a Randian hero is characterized by radical individualism, moral resolution, intelligence/aptitude, self-control, emotional discipline, and (frequently, but not always) attractive physical characteristics in the eyes of other Randian heroes. Rand's heroes are tall, strong and upright; the females share slender figures, defiant stances and the impression of internal calmness, while the males are physically hard and supple, often with gray eyes.

Interestingly, as you have pointed out, she has also insinuated that all relationships are based of an exchange of "virtue or value", in short, a business transaction sealed with an unknown currency to all except the parties involved.

Do watch her other interviews as well they are interesting to hear certain views that may contrast with your own.

It may seem inappropriate to discuss a little bit of philosophy here. But I believe this is very related to what you have discussed here, unfortunately the consensus of many men today do not even vaguely, grasp this concept.

I would like to hear your thoughts, and other readers do chime in as well.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Another well researched and well written forum from bro abugga.

Nice piece of article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abugga View Post
Hi Bro Warbird,

I would like you to analyse the psyche of such a man I have previously discussed. As follows:

Not particularly handsome by conventional standards, has body movements that require no effort with natural movements. Low hard throaty voice.

He has learned long ago, with his first consciousness, two things that dominate his attitude toward life: his own superiority and the utter worthlessness of the world. He knows what he wants and what he thinks. He needs no other reason, standards or considerations. His complete selfishness is as natural to him as breathing. He is not even a militant or defendant of his own selfishness. No more that he could be defiant about the right to breathe and eat. He has the quiet complete irrevocable calm of an iron conviction. No dramatics, no hysteria, no sensitiveness about it - because there are no doubts.

A quick sharp mind, courageous and not afraid to be hurt, has long grasped and understood completely that the world is not what he is. Consequently he cannot be hurt. The world has no painful surprise for him, he has long accepted what he can expect from it. Indifference and an infinite calm contempt is what he feels about the world and the men who are not like him. He knows what he wants and the work he wants, that is all he expects of life. Being thoroughly a reason unto himself, he does not long for others of his kind, for companion and understanding.

He also knows the world will not give him the right to his work easily. He does not expect it to be given. He enters life prepared to find it a struggle. The state of strife and battle is natural to him as synonym of life. He does not think of himself as a soldier, but rather a soldier because he is himself. Consequently he does not believe in suffering. Defeat and disappointment are merely part of battle.

Nothing can really touch him, he is concerned only with what he does. Not how he feels. How he feels is entirely a matter of his own, which cannot be influenced by anything and anyone on the outside. If outside life brings him disappointment, it is merely a detail of battle, he will have to struggle harder, that is all.

His main policy in life is to refuse, completely and uncompromisingly, any surrender to the thoughts and desires of others.

Has a code of ethics to call his own, and only because he wants it. Plays straight and has contempt for little plays and lies. Says what he means and does not care if others like it or not, they will have to accept it.

Can never lose himself in love, has had great loves in life, even then it will never be an all absorbing, selfless passion. It is merely pride of a possesor. If he could not have them, it would not break him or affect him deeply, he might suffer in his own indifferent way, a suffering that can never reach deep enough to obscure life.

His attitude towards love is not " I love you and I am yours " but rather " I love you and you are mine ". It is primarily a feeling of want and getting. Were it necessary he could rape her and still feel completely justified. They will have to worship him, he is the god, he can never be the priest, she has to be the priestess.

His manner is one of profound, inexorable calm. A slow deliberate manner of speaking. Precise unhurried movements. Laughs seldom. Does not joke. Never an emotional outbreak. Never loses control of himself.

Thanks WB.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Bro WB reply to bro abugga is also well written

Thank you so much for a great thread.

I have plenty to note and learn here.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro abugga,

Thanks for ur post! I hv heard of her, never read her books. IMHO, "the superior man" as defined by David Deida is more manly and enlightened compared to her so-called "ideal man."

"The most erotic moment for a woman is feeling that you are Shiva, the divine masculine: unperturbable, totally loving, fully present, and all-pervading. She cannot move you, because you already are what you are, with or without her. She cannot scare you away, because you already penetrate her in fearless love, pervading her heart and body. She cannot distract you, because your one-pointed commitment to truth will not bend to her wiles. Feeling this hugeness of love and freedom in you, she can trust you, utterly, and surrender her testing in celebration of love." --- David Deida

“You are only punishing yourself when you want to be in a relationship with a woman more than she wants to be a in a relationship with you.” --- David Deida

“If you are waiting for anything in order to live and love without holding back, then you suffer. Every moment is the most important moment of your life. No future time is better than now to let down your guard and love.” --- David Deida

http://www.deida.info/books/the-way-...man-get-easier

IMHO, ALL human RS are strictly business transactions, based on exchange of value or friendship or kindness or money or assets or ego or self esteem or beliefs or companionship or memories or good will or emotions or sex or pleasure or love or ideas or happiness or power or opportunities, etc., etc...or a combination of the above...it's a give and take, a trade, nothing more and nothing less. If one party perceives that the transaction is unequal n unfair, the RS will end eventually hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 27-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Moreno18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for re-quoting. Great read.

Hoping to learn more too.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by account2019 View Post
Excellent forum and well written which I would like to re-quote so that many brothers can read it again.

Hope I can learn more here.
Old 27-02-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
starshots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written indeed

Thanks Bro WB for such an interesting thread.

Have a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by account2019 View Post
Bro WB reply to bro abugga is also well written

Thank you so much for a great thread.

I have plenty to note and learn here.

Cheers.
Old 28-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
superior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantlove View Post
Nice piece WB bro, its very informative.

Many bros had our fair share of that gal who got under our skin. Could not stop thinking of her, cannot work, cannot think, man possessed, lost etc etc. Its always something small that gets you, like the way she moans or the expression she gives when doing it and unknowingly she got under your skin and BANG your hooked.

To get out of her, the most efficient method is to find a bro or a group of bros and go cheong together frequently and explore new hunting grounds. Just keep meeting new gals and very soon its over. Not easy initially but the bro company helps a lot.

I am more concerned with Bros who are so in love with the gal and is willing to financially stress or worst ruin himself just to keep her smiling. Always remember this carnal rule ... "if she truly loves you, she will not waste your money" The key word being waste.

So the key is getting a girl to love you, and BRO WB got it spot on. Make her cum so hard so much so often she will beg for you to stop with the sweetest most blissful smile. Orgasms = Feeling of Love (I find most Asian women are wired this way). The more a girl gets mind blowing orgasms via penetration, clit or g-spot stimulations (they are all different so its YOUR job to find out which one or which combination works) they more love they will feel towards you. There are additional instant benefits to being a generous giver / lover, they will always want to have sex with you so you never have to plea for it and when they see you, they are already moist. EPIC WIN.

Unfortunately many drop the ball on this. Either too bloody lazy or fussy to go down or be on top or use tongue or use hands to make them happy which takes some time for gals for the initial cum. Most guys always want to jizz quickly because of this massive internal urgent feeling of needing release and then almost instantly after released, feels super shag and fall sleep.

Lets pause for one moment and imagine us guys in the equivalent situation, we penetrate a girl and she cums real fast (3 strokes) and then her virgina becomes dry instantly where u cannot penetrate further and she falls off asleep so no BJ, you are left with a raging hardon and cannot jerk off (no release in other words), HOW DOES IT FEEL? Sex becomes a torture for the unsatisfied partner. Will love ever prevail or even exist anymore? Does money and expensive gifts compensate enough for that torturous feeling?

For those bro who release too quickly, never penetrate right away, use your 'other sex organs' (hands and tongue) to make sure she gets plenty of satisfaction and after she begs you to stop, as its too exhausting, then say its your turn, and penetrate. By then even if you shoot real quick its fine because she has had her fill and she will be wonderfully happy it is reciprocated quickly !

Cheers
Bro above posted a informative and good forum.

We all knew these are great information.

Hope we can share and learned together.

Thanks.
Old 28-02-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
superior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro instantlove,

Thank you!! Very good post, very astute observations from decades of hand-on "battle field" experiences. You are like a veteran general, a military strategist n a natural!

Let me quote you: "if she truly loves you, she will not waste your money" The key word being waste.

I agree w/ bro instanlove 100%. In a long term man-woman RS, sexual satisfaction for both is crucial. I can't stress this point enough.

PVOs n more PVOs. It's do or die for a man. if a man has given a gal frequent PVOs, her attitude n actions towards him will change. If she hasn't changed, she is faking it. Lol.

To really satisfy a woman emotionally n sexually, a man's right mindset n sexual confidence is the key. Techniques, positions n stamina are of secondary importance.

If he doesn't hv a healthy dose of sexual confidence, nothing else is going to work...his girl will sense his lack of sexual confidence, insecurity, need for approval/validation 100 meters away. He has just become sexually repulsive(mostly subconsciously) to her regardless of his height, age, looks, wealth, status, fame, etc. She will try to leave him or cheat on him, even if he is a real-life handsome n young prince riding on a white horse. I would rather be a lao chee ko pek w/ MASSIVE sexual confidence n emotional mastery. To come to think of it, If I had such massive sexual confidence n emotional mastery, I won't need any one particular woman or anything else...and I certainly won't want to become any other MAN, not even an emperor of China.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Your reply to bro instantlove is just as good.

You had stressed your points on PVOs many times in the past few months. Hopefully I get to learn and practised all these good points.

Please share more for us.

I really enjoyed reading yoru great thread.

Cheers.
Old 28-02-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Novotna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superior View Post
Bro above posted a informative and good forum.

We all knew these are great information.

Hope we can share and learned together.

Thanks.
Very informative and good forum.

Great info.

Cheers.
Old 28-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

pinkzar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superior View Post
Bro WB

Your reply to bro instantlove is just as good.

You had stressed your points on PVOs many times in the past few months. Hopefully I get to learn and practised all these good points.

Please share more for us.

I really enjoyed reading yoru great thread.

Cheers.
Very good reply.

Hope to learn and practise too.

Thanks bro WB for a really good thread.

Have a great day.
Old 01-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Damn Lao Chee Kor Pek so nice to savour young pussies often.

Bro WB

Very nice forum and down right honest point.

Hope when I am old Lao Chee Kor Pek time can be like you.

Still do all the things like young.

I still hv a lot to learn here.

Happy weekend coming soon.

Quote:

Good morning!

I just replied to a bro on my other thread. It's abt life n marriage.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Bro hehehaha,

Well said. Only those who are or hv been married can fully understand...

Marriage is NOT an end, it's the beginning of a long, often tough and painful journey plagued by the vicissitudes of life.

Look at your beautiful 18 yo bride now, supposing you're around 20, can you imagine spending the next 60 to 70 yrs w/ her? God bless if both of u can stay healthy for such long time. But can u visualize her when she is 40, 50, 60 or 70 yrs old? Still want to make love to her frequently?

I'm a man, a lao chee ko pek, but I greatly enjoy making love to girls who are 18-24. My two current full mistresses are aged 18 n 22. And I hv many other GFs, both here n in China n elsewhere.

These girls keep me healthy, youthful, energetic n optimistic. Every area of my life has improved and is improving. That is what life is all about. I may not be satisfied w/ them n will look for better genes to hv kids with.

No, I'm not apologetic. On the contrary, I'm fulfilling my duty and obligations of a filial great...grandson to my ancestors. I know they love and approve of me. This is great karma.

Cheers!

Bro WB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 01-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No, I'm not apologetic. On the contrary, I'm fulfilling my duty and obligations of a filial great...grandson to my ancestors. I know they love and approve of me. This is great karma.

This phrase is subjective. It depends on which angle you are looking at. No pun intended.

As for karma, it is not for us to judge. It will unfold with time. Sharing my humble thoughts.
Old 01-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quandoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also hope I can be Lao Chee Kor Pek too.

Want to learn more from bro WB.

Have a nice weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Damn Lao Chee Kor Pek so nice to savour young pussies often.

Bro WB

Very nice forum and down right honest point.

Hope when I am old Lao Chee Kor Pek time can be like you.

Still do all the things like young.

I still hv a lot to learn here.

Happy weekend coming soon.
Old 01-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

belldex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro WB for his great contributions in this wonderful thread.

Enjoy your weekend!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1