The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post
Very good private location compared to Zoey, Xiao Guo place, which was Lena sweeped today .
Lena = Kena?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 14-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Very good private location compared to Zoey, Xiao Guo place, which was Lena sweeped today .
Old 14-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Helplessbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, I'm new to this Thread.

Any good masseurs to recommend that offers a good bf?

Does this masseur offer a good service?
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4383
Old 14-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
stravinsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lena = Kena?

Shld be kena, smartphone keyboard "K" is next to "L" given auto correct Shld be kena
Old 14-03-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
acmilan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Any ML at Tampines or Bedok?
Thanks
Old 14-03-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Damn.. care to share more?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
Bro, what happened???
My MR on Ivy. (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7841)

Her massage is sensual type, in other words, there is no massage.
The back stepping which she provided was acceptable.
When she moved to my lower body, she applied oil around my buttocks and once again sensual massage.
The massage stops there and she did not cover the lower part of my legs.

She answered calls on three occasions and kept texting which was a super turn off for me.
I do understand MLs have to manage their bookings via mobile but this could have been handled much more professionally.

When she began the HJ, she only allowed me to remove one side of her dress.
When I tried to remove the other side, she moved away.
No licking / sucking of nipples too.
Once the HJ is done, there was about 10 minutes balance and she massaged my thighs while texting. Again.

At the start of the massage, I requested for two HJ as advertised in her website.
However, she said 1 HJ is the best so as to enjoy to the fullest.
My question, what is there to enjoy when she places such restrictions.

The place is not bad but not discreet as the traffic volume was high and no toilet within the location.
I had to endure the oil in my KKJ and buttocks all the way back home.

No RTM for me.
Old 14-03-2015, 10:27 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
My MR on Ivy. (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7841)

Her massage is sensual type, in other words, there is no massage.
The back stepping which she provided was acceptable.
When she moved to my lower body, she applied oil around my buttocks and once again sensual massage.
The massage stops there and she did not cover the lower part of my legs.

She answered calls on three occasions and kept texting which was a super turn off for me.
I do understand MLs have to manage their bookings via mobile but this could have been handled much more professionally.

When she began the HJ, she only allowed me to remove one side of her dress.
When I tried to remove the other side, she moved away.
No licking / sucking of nipples too.
Once the HJ is done, there was about 10 minutes balance and she massaged my thighs while texting. Again.

At the start of the massage, I requested for two HJ as advertised in her website.
However, she said 1 HJ is the best so as to enjoy to the fullest.
My question, what is there to enjoy when she places such restrictions.

The place is not bad but not discreet as the traffic volume was high and no toilet within the location.
I had to endure the oil in my KKJ and buttocks all the way back home.

No RTM for me.
Thks bro , i saved my $$$$ ..
was abt to book, but the location is a no for me..
Old 14-03-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Thks bro , i saved my $$$$ ..
was abt to book, but the location is a no for me..
Tks for the MR bro leehsienloong ...
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 14-03-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lena = Kena?

Tiagong some activities at area TP this afternoon.
How's your 媳妇 doing?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 14-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120548 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
I kanna also....
Not really elephant size but room fikled with cigrate smell. toilet not so clean... yuck

Cctv at lift
Haha. Big size body and face compare to the photo. Very dirty room and strong smell which you mentioned is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentingfw View Post
The pic totally no sign it's a baby elephant. ..
kaoz. .. those Web damn Knn. ..
骗子。。。fake pi
You kana also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
I rtm 3 times already in 2 weeks. She's one of those hidden gems. Not syt, more a modern good looking woman... and those tits!!!! She's slim and petite, but those tits!!!!

What I find her unique is somehow her massage has a mixture of therapeutic and erotic all at the same time.... did I mention her tits!!!??? Yes, strangely enough for me, her massage up stroke feel deep and soothing, then her down strokes is stimulating and sensuous ... I get a semi hard on even when she massages my back! Haha.

Always 2 shots with her and always one hour used up. No shortchanging with this hardworking ML. She's a regular for me.

A bro mentioned location not good... all I can say is she is in CT, but it's not those crappy PPC apartments. It's very private. Go call and ask if you're interested. One more time... those tits!!!
Quote:
macktamer : this Zoey confirmed I spotted at XG's unit. the bedsheets looked the same Watch out for the webcam and smokehouse
Zoey not bad. GFE Strong and PCC like your GF

Quote:
Bro mack, it's astonishing how a post from you can "make or break" a ML. By last afternoon, she was already fully booked for the day with some spilled over to the following day... Anyway her sms replies were not so promising; coupled with the location (as many had mentioned where), I almost didn't want to follow through...

As usual I reached on time and texted her... no reply from her and I got a bad feeling maybe kena B-52 liao... Anyway she replied later to ask me wait for a while which was about +20mins when I made my way up.

she led me into her room and it reeked of cigarette smoke smell... she told me a few sessions before mine some guy arrived late and even if the session ended late as well he insisted to smoke a couple b4 leaving. That disrupted her schedule and the smoke smell lingered. Well if that was true, some dude was just being 不自动 but she herself allowed it as well.

Looks wise, of course the thread pic was mtxx-ed but the features are not too far off. I would say quite my type. Add a few more years to the published age (not pic) and there you have a pre-milf that falls under my good bro's preferred cat... that's why asked me to try... kns
Can picture her as the obedient daughter-in-law or OL... along that line lah... when the lights in the room was dimmed, cancelling out a bit of the age effects she looks exponentially better.

Showered alone in the bathroom that cannot be fully closed cos of the washing machine drainage hose, chose not to mind the notorious cctv.

Back in the room, face down on the bed and she asked 1x or 2x (as some bros like) and proceeded with the massage. She was able to spot some problems areas (劳损); not pro, fast pace kneading type but still acceptable. Did the sensual in the middle of the session (prob time is tight and may be too rush if did it at the end?) and continued with massage after. B-C soft natural... didn't catch if she has tummy cos she just pulled downed the strap for access to her knockers... I am guessing very slight tummy... legs not the long slim type...
Overshot bout 5mins but I very 自动 one so it was very rushed in the end... the next dude waiting downstairs liao. So all in 45mins nia...

I have to mention this separately... GFE was gao gao, she was a natural! The way she worked her charms reminded me of some ang pais in the past... small gestures like suddenly coming very close and taking into the ear... shall not list the rest & spoil the fun... she was really accommodating and easy to talk too... I can see many bros kena kc-ed by her if she keeps this up... so be forewarned.
Another gd comments. Thumbs up for her GFE. Her seduction is really strong. During the session keep said your are bad boy. I feel like letting you put inside. LOL
Old 14-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

@Bro LeeHsienLoong. thanks for ur FR on Ivy..
Old 14-03-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
songant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud of

any bros try her before? https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/jing/
any comments?

Thanks

Old 15-03-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for your FR bro LeeHsienLoong. .. just strange that she didn't accede to your request for 2 hjs. She always gave me 2 without question.

Oh well, sorry to hear about your disappointing experience.
Old 15-03-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ppang3828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Tiagong some activities at area TP this afternoon.
How's your 媳妇 doing?
White mice using big brooms to sweep.

Received enemy info that lights out since 3pm.

Better play offensive. Porridge stall not safe to go now.
Old 15-03-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Read a couple of reviews here. Managed to secure a slot yesterday afternoon with this masseur for a massage.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6134

MR as follows:
Looks: 6/10 (Despite the mosaic, the picture is definitely her. Milfy-like, not SYT)
Body:6.5/10 (Chubby side, with tummy)
Massage: 9/10 (This is REAL stuff. Very hard, pin-point to every key areas)
Boobs: C (Real. Nice touch)
HJ: 5/10 (While the massage was top notch, the sensual department was very lacking. Repetitive mechanical up-down motion)
Attitude: 7/10 (Quite polite. Realised that she was rather popular, there were many SMSes during the session. Hence, I did experienced one-hand massage.)
Damage: $90
RTM: Maybe. For the massage, yes. For the sensual part, no.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1