The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
CuntBoonWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Neighbours' Airbnb Guests

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
So much happening here, camping here for more juicy updates please.
Yes, more to cum !!
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19406 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great write up TS. Cant wait for the next instalment.
Old Today, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4794 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

jio her do orgy
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
jio her do orgy
Great idea, cheers!
Old Today, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
nedlong is a Helpful and Caring Samsternedlong is a Helpful and Caring Samsternedlong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I shed my yukata and pulled hers open, exposing her heaving boobs as the waves of pleasure from her orgasm ripple through her. Before the effects of her orgasm subsided, I rammed my cock into her vagina and started thrusting. During dinner, I discreetly drank two packs of red ginseng, getting ready to fuck her after dinner. My cock was engorged with blood and bloated. “あなたのチンコは大きすぎる!” (Your cock is too big!) she whimpered as I fucked her, enjoying the pleasure of my thickness stretching her tight vagina. She wrapped her legs over my thighs as I fucked her. I feasted on her boobs as I thrust my hips, sucking her nipples, nibbling them and kneading her boobs with my hands. I was a bit worried that her loud ecstatic cries and moans could be heard outside, so I kissed her on the mouth to muffle her moans while my hands continued to grab her boobs.

“Oh my god! Ned-san, so good, so good.... ahhhh....” she uttered. “Can you talk sex in Chinese?” I asked her. She smiled, and replied, “我会啊!” (I know how to.) “Ned总,您的鸡吧好大好大。 好爽!好爽!” (Mr Ned, your cock is so big and huge. So good! So satisfying! )she moaned lustfully. “喜欢我操妳吗?” (Like me fucking you?) I asked, looking deep into her eyes. “好喜欢!快操我!大力操我!用您的大鸡吧操我!” (Like very much! Fuck me quickly! Fuck me hard! Fuck me with your big cock!) she cried out. I obliged. I thrust hard and fast, slamming my cock into her vagina in rapid strokes. My back ached tremendously and I had to slow down. “Ned总,您累了,让我来吧。” (Mr Ned, you are tired, let me do it.) she suggested. I sat down on the sofa next to her. As she got up, she discarded her yukata. She glanced at my swollen cock and gasped, “您的鸡吧看起来有点肿,没事吧?” (Your cock looks a little swollen, is it ok?) she asked sounding a little concerned. “没事的,别担心。我刚喝了韩国红参。”(It's fine, don’t worry. Earlier, I drank Korean red ginseng.) She grinned. “我听说它有壮阳的作用。” (I heard it has an aphrodisiac effect.) she commented, to which I nodded. As she straddled me and guided my cock back into her pussy, she said, “您好色啊!想好好操我,是吗?” (You're so horny! You want to fuck me good, don't you?) I laughed. “嗯嗯,打算操死妳!” (Yeah,intend to fuck you to death!) I joked.

She gripped my shoulders tightly and thrust her hips hard, slamming my cock deep into her vagina with each thrust. “鸡吧好粗好大,给我给我,好爽!” (Cock is so thick so big, give me give me, feels so good!) she moaned and cried out non-stop. I squeezed her boobs and pulled her butts towards me, pushing my cock into her. “啊啊啊啊啊。。。 你会把我操死!!!” (Ahhhh.... you will fuck me to death!) she groaned, riding me wildly, tossing her head aimlessly, her long hair flailing. Her riding became wilder and wilder as she approached an orgasm. Suddenly, she stopped and hugged my head tightly between her boobs. I could feel her entire body shudder as her orgasm overwhelmed her. I almost suffocated between her boobs. “我还没操死妳,你就先把我憋死!” (You're suffocating me before I can fuck you to death!) I gasped for breath when she finally let go of my head from her boobs. We both laughed as we enjoyed a moment of rest. I tensed my groin muscle, making my cock twitch inside her vagina. She squealed in delight. “它在里面动,勾引我,好坏喔。” (It's moving in there, seducing me. It's so bad.) she cooed seductively.
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19406 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great writing!
Keep them cumming please

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1