The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro do you think she actually looks like a Msian WL in terms of look huh...

She dun hav a typical China Face huh...
Coco also does not have a China girl looks especially with her tan complexion ... She looks more like she is a local or from Malaysia ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Coco also does not have a China girl looks especially with her tan complexion ... She looks more like she is a local or from Malaysia ...
Yeah bro...I felt better when bonking a Malaysia Boleh face lor...hee hee
Old 30-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 23
Bono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Yuki fr 1654A

allo brudders,

haven been to geylang in years, and 1st visit to this house last week. quite a few chio bu there. dunno who to ask for, surf sammyboyforum and read most FRs on Jenny, Ella, etc. had asked for Jenny, but later saw her (attractive but not my type) and decided to change target. Yuki caught my eye as she was walking into the room, so mai tu liao, told garrick i'll go for her. that was then.

cho bo t'day so RTF Yuki earlier. she reminds me of Ku Hye Sun (fr Boys Over Flowers drama). she's GFE-type, nice smile, complexion and good body/ height proportion.

i'm not after commando-type treatment, and enjoyed both sessions so far. will RTF.
Old 30-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
leewestwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today enjoy the session with Jenny awesome dress in all pink boobs pop out dam steam shiok with her bbbj n hands action really can tahan quite a while than fire off little bro song song lucky bonk her today she will be on code red from tmr heng never bonk until mensir come tmr 4d . hi hi
Old 30-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewestwood View Post
Today enjoy the session with Jenny awesome dress in all pink boobs pop out dam steam shiok with her bbbj n hands action really can tahan quite a while than fire off little bro song song lucky bonk her today she will be on code red from tmr heng never bonk until mensir come tmr 4d . hi hi
I oso saw Jenny in a super tight, super short mini pinkie colour shorts that made her butt cheeks almost wanna slip up lidat. I see oredi oso macam tak boleh tahan de! When she bent down to pick up the towel at the pantry area, I felt like pulling her tiny shorts down and bang her from there de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 30-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bono View Post
cho bo t'day so RTF Yuki earlier. she reminds me of Ku Hye Sun (fr Boys Over Flowers drama). she's GFE-type, nice smile, complexion and good body/ height proportion.

i'm not after commando-type treatment, and enjoyed both sessions so far. will RTF.
Matured looking Lisa also yummy with sharp features & nice knockers de!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 30-05-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 30-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
You should wack this asshole hard. Less complain, take action. Vivi and the houses will give you discount in future visit.
Then you have to ask the teksi driver towkay if he has such promo lor! But hor, the teksi driver does not need bouncer de as he double as a bouncer (trained by Ip Man) leh.

Old 30-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Bros. which WL has beautiful face, body and pussy after Miko left?
Bruddar, beauty belongs to the eyes of the beCummers de!

Old 30-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 23
Bono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thx bro,

i'll ask Garrick abt Lisa on next visit. Xiao Feng really interest me tho since 1st visit last week. prob a matter of time b4 i give her a go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Matured looking Lisa also yummy with sharp features & nice knockers de!
Old 30-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bono View Post
thx bro,

i'll ask Garrick abt Lisa on next visit. Xiao Feng really interest me tho since 1st visit last week. prob a matter of time b4 i give her a go.
Xiao Feng is skillful & has big knockers but too short and macam plumb. Lisa is tall, voluptuous, nice complexion and sharp chio looker! I like, I like!!

Old 30-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
taylore8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pink lady ga ga Jenny bent to pick up make up box her panties wow almost like she wearing it like superwomen after my session with her another block book her until midnight .
Old 30-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys, I'm new to 1654a and have been reading about this house wl..feel like trying out, I prefer pretty Syt with white smooth skin who allows frenching.. Any recommendation?
Old 31-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 14
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekynerd View Post
Hi guys, I'm new to 1654a and have been reading about this house wl..feel like trying out, I prefer pretty Syt with white smooth skin who allows frenching.. Any recommendation?
Bro frenching kinda subjective to chemistry. Whitest smooth skin right now is jenny but her looks not my cup of tea. Best syts in my opinion is coco and kiki.

You might want to go early and see who suits your type best. If your mainly a looks person. However service wise normally pretty wl don't equate good service.

Just my opinion and personal exp.

I M Possible
Old 31-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Exclamation The secret of getting French

F.R.E.N.C.H.

Friendly - Project a friendly image inorder to built chemistry
RTF - RTF more to built KC & improve the chance to french.
Engagement - Engage in good conversation, sweet talk, buy small gift as a token of appreciation, etc.
Neat - Present yourself in modern, neat attire as 1st impression is very important.
Chemistry - Chemistry plays an important role to a successful french kiss
Hygienic - Must have good oral & personal hygiene. Bad breath, rotten gum, yellowish teeth, etc will never get to french.

P/S: The above is a slight modification of the original version contributed by bruddar superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Bro frenching kinda subjective to chemistry. Whitest smooth skin right now is jenny but her looks not my cup of tea. Best syts in my opinion is coco and kiki.

You might want to go early and see who suits your type best. If your mainly a looks person. However service wise normally pretty wl don't equate good service.

Just my opinion and personal exp.

Old 31-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 14
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Bro your R should be- RTF often to build lasting chemistry. If u say kc you might be surprised she kc u not other way ard hahaha

I M Possible
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1