The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 20-02-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 13
peregrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Two weeks back I saw her in her shop, I didn’t engage her thou
One bro remarked to me that she is becoming stale. No shiok already
Old 20-02-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Went up to JSP for a walk b4 dinner yesterday and ventured onto L4. Walked past Linda shop (on my right) and turned right at the end of her lorong and spotted a new face (at least to me). I think 2 unit on right after the turn. She casually asked me whether I wanted massage but I declined politely...

She looks younger than the rest of the ML's there. Anyone knows her name? Prob will try her out the next time I venture over JSP..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 20-02-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Went up to JSP for a walk b4 dinner yesterday and ventured onto L4. Walked past Linda shop (on my right) and turned right at the end of her lorong and spotted a new face (at least to me). I think 2 unit on right after the turn. She casually asked me whether I wanted massage but I declined politely...

She looks younger than the rest of the ML's there. Anyone knows her name? Prob will try her out the next time I venture over JSP..

that is ping ping>>>>
Old 20-02-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MrBush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it slightly chubby with shoulder length hair and glasses? Think it's 2 doors from Ivy.
Old 21-02-2023, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 19
HeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Sure, after trying more than once, have to try others
Old 21-02-2023, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 17
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
agree with this.. not that she is bad but everything too sop and commercial and lack gfe. Just bang and go type.

think she been in this line for too long .. anyway now covid over much more choice around with proper washing available.
Old 21-02-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Also a China ML bro, has a chain ard her waist and a tattoo on the body, gives a sensual moaning when being pleasured gd to doggie.
Old 21-02-2023, 06:01 AM
Samster

forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nowadays she’s becoming more like a sex doll already…just use to yr own rhythm and she will be abit frustrated shd u keep changing here n there cause I will always ask her doggie than lie than stand up again haha
Old 21-02-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 19
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvain View Post
she seemed to put on weight. in between i found a OWO in ANG SUA BBBJ CIM AR all have. only setback is plump like chen liping. but G knockers
Bro,Please share. Thanks
Old 22-02-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose 1B will suffice right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Also a China ML bro, has a chain ard her waist and a tattoo on the body, gives a sensual moaning when being pleasured gd to doggie.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-02-2023, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
I suppose 1B will suffice right?
Got market rate n regular rates
Old 23-02-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster (P)

Indeed there are...

Quote:
Got market rate n regular rates

Old 23-02-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
this china ML, visited a few times already. first time wa shiok. prettiest of the lvl 4. but the skills and svc like damn sop. by the 3rd time i sian already. no fun at all.
Old 24-02-2023, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by funb View Post
agree with this.. not that she is bad but everything too sop and commercial and lack gfe. Just bang and go type.

think she been in this line for too long .. anyway now covid over much more choice around with proper washing available.
I second this. Getting more cyclical and stale
Old 28-02-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 11
surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of

Saw this lady on level 1. If you walk out from the pokemon shop and walk straight, her shop is along that lane on the left.
Face a bit of meat, but doesn't look plump or meaty. She was sitting down behind the table and using her phone.
Anyone has information on her? Or tried her before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1