The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-04-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

majority who have been in this scene long enough have their fair share of fun, just keep as good memories will do.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Sian no one reply me.

I wonder if there is a database of our numbers. Maybe my customer review is like, very fat and ugly so no syt wanna do my biz
i dont think they care what you look like. but yes they have their database and difficult (according to them) or outright scammer customers are blacklisted.

i did try https://sglonelyguy.org/bing-xin-massage/ after reading the slim girls discussion earlier, and i got a reply quite fast. probably need to change your number.

anyway MR for bing xin: as advertised, plus a few years, but still sweet and bubbly. very good attitude and does a nice head/face massage, which i find rare. she has no size for proper massage but does put in effort.

her sensual has a playful style and she likes to hum when enjoying herself, which can be some bros' thing i guess. didnt try her bj cos no cap available, but i think her tongue is quite skillful from other actions.

i think theres some differences about the term slim/skinny. she's petite, no tummy and A cup, but i dont think her skinny. Maybe the correct term is fun-sized. For comparison, really slim/skinny is qing-qing who came for 2 stints like half a year back. Properly slim and toned is sydney, who is almost entirely fat free. By far my favourite body type and i think a bit spoiled my experience with other girls after she left, had to imagine her naked body to come sometimes lol.

its really hard to find properly slim girls. think coke is worth trying, hope she's still around.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KopiSohh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Considering whether to her out anot..
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-shasha/
Drop top with anggong xiao sexy lei
Old 02-04-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
think coke is worth trying, hope she's still around.
Dunno what the SLG webmaster doing. Her listing should've have been removed by now.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Sian no one reply me.

I wonder if there is a database of our numbers. Maybe my customer review is like, very fat and ugly so no syt wanna do my biz
Think you need to work on your self esteem first.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
i dont think they care what you look like. but yes they have their database and difficult (according to them) or outright scammer customers are blacklisted.

i did try https://sglonelyguy.org/bing-xin-massage/ after reading the slim girls discussion earlier, and i got a reply quite fast. probably need to change your number.

anyway MR for bing xin: as advertised, plus a few years, but still sweet and bubbly. very good attitude and does a nice head/face massage, which i find rare. she has no size for proper massage but does put in effort.

her sensual has a playful style and she likes to hum when enjoying herself, which can be some bros' thing i guess. didnt try her bj cos no cap available, but i think her tongue is quite skillful from other actions.

i think theres some differences about the term slim/skinny. she's petite, no tummy and A cup, but i dont think her skinny. Maybe the correct term is fun-sized. For comparison, really slim/skinny is qing-qing who came for 2 stints like half a year back. Properly slim and toned is sydney, who is almost entirely fat free. By far my favourite body type and i think a bit spoiled my experience with other girls after she left, had to imagine her naked body to come sometimes lol.

its really hard to find properly slim girls. think coke is worth trying, hope she's still around.
yes agree Sydney is 0 fat body
Old 03-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 15
tigra is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigra is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Xue Er sensual really good..
Ya, if u look back my post in dec, u will realise i made the comment that she is a gem in making but somehow only recently that many people starts to talk about her haha...anyway my post is not about her but on fr for other ladies as follows:

1. Long nv
Comment:
She told me no need to write fr for her but well i believe based on the service she provided, i doubt she will have lack of customers and she commented many customers say she is 坏坏...lol

2. Arina
Comment:
Attracted by the website photos but was rather disappointed when saw her in real person few days ago as on initial look, i feel it was a rather different person but however towards the very end of the session, she resembles a bit at certain angle. I'm a sucker for look and she failed in this area and the photos are way too photoshopped or meitu as neither her looks or figure are accurate.

Nonetheless, her 指压 came close to what u can get in a clean spa elsewhere and this is where she shines and massage lover will like it. She offers jg at the end although it is somewhat different from what i experience previously and as i wasn't attracted to her, she didnt manage to unload me at the end as well. Her time management is good and gave me the entire 60min and did not shortchange me. Lastly, i find her rather polite as well and she will ask before she reply messages on phone.

To summarize, she is a nice lady overall apart from the misleading photos uploaded in the website. However, if i just want a real good massage, i will rather go to a clean spa and pay half the price instead as by paying such price, i am really looking for something more sensual, more seductive and appealing and hence the last thing that will cross my mind is a good massage and so if the massuer can really massage well, then i will just treat it as a bonus. Hence, while she was massaging me halfway, i make the decision to text my fail-safe ml nearby and make a trip there and had an enjoyable time to end the day

3. Shi shi
Comment:
Mixed feelings but i'm sure she is certainly the lady in the uploaded pics though somehow i did not have the wow feeling when saw her in real person. Session with her is enjoyable and is easy to break ice with her. As such, she should appeal to some brudders out here but as for me, she is not in my rtm list.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigra View Post
Ya, if u look back my post in dec, u will realise i made the comment that she is a gem in making but somehow only recently that many people starts to talk about her haha...anyway my post is not about her but on fr for other ladies as follows:

3. Shi shi
Comment:
Mixed feelings but i'm sure she is certainly the lady in the uploaded pics though somehow i did not have the wow feeling when saw her in real person. Session with her is enjoyable and is easy to break ice with her. As such, she should appeal to some brudders out here but as for me, she is not in my rtm list.
Thanks bro. Cleared one off my list.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Dunno what the SLG webmaster doing. Her listing should've have been removed by now.
oh. thats sad
Old 03-04-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Yea, to be honest, she is not that far off the likes of Carol, Long Nv, Ai La, etc in terms of service standards. Really bang for your bucks. The gold standard for the current period for sure.
Xue Er , Carol definitely on par , gold standard . Ai La ?!
Unless you got special treatment if not putting Miss Ai with the 2 really was an insult to both of them

Are we talking abt the same Ai La ? HJ only ... not very chatty and limited playability ?

How was yr banging , for the bucks u paid lol?
Old 03-04-2019, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
DBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigra View Post

3. Shi shi
Comment:
Is this the 36E Shi Shi or 34C Shi Shi?
Old 03-04-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Chum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZall View Post
Is this the 36E Shi Shi or 34C Shi Shi?
Nowadays reviews really have to put their link, else too many MLs used a common name. But I’m guessing he’s referring to the 36C one since her photos looks “wow”.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Thanks for the share! Looks like she's gonna be much better than Ba Mei.
Lol speak of the devil
Old 03-04-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Unless you got special treatment if not putting Miss Ai with the 2 really was an insult to both of them

Are we talking abt the same Ai La ? HJ only ... not very chatty and limited playability ?

Get ready for Ai La defenders to jump out and tell you "it's all about chemistry".. To me it's all about ATTITUDE.

She is easily one of the most diversive ML past 1 year. Yes she is pretty face and hot body but her antics just leave a lot to be desired. AP already reduce services and increase price and super selective in taking customers. There are way more APs before her whom don't pull this kind of stunts. Was her regular when she first hit our shores but stopped patronising her when she exhibit these traits. She was a way better ML at the beginning.

Last edited by Delorean101; 03-04-2019 at 08:14 AM.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post

I think you missed out my second response. Don’t jump on things so quickly yea, sometimes it can make you look silly.

And I think your comprehension has some issues
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1