The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: raid season

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobman007 View Post
Got my 1st experience of mayflower in CP last thurs. Chose a tall, pretty girl with huge boobs from the flower street and brought her to Penn. Soon after she changed to her regular clothes and we got out of mayflower, the boobs are gone, her looks dropped from A- to B- and her body is just pimply. I realized i was conned. mayflower is using the latest invention from NASA: dimmed blue lights that is designed to make girls prettier than they actually are. And of course the most catasthrophic invention of all: push-up bra.

Well, I brought her back to my hotel room since i had to pay 500 rmb anyway but just couldnt do it after looking at her pimply body. Had to let her go. Havent had much luck in KTV. only brought 1 girl out of the last 5 ktv sessions. And she wasnt that great either. That's why sauna is still my no.1 choice for looks and service.

Mayflower girls quality that bad?
Old 21-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future
Re: raid season

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobman007 View Post
Back at home now and thinking about my time in CP and CA and of course another excuse to go there...sigh. Usually the syndrome dont kick in so soon but we were caught in a raid season. For a sauna guy like me, it's hell. lack of choice, lack of sex. It started 2 weeks ago while I was in CA when they dont show the girls in a fishbowl topless no more and then the next week everything is done discreetly to closing the whole sauna and dirty massages activities completely. Even the most connected (with the police) sauna in CA is open to regular customer only and u have to call in advance and they have to shut down between 8pm to midnight.
Nice to hear from you again. I heard it is pretty bad in CP and CA now. I will be going next wednesday. I hope it is better then.

xterm8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1