The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anon6693 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=andytan88;23694499]I don't think I've written a FR dedicated for Hail before, so here is one for her. Pls don't get confused by the name, Hail is actually Malaysian Chinese, not Malay. As far as I know, she was given the name Hail because her agent wanted her name to correspond with Snowflake , another girl under the same stable, haha

Hail is a sweet looking fair skin 19 yrs old syt, the kind you will take a peek when she walks past you. I've rtf Hail 3 times already. She doesn't work very often nowadays, so it makes every session with her the more memorable and precious.

The reason I kept rtf is simply because I love her superb sensitive body and spontaneous soft moan! Every touch, stroke and caress to her body will make her body trembles slightly, accompanied by a gentle sweet moan,the souther my tongue and fingers go, the more intense her reaction is. Thanks to all my teasing and foreplay, every time before my tongue could even touch her pussy, her pussy has already secreted tasteless-mucus-like liquid, the kind of liquid which turns me on the most (as opposed to watery liquid which is more common and it doesn't turn me on as much), the slimy texture in my tongue when i lick it off from her pussy is ineffable!

The very scene when my little bro pries open her hole and about to penetrate is the scene i enjoy the most: her legs begin to shake and her moan getting heavier, each thrust into her pussy would definitely be rewarded with a sharp but sweet moan and uncontrollably tremble, the harder I thrust, the more intense her shiver and moans are, literally music to my ears!

Having sex with her is the most satisfying experience one could ever ask for, not only sexually, but it boosts my confidence as a man tenfold!

Oh, I forgot to mention that French kissing her is quite a funny experience too. When I was on top of her trying to multi-task doing the missionary and French kissing her simultaneously,she allowed me to French kiss her for the first few minutes, then she suddenly blurted out she can't breath and begged me to focus on the missionary only! I've heard other bros shared this similar experience, quite funny, haha. Other than this one instance, she allows me to French kiss her all the other times.

She is perfect for me, but unfortunately, she is not for boobs lovers. She would accommodate to all the normal sex positions except for cowgirl because she doesn't like the feeling to be on top being the dominant one.

Her damage is RM550 1hr 1s in case you're wondering.

Happy chionging![able to pm contact thanks]
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aezakmi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hai andy , mind to share me her contact
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)