The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
powapiggo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: It's A Trap!!! But Why?

i've been around... if you dont mind me saying -
they're not fighting over u per se, rather ur $$$
though u don't have to take my word for it bro
live and learn
Old 20-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Absynthe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She ask me why I exchange and ctc with her friend and ask me if I love Girl B (come on man; just chat a few minute can love liao?). Then I did something I shouldn’t had done, I should have just let her go. But I smooth talk my way out of it and she starts to kiss me. Kissing becomes frenching and it goes on and on.

Haiz, now think back really stupid move. Now her lips very hard to resist...
Old 20-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
{SPUD} deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, where are you from? Keep posting!

My embarrassing moment!

My pleasure
Old 20-02-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

I'm local for ur info bro.

After that she left for other customers but she ask me to wait for her, not really sure what she means. After that no girls approach me anymore and I saw Girl B sitting one side
so I apologies to her. She was quite cool and it was no big deal for her. After that I just drink by myself.

I watched as Girl A continues to flirt and kiss with other customers, she is quite “hardworking” as she entertained a few Ang mo and Japanese.
Then one of her local customer Mr. D saw me. He approaches me and offered a drink and we start chatting. He is quite a nice guy.
Say that he’s here to fish Thai girls, learned a bit more about OT from him and he ask if I want to go CrazyHorse to see Indonesian and Russian girls around 4 a.m.
I’m fine and we continue drinking. I drank around 6 bottles of beer that night and was half drunk.

Around 3:30 to 4 the place stars closing and she change to her normal clothes liao. I thought I may get a chance to bonk her so I approach her and ask why she wanted me to wait.

To my surprise she pulled my hand and go down stairs to sign out her shift. My friend Mr. D also tries to chio her so she flirts with him then brush him aside.
I tell him I’ll call him just in case I got into trouble.

Then I followed her as she took a taxi and off we go to Geylang. She put her legs on mine and I wasn’t hesitated to touch them.

Last edited by Absynthe; 20-02-2011 at 11:57 PM. Reason: add content
Old 21-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice one, camping for more.
Old 21-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absynthe View Post
I’ve never been popular among girls and this is the first time I’ve heard girls fighting over me. Smells very fishy and my curiosity got me into more trouble.
TS first of all, this is not considered a scam.
This is service demand and service provider. Win-win situation. Why is this so?
In this society, girls are usually the ones who get the attention and guys go after girls. Agree with this? Unless you are a rich fucker or you are handsome etc.... So for most guys like us, when you go to such places and they end up fighting for you,
i) most probably it's just an act.
ii) they are fighting for your money
so no big hoo haas over this. You are willing to part with your money to buy them drinks, give them tips. They are willing to let you feel shiok and boost your ego.

If you have patronise any PRC hookers or read most FRs before, you will learn that most of them will tell their customers the same thing "你鸡鸡好大只哦“ but if you have listened to this sentence properly, you'd know she have lied (underlined word). But then again, we guys hear liao also feel shiok shiok.

Quote:
After that she left for other customers but she ask me to wait for her, not really sure what she means.
As you have said, you are also just another customer.

Quote:
Then I followed her as she took a taxi and off we go to Geylang. She put her legs on mine and I wasn’t hesitated to touch them.
If you have been to a LSB, this is nothing and it's common. Anyway nice story and looking forward to your next installment.
Old 21-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

Ur right bro. Nothing they do or say can be trusted.
I'm not sure what LSB is...
I've written down most of my story will post tonight.
Btw she log in to Facebook using my phone and forgot to logout.
Now I can access as I wish. Haha...
Old 21-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hoping to camp OT this week..any bro interested joining
Old 21-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

Just crab 100 plus pics from her Facebook. Not bad not bad.
Old 21-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
HotMlyCouple is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotMlyCouple is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just crab 100 plus pics from her Facebook. Not bad not bad.
post it here then...sure alot bros here wanna see...and continue ur story
Old 22-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Just finished another lustful night at OT. Don't think I'll be going back any time soon. Sorry for not posting last night, I was occupied by the whores.
Old 22-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just finished another lustful night at OT. Don't think I'll be going back any time soon. Sorry for not posting last night, I was occupied by the whores.
ha Ha. Hope u enjoyed yourself bro, looking forward to your continuation, cheers .....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 22-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster

It's great fun, but the risk outweights the pleasure. I'll continue my story and would appreciate any critic and advice from all the bros. I must get myself out of this situation.

Last edited by Absynthe; 22-02-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 22-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

Reached her place at Geylang she said cannot go up so had to find hotel. I asked her how much money she wants as I don’t want to get chopped after I’ve done my business.
She was angry that I talk about money and say she’s not prostitute ( not convincing at all man) and she complain Singapore men likes to look at her as prostitute ( can’t be helped girl, u dress and acted like that how ppl take u seriously?).
Then she pulled me towards one of the hotel. We start to hold hands from then onwards, mucam real BF nad GF.

We can’t find a room as Geylang was full on Saturday night as usual. So we look for food because she says she hungry.
Went to this dim sum shop and ordered a few dishes, really scared she starts chopping me.
Ordered the food using Chinese because the girl doesn’t understands Chinese. Turns out she didn’t order much also.

Boy this must be the craziest meal I ever had. We keep frenching and taking pictures while we were eating.
People were staring at us and I’m didn’t notice it until she reminded me. I guess I was really drunk then.

She talks about wanting me to show my commitment to our relationship (what relationship?).
Want me to go see her everyday and want me to open a bottle of Chivas (finally show her true colors huh?). Well I just play along with her as we continue our crazy stuffs.
Teach me how to speak Tagalog also, not sure why it matters anyway. I just want to bonk and finish the deal.

Last edited by Absynthe; 22-02-2011 at 09:22 PM. Reason: typo
Old 22-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

After that, we go search for hotel again. Finally found a room at a rundown hotel, got a room for 5 hours. Once inside the room, she turned off the lights and just lay down on the bed.
She doesn’t want to take a bath, so I go bath myself. When I come out, she was asleep with her clothes on.

I go lay beside her and ask her weather she want make love, but she just turn and hug me. She made a funny sound when accidently touched my brother and quickly turned away.
She asked me what am I doing naked, feeling strange, I go and put my clothes on. And we just hug and sleep on the bed while having our clothes on.

I tried to ask her weather she wants to have sex but she just squeeze me tighter. I was not very comfortable with this and didn’t sleep well for the night.
I sent her back to her place later that morning while holding hands and we shared a kiss before we parted. And I left the place with confusion and a sense of regret. She starts sending me SMS not long after I reach home.

I’m sure this a common trick that working girls used but I’m just not sure why she choose me out of so many of her customers.
Why invest time on someone like me? Surely the foreign customers are better targets for quick cash.

Anyway, I’ll stop here for now and I wish to get some advice from bros around here before I start the next part of my story.

Last edited by Absynthe; 22-02-2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1