The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Re: Any place can bring OC along for massage while i get the extra services? or is th

Osaka spa. They have individual rooms and couple package somemore. Just text your favourite ML to arrange for you. Haha.
Old Today, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1293 / Power: 18
giggsy_11 has much to be proud ofgiggsy_11 has much to be proud ofgiggsy_11 has much to be proud ofgiggsy_11 has much to be proud ofgiggsy_11 has much to be proud ofgiggsy_11 has much to be proud ofgiggsy_11 has much to be proud ofgiggsy_11 has much to be proud ofgiggsy_11 has much to be proud of
Re: Any place can bring OC along for massage while i get the extra services? or is th

Like that your this ML not steady at all. Go find a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthorss View Post
I tried before but the ML tell me to tell recep myself ownself arrange. For eg perhaps SMS or call the recep first in advance and tell recep to say later: couple room not available. But because OC will be seeing me typing massages or making calls, so it would be difficult. Was thinking if there is any way to go around it for example finding some joints that have only individual rooms available , but not sure which joints doesn't have couple rooms.
Old Today, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 1
Euthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Osaka spa. They have individual rooms and couple package somemore. Just text your favourite ML to arrange for you. Haha.
Wow really? thanks bro! U go before? Will take a look, what extra services they have?
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Samster

Euthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggsy_11 View Post
Like that your this ML not steady at all. Go find a new one.
Aggree agree
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Wow really? thanks bro! U go before? Will take a look, what extra services they have?
Went 4 times, but never brought my SO along.
Up to level 2. Girls and massage quite decent, but expensive.
Old Today, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Went 4 times, but never brought my SO along.
Up to level 2. Girls and massage quite decent, but expensive.
Oh wow regular i see, nice pocket. I saw the price. What kind of extra services they have and how much?
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2161 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Ever went to a reputable spa for couple massage with a ml..she was not working that day and i brought her for a massage which consists of a jacuzzi, massage and end with a herbal steam...went in and the massueue told us to enjoy the jacuzzi for 15mins before they proceed with massage...straight away, strip naked and went in jacuzzi, made her blow for me and then pump her a few times...she was moaning for a while then she realised she is a bit loud...after that we enjoy javanese the massage by them...finished with the steam.bath which i did pump her a few more times before we clean up...did not shoot that day
Old Today, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh wow regular i see, nice pocket. I saw the price. What kind of extra services they have and how much?
Minimum 100 up for extra.
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Minimum 100 up for extra.
Ohh i see, thanks bro. 100 is for HJ? Any BJ and FJ or only HJ?
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ohh i see, thanks bro. 100 is for HJ? Any BJ and FJ or only HJ?
Up to level 2. real person quite close to photo published.
Nuru massage 200.
Old Today, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Up to level 2. real person quite close to photo published.
Nuru massage 200.
Does nuru massage 200 inclusive of entrance fee, or its another top up 200? Does all staff same or any staff you recommend?

Edit: Have upped you Wee0502
Old Today, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Does nuru massage 200 inclusive of entrance fee, or its another top up 200? Does all staff same or any staff you recommend?

Entrance can choose 68 or 80 or 98 package. 200 is the price for extra only. I never tried this Nuru before.
So far I tried Mia(2 times),Apple and Lisa, you can refer to their photos published. PM me if you want to know further.
Old Today, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

This is Mia. You can go down to take a look on the actual persons before you engage them. The 3 that I tried, all 3 above average in terms of looks. Massage also quite decent.
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Ever went to a reputable spa for couple massage with a ml..she was not working that day and i brought her for a massage which consists of a jacuzzi, massage and end with a herbal steam...went in and the massueue told us to enjoy the jacuzzi for 15mins before they proceed with massage...straight away, strip naked and went in jacuzzi, made her blow for me and then pump her a few times...she was moaning for a while then she realised she is a bit loud...after that we enjoy javanese the massage by them...finished with the steam.bath which i did pump her a few more times before we clean up...did not shoot that day
Wow power bro. the reputable spa got any services from the ML there?
Old Today, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Entrance can choose 68 or 80 or 98 package. 200 is the price for extra only. I never tried this Nuru before.
So far I tried Mia(2 times),Apple and Lisa, you can refer to their photos published. PM me if you want to know further.
Nuru quite pricey for 200, if u want nuru you can pm me for another ML for nuru. wow nice , shall look at their photos Mia, Apple and Lisa at their page. thanks bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1