The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: how often condom breaks or slip inside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post
I remember now.
At one time I engage a syt fl prc. Very nice girl.

Book hotel for 1 hr, f her for 40mins. I did not know cd break and cum all inside her.

She found out and she was in relax mode and smile at me and said, I know the cd break. But no worries.

Got myself tested after 6mths negative.

8 yrs of experience, I that's the only time that break like about 200 girls I bong
I was quite surprise that she never scolded you. Maybe u are too handsome liao...................................
Old 31-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

after i pull out, found that condom broke
most of the sperms are outside on the bed, not directly underneath my dick, i think it just break when I pull out the condom, otherwise the sperm should have been remained in the vagina
I think it's because the quality of condom is not good, those provided by the boss, those cheap ones....
1 lesson learnt: when pull out condom, do it slowly and gently.
Old 21-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pumppypumper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i tend to find im splitting durex and skyns but im quite girthy.. dosent matter how wet she gets they just split on the tip. quite a shock to the system really lol.. i tend to find naturals are a little thicker, they feel tighter but dont split
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1