The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 20
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Information Needed For Shenyang

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Brother,
I hope you did not buy in by the stories of those young gals. I met many in the two walking mall (Zhong Jie and Tai Yuan Jie), especially after dark. There are also pimps (young gals pimpling for the elder jie jie) moving around for target.
On the whole, it was not a happening place. I managed to have fun only in the rather expensive club at Marriot Hotel (not belonging to the international Marriot Chain).
My 2 cent worth
No pal, was not blinded by lust.
Staying at Traders, so I frequent Tai Yuan. Seems that the entertainment scene there is quite pricey & boring. The tour guides at 沈阳故宫are quite chio and seems friendly, too bad was with someone. Anyway, went to 辽中,and you could get a FJ for only RMB50.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters View Post
No pal, was not blinded by lust.
Staying at Traders, so I frequent Tai Yuan. Seems that the entertainment scene there is quite pricey & boring. The tour guides at 沈阳故宫are quite chio and seems friendly, too bad was with someone. Anyway, went to 辽中,and you could get a FJ for only RMB50.
Haha, good thing that you did not. Actually, around Shenyang, there are quite a number of places to visit. The 沈阳故宫 is one, there are two temple, one of them is called Thousand Buddha Temple, the other old one I cannot remember. Near Shenyang, one hour drive, there is this natural water cave, known to be the one which has the longest water way that snakes into the cave. In fact, I think I spent more time in visiting scenic places then cheonging. Well, to be honest, I was then with my ex, and then her sexy sister drove us to visit these places. My ex stayed with her sister and she left me free some nights as I told him I needed to entertain people. Hahaha...

On the whole, Shenyang is not that exciting, and I hate to encounter those Dong Bei Men who are loud mouth, and rude in clubs. I have seen few fights went on between them, usually when they are drunk.

Fortunately, I am now no longer required to visit there as often as before, and my ex being ex, I have no drive to go there again.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 07-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Haha, good thing that you did not. Actually, around Shenyang, there are quite a number of places to visit. The 沈阳故宫 is one, there are two temple, one of them is called Thousand Buddha Temple, the other old one I cannot remember. Near Shenyang, one hour drive, there is this natural water cave, known to be the one which has the longest water way that snakes into the cave. In fact, I think I spent more time in visiting scenic places then cheonging. Well, to be honest, I was then with my ex, and then her sexy sister drove us to visit these places. My ex stayed with her sister and she left me free some nights as I told him I needed to entertain people. Hahaha...

On the whole, Shenyang is not that exciting, and I hate to encounter those Dong Bei Men who are loud mouth, and rude in clubs. I have seen few fights went on between them, usually when they are drunk.

Fortunately, I am now no longer required to visit there as often as before, and my ex being ex, I have no drive to go there again.
Not sure about the temple but have been to the water cave at 本溪. Went to a number of 市 in 辽宁 but not too interesting. Maybe you should give me the contact of your ex sis.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure about the temple but have been to the water cave at 本溪. Went to a number of 市 in 辽宁 but not too interesting. Maybe you should give me the contact of your ex sis.
Hahaha... really, you are interested?

She is now seeking Singaporean to marry to. I would need more of your bio-data before making the introduction. Although I loved my ex a lot, but her sister is more yammy... Hahaha... Pal..... Interesting! Men are Men!

I never declined any invitation from her to visit scenic spots and drinks, but it was always my ex who stopped or discouraged such outings.... Women are Women.

I am a free man now, and maybe I should go after the sister now.

Nice chatting with you!

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 07-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha... really, you are interested?

She is now seeking Singaporean to marry to. I would need more of your bio-data before making the introduction. Although I loved my ex a lot, but her sister is more yammy... Hahaha... Pal..... Interesting! Men are Men!

I never declined any invitation from her to visit scenic spots and drinks, but it was always my ex who stopped or discouraged such outings.... Women are Women.

I am a free man now, and maybe I should go after the sister now.

Nice chatting with you!
Haha. Dont mind to have a fling. But since you are keen, I better dont ask. You should go ahead and have fun.
Dont really like Shenyang, still prefer southern China or even my beloved SG. Nice chatting with you too.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. Dont mind to have a fling. But since you are keen, I better dont ask. You should go ahead and have fun.
Dont really like Shenyang, still prefer southern China or even my beloved SG. Nice chatting with you too.
Brother,

No lah! She will never fall for me, first of all, she is looking for marriage, that I cannot offer, secondly, they are very close, I do not think the sister will be my fling. If you want, give me your bio, and I shall do the introduction. In case you are married, then sorry lor.......

Yes, I do not like Shenyang, nor Dong Bei, except Dalian. But I like Xian, Chongqing, Sichuan province. But right to the south, would not be an area that I am familiar with, we have to seek advice from Bro Sinoview already.

Are you stationed in Xian??

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 07-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother,

No lah! She will never fall for me, first of all, she is looking for marriage, that I cannot offer, secondly, they are very close, I do not think the sister will be my fling. If you want, give me your bio, and I shall do the introduction. In case you are married, then sorry lor.......

Yes, I do not like Shenyang, nor Dong Bei, except Dalian. But I like Xian, Chongqing, Sichuan province. But right to the south, would not be an area that I am familiar with, we have to seek advice from Bro Sinoview already.

Are you stationed in Xian??
Thanks pal. Didnt know you were serious abt it. Haha.
China got many places to explore, looking forward to visit all.
Not in Xi'an now but looking forward to going there again. Nice place.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1