The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 20-09-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 4
Sweech is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweech is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Noticed that this popular tall lass had added SM to her services list… so made an appointment as I had already been meaning to check her out, even before she listed SM.

Pics are accurate, around 85%. Really, really nice legs. Turns out she did some leg modelling back home but didn't earn that much so didn't continue.

Anyway, she was quite honest that she does only light SM, which was fine for a primarily legs/feet man like me. She happened to be trying on a new pair of pantyhose when I reached - asked her how she knew I liked black stockings, so obviously she left them on… After a decent massage she proceed to start teasing with fingers… then with her legs… and then feet. Very, very sensual and very into it. Used her stockinged thighs, calves and feet to great effect… She even stood up and did a teasing little dance before making me worship her feet. Quite a bit of foot worship in a few hardon-inducing positions before she peeled her stockings off and made me worship them again. It was one of the rare occasions that the little general was rock hard from start to finish. Seriously, I don't remember any legs/feet teasing sessions in recent memory like this... Came hard and emptied out the tank…

She will be making a short trip back to China for mid-autumn - will definitely be returning to her when she comes back.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/amei-massage/

Last edited by Sweech; 20-09-2023 at 10:22 PM.
Old 20-09-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -251 / Power: 0
nta88 nta88 nta88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
Noticed that this popular tall lass had added SM to her services list… so made an appointment as I had already been meaning to check her out, even before she listed SM.

Pics are accurate, around 85%. Really, really nice legs. Turns out she did some leg modelling back home but didn't earn that much so didn't continue.

Anyway, she was quite honest that she does only light SM, which was fine for a primarily legs/feet man like me. She happened to be trying on a new pair of pantyhose when I reached - asked her how she knew I liked black stockings, so obviously she left them on… After a decent massage she proceed to start teasing with fingers… then with her legs… and then feet. Very, very sensual and very into it. Used her stockinged thighs, calves and feet to great effect… She even stood up and did a teasing little dance before making me worship her feet. Quite a bit of foot worship in a few hardon-inducing positions before she peeled her stockings off and made me worship them again. It was one of the rare occasions that the little general was rock hard from start to finish. Seriously, I don't remember any legs/feet teasing sessions like this... Came hard and emptied out the tank…

She will be making a short trip back to China for mid-autumn - will definitely be returning to her when she comes back.

thanks for the fr. looks attractive. just tried omm last week but i think she is too heavy taste for me. she will tell you the safe word then try to break your limit, but probably i prefer lighter sm.
Old 21-09-2023, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
fatty999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share OMM contact pls
Old 21-09-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nta88 View Post
thanks for the fr. looks attractive. just tried omm last week but i think she is too heavy taste for me. she will tell you the safe word then try to break your limit, but probably i prefer lighter sm.
Yes it's true that OMM is too heavy taste for some. She even told me that can i accept eating scat and pee during the first session.
Old 21-09-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
Zzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Yes it's true that OMM is too heavy taste for some. She even told me that can i accept eating scat and pee during the first session.
ya haha she love those 2 kinks. First time she keep trying want to pee on me. As i was in sub space, so it kinda turn on and i took it.

After session i kept thinking its still not my thing, told her that and she never tried again. I think its up to us to keep our firm stance then ok already.
Old 21-09-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 15
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:

Anyway, she was quite honest that she does only light SM, which was fine for a primarily legs/feet man like me. She happened to be trying on a new pair of pantyhose when I reached - asked her how she knew I liked black stockings, so obviously she left them on… After a decent massage she proceed to start teasing with fingers… then with her legs… and then feet. Very, very sensual and very into it. Used her stockinged thighs, calves and feet to great effect… She even stood up and did a teasing little dance before making me worship her feet. Quite a bit of foot worship in a few hardon-inducing positions before she peeled her stockings off and made me worship them again. It was one of the rare occasions that the little general was rock hard from start to finish. Seriously, I don't remember any legs/feet teasing sessions in recent memory like this... Came hard and emptied out the tank…

Nice MR. I decide to look for her after reading your’s and other positive MR of her in other dome. No regret. Really pretty and leggy. Didn’t ask for light sm service during booking but the session just flow towards it. Who can resist her legs especially in stocking. Was really sexually arouse the whole session. Cum hard on her stocking as she request.
Old 22-09-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 4
Sweech is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweech is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Nice MR. I decide to look for her after reading your’s and other positive MR of her in other dome. No regret. Really pretty and leggy. ....
Glad you had fun...
Old 22-09-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

+18 for FR and bring your points to above zero again.....not sure the reason you got negative points....

I like tall girls too ...
Old 23-09-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Does anyone know if Jessica is coming back to sg?
Old 23-09-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bslut6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share OMM contact? Thanks.
Old 23-09-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -251 / Power: 0
nta88 nta88 nta88

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Does anyone know if Jessica is coming back to sg?

her sg phone number is still active and two weeks ago i got a reply from her via whatsapp that she haven't decided if to come back to sgp
Old 24-09-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Trirain is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlfans View Post
Good stuff must be shared.

Omm recently updated her WeChat Moments video.....if you are OMM WeChat friend,u can see the videos.

She looks like nature sadistic dominatrix ,as I can see she enjoyed the sessions. The male slave was being tortured cruelly and kept begging her to stop and crying.
hello may I get OMM ctc? Thank you
Old 25-09-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello. Anyone know session tribute for mistress yui?
Old 25-09-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
Zzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to all
delete..........

delete..........

Last edited by Zzun; 25-09-2023 at 02:41 PM.
Old 26-09-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Omm very difficult to book leh. Haiz.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1