The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ward1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My time in Bangkok Thailand

This will be a condensed version of my trip to Bangkok.

Last Christmas I was left with 9 days vacation and boss informed me take it or loose it, So to Bangkok I went. Took a 7 day trip there to play golf.

Day one went to play golf and I must say the caddie I got was 33 years old single with 3 children, the single with 3 children caused the caddie to be very friendly, as the game progressed the lovely lady opened up making money bets against personnel favors started with kisses and moved along to more fun bets, by the second last hole she bet me I would not make par on last 2 holes. Both par 5’s. Now the bet was 100 sing to her if I lost and if I won she would spend the evening with me. To make a long story shot I won the bet and this lovely dish paid up, I gave her taxi fair and after she finished work she came to my hotel. We had dinner and then proceeded to have sex for the next 2 hours. Overall her performance was above par lets say 8 out of 10. After the sex was done I proceeded to give her the 100 sing any way. She then left and I showered and went to Soi Cowboy.

At Soi bounced around a few bars till I found this lovely little girl to play with, also in her early 30’s. We went back to the hotel and this little lady just tore me apart, she enjoyed changing and trying every position she could think of and after a couple of hours we passed out, upon waking at 7 am we had a quick round of sex again, she then left and I went for next round of Golf. This time Caddy was only 24 but not any where close to as playful.

Completed the Golf and back to Hotel, Shower and then off to get massage, picked a place 2 blocks from hotel. Go in lye on mattress on floor face down, Ok this is first trip to Thailand so excuse my ignorance, I love massages. Half way through massage girl is asking about extra service, I say no thanks just a massage. Then she asks me to turn over. Well she is completely naked and now standing directly over me, quick change of opinion, decide on extra service. Overall sex ok about 6.5 out of 10. Time now 9 pm so back to Soi Cowboy and found a pair of twins working in one of the bars, So yes took them back to hotel and we played for a couple of hours. Each taking turns sitting on my did and on my face. Sad to say I think they enjoyed sitting on my face more lol.

So for the rest of the trip same schedule Golf in the morning massage in the after noon and Soi Cowboy at night with taking a lady home. The big surprise during the trip was one of the massage girls half way through while in Cowgirl position stopped all of a sudden and shifted my didi to her butt, was very good and a nice surprise, after that for the rest of the trip I only went there for massage. Overall cost for the trip about 200 sing a day not including golf and hotel.

Going to Phuket in August for 6 days of Golf again. Looking forward to seeing if it is better than Bangkok.
Old 13-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: My time in Bangkok Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward1967 View Post
This will be a condensed version of my trip to Bangkok.

Last Christmas I was left with 9 days vacation and boss informed me take it or loose it, So to Bangkok I went. Took a 7 day trip there to play golf.

Day one went to play golf.....

....upon waking at 7 am ....I went for next round of Golf. This time Caddy was only 24 but not any where close to as playful.

Completed the Golf and back to Hotel, Shower and then off to get massage, picked a place 2 blocks from hotel.

.... for the rest of the trip same schedule Golf in the morning massage in the after noon

...Overall cost for the trip about 200 sing a day not including golf and hotel.

Going to Phuket in August for 6 days of Golf again. Looking forward to seeing if it is better than Bangkok.
Bro, so which golf courses you played, sound like you on a lone ranger mode.

reminds me of my youngers days..... purely lone ranger.

now mix with some 'bad company' hee hee...... but the golf is still on lone ranger mode.

will be going month end till next month..... usually play in Muang Ake, Dhupatemiya (Lapet), Kuthep Kreeta, Thai Country Club, Windmill.... any recommendations?
Old 14-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

lprd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi... great to have some ideas from your post... i'll make a short trip to bangkok next week... my 1st trip to bkk... and hv no fucking idea of the place... though hear a lot abt it...

any more recommendations for the fun? thankss....
Old 14-07-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

now mix with some 'bad company' hee hee...... but the golf is still on lone ranger mode.

will be going month end till next month..... usually play in Muang Ake, Dhupatemiya (Lapet), Kuthep Kreeta, Thai Country Club, Windmill.... any recommendations?
Well not to give free props to any other locations I use GolfAsia.com they take care of picking the golf courses and booking the hotel based on my request. then they send across a agenda which i agreed and then they booked it all. They arrange pick up from airport to hotel and also a pickup from hotel every day to golf course and back.
I know nothing about the courses so let them choose.
Old 15-07-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well not to give free props to any other locations I use GolfAsia.com they take care of picking the golf courses and booking the hotel based on my request. then they send across a agenda which i agreed and then they booked it all. They arrange pick up from airport to hotel and also a pickup from hotel every day to golf course and back.
I know nothing about the courses so let them choose.
Way to go! You sure had a good time......

I am a bit more adventureous and kee ngeow, so I DIY.......

Maybe one day, I can be the one picking you up from the airport....
Old 15-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lprd View Post
hi... great to have some ideas from your post... i'll make a short trip to bangkok next week... my 1st trip to bkk... and hv no fucking idea of the place... though hear a lot abt it...

any more recommendations for the fun? thankss....

Soi Cowboy is one of the better places, trust me cant go wrong there
Old 15-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:

Well I played at the Thai Country Club and WindMill also played at a president course was great.
Old 15-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well I played at the Thai Country Club and WindMill also played at a president course was great.
Let me guess, your's is definitely a premuim package. All are premuim courses.

Hope to be playing in BKK month end.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let me guess, your's is definitely a premuim package. All are premuim courses.

Hope to be playing in BKK month end.
Well would not say premimum package but close

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1