The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2712 / Power: 20
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School VP affair with parent

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
As far as xiao san goes..... nothing beats cecilia sue, the cnb guy's mistress. Years ago, and they also xchg messages about DIY and SP Now for this case the fallout was quite limited. I wonder if they got together in the end, or stayed with their respective spouses, forgiven?
Yeah, now almost all forgotten about Cecillia Sue liao …

What is the name of the xiao san of the deputy speaker ?
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 11
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Guys, the main takeaway is if you want to play, please make sure you cover your tracks. SAF says do anything you want but don't get caught.

On my side, I will say please think carefully before buying condoms on Shopee. I thought I am being smart. Online sells 3 boxes of 12 at a cheaper price plus deliver to your house in a discreet manner. Sounds good right? Well, the purchase will always be logged in your Shopee history and there is no way to delete it. So one day, if she sees me having bought 36 condoms online and when she calculates how many I used on her, I will have some explaining to do too. KNN...
If the count is your concern, just use cash and buy more offlline to top up the short fall that you didnt use on her. Don't lose sleep over such trivial matters.
On the other hand, if you are active in using condoms, just buy many boxes with different variety in the name of "keeping stock", and make sure you split them up - some in the drawer, some in the cupboard, some in your pouch, etc. Basically make it impossible to stock take.
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2712 / Power: 20
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denshachikan View Post
If the count is your concern, just use cash and buy more offlline to top up the short fall that you didnt use on her. Don't lose sleep over such trivial matters
Also don’t save on this small money … condom just use cash to buy at 7-Eleven and don’t take the receipt !
Old Today, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 22
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Must be the mother promise that her kids would get good results for next level entry,lol,get bonk n got nothing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1