The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post
To is type of standard even bangla dun want. U really damn desperate till no one can match. Damn idiot lol
Exactly..

This type of dino

Pay me 200

Limpeh also don't want
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Exactly..

This type of dino

Pay me 200

Limpeh also don't want
Haha!! Spot on bro. This is normal reaction. Seems that some fella here is mad already
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Can't we just concentrate on screwing maids instead of quarreling ?

Combatants will be zapped henceforth.
Precisely, you have see the root of the problem. You also know who is the troublesome maker
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 4
Umbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomesticHelper2 View Post

Do You Like Sisters With NICE BOOBS ?

My Sisters Are ALL VERY GOOD IN TONGUE WORK AND BLOWJOB.

https://t.me/Have_Fun_With_Indonesian_Helper

You can be served like KING BY YAN, SITY, STAR, RENE, NANA, AYA, KLA, SAN, FARI, SEN, ROSETTE, ZEAL, NENG, KAT.

🙏

Thanks so much to Sister DomesticHelper2.

Your statement
"You can be served like KING BY YAN, SITY, STAR, RENE, NANA, AYA, KLA, SAN, FARI, SEN, ROSETTE, ZEAL, NENG, KAT."
This is REALLY VERY TRUE.
YOUR CHANNEL IS WONDERFUL.

My personal experience, I strike out a chat with the ladies for a few days before fixing a meet up appointment with them, high chance that the ladies are attracted by me and hold some eagerness to meet, then I am able to experience some closer feeling like old time friends with them and surely can strike jackpot as the services will DOUBLES UP.
IT IS REALLY WORTH EVERY CENTS AND DOLLARS SPENT.😍 🥰 🤩

Quick Summary Of My EXPERIENCE WITH THE LADIES.

YAN - Shy when First meet up. But after she had warm up and get to know you, she REALLY CAN SUCK LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS. I SIMPLY JUST EJACULATE INTO HER MOUTH, SHE did not complain and JUST SWALLOW DOWN ALL THE CUMS, before rushing to the toilet to rinse her mouth... hahahaha...

SITY -
Very Good Customer Service, Give Me The TOTAL GIRLFRIEND FEELINGS. SHE REALLY CAN MOANS Very Loudly when I do the ramming of her from the Rear as she stand leaning against the dressing table.

NANA - Big Boobs lady who can do very good massage service. She don't like BBBJ but can seduce her to go for Bonking Happy Endings with a top up of the tips amount.

AYA - A Big Boobs lady who are very customer orientated. She will ask if you are feeling shiok while she was performing the BBBJ. This is a wonderful lady who will accept request, and she will try to meet all your request.
I choose to shoot all my cums into her mouth AFTER A GOOD NEAR TO 30 MINS REAR BONKING.

ROSETTE - I had A VERY SEXCITING OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE WITH HER. Standing up at the staircase while she kneel down to give a deep throat BBBJ. I bring along a Big Sarong for her to "HIDE HERSELF UNDERCOVER". So this give her Lots of Confidence And NO WORRIES Of being Seen, So She Will SUCK ME MEAT ROD LIKE SHE HAD BEEN STARVED FOR MONTHS. 🤣🤣

ZEAL & NENG - SUPER SOLID THREESOME ADVENTURE. They are very friendly and negotiable. They go all out to SEXTIFY ALL YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES.
I NEED TO TAKE A SMALL BLUE BEFORE I go for the appointment. I had request to them and they agreed. So I FINALLY give an EXPLOSIVE SPERMS PUNCH🤛 INTO ZEAL on the left side of the bed. With a 20 minutes Recovery Interval, I THEN EJECT ANOTHER SPERMS PUNCH 🤜 INTO NENG on the right side of the bed.
NENG help me to recover the power 👊 with a tender body rubbing (light massage) after my 2 SUPER SHOTS. 😁
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain View Post
I click, nothing extra. forget to upload ?

AFTER YOU CLICK, IT WILL OPENED UP MY SINGLE POST.

YOU SEE SOME WHERE IN THE MIDDLE, INSIDE THAT POST, THE LINE
Click Here To View HOW THE PINAY DH ENJOYED HER LOLLIPOP CANDY

CLICK THERE AND YOU WILL SEE.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Klpascal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokkar View Post
Got this god figure indo as my fwb, for maid wise I think this is kinda gem. For you wolves out there to rate her figure.

Just sharing that there are better gems out there, need to nurture them slowly and they will be your pet just like this one.

FYI : she bought this lingerie just because I told her to get sexy

Well done. Hope to learn from you
Thanks for sharing
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20578 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregister View Post
Yes. Her bbbj is good. Deep throat, and feel the her tongues on my balls.
About 10mins later, I did unload one rd into her mouth. She sucked it and then She spilled it. She cleaned me up with her wet issues.
I paid her per her request. Dropped her on 1st floor of the MSCP.
I can say it was good sensation bbbi with cum in mouth. No regret.
Not for those bro looking for looks.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:

Oooooh boss man has spoken liao

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4953 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Precisely, you have see the root of the problem. You also know who is the troublesome maker
Who attack who first. I fuck u before I will fuck u again. Got balls come out meet. What I said alwys come out me

An idiot will always be an idiot how u change ur new nick also the same.

I will always post when I get a new fuck and u can’t get any fuck. Go suck thumb. U only talk
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4953 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Exactly..

This type of dino

Pay me 200

Limpeh also don't want
Exactly u chee bye lah. Hiding only come out now when I come out. Got balls meet no balls don’t talk.

I will always post if I have new fuck. U can go ahead and say nasty thing about me.

Loser will be a loser his u. Change ur nick also an idiot
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MineOMine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Talking about yourself . Pathetic
How u change ur nick u are still a useless person a loser. Useless
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
wow u really not scare

Nvr wear condom, u sure is really safe? might get some disease
not safe but wear condom really no feel. after sex quickly go wash with soap a few times. want to cum inside them the first time then wear condom if we meet again. i like to dominate in bed
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

maybe they bored of screwing maids so screw each other now
Old Today, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Docmiezster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
maybe they bored of screwing maids so screw each other now
Best comment ever. Laughed myself silly bro. Good one. Am new to this country and got introduced here by friends after some man talk about fucking girls. Was told to come here because of the intan girl to check on her reputation. I have to say I am quite impressed by the sharing of FRs on ladies particularly helpers. Hope the squabbling will stop and the sharing of information is increased. Checking this thread often now as you guys got me intrigued into the world of domestic helpers. Anyways, some updates on the intan girl, she was an English teacher, been here for 3.5 yrs all the way in serangoon. Her off days are one Sunday a month but about to be changed to Saturday which is a bummer cos the Mrs will be home on Saturdays. Her normal routine is at home most of the time and to pick up the kids from school in the afternoons . Don't seem to have much time to go out as the lady boss keeps track of her bus card( can this really be done?). And she is not into local guys apparently as she feels they look down on her profession. She met some angmoh and Japanese guys as recently as last month. So any of you have any info of her or if she really is the same intan that's famous here, do update ya. And yeah she don't look Chinese at all. More to malay. Hope this post is not offending anyone.
Old Today, 03:13 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Who attack who first. I fuck u before I will fuck u again. Got balls come out meet. What I said alwys come out me

An idiot will always be an idiot how u change ur new nick also the same.

I will always post when I get a new fuck and u can’t get any fuck. Go suck thumb. U only talk
Wow the situation seems to be intractable pretty much like the Jews vs the Palestinians.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1