The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 1
DevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
DO NOT believe the FRs ... I tried Kiki and the service sucks.. and the gals look like malnutrition and haggled.

Usually u need to give a huge discount to the rating here. Those openly posted FRs are usually fakes or exaggerated

The only ones that can be trusted is those recommendation through PMs.

Out of 10 visits based on openly posted FRs, almost 9 are fakes. The actual thing u get sucks. eg: rating 9/10 is actually 4 or 5/10

I sometime wonder are all these so called 9/10 or 10/10 rating FRs posted by the owner themselves with all the fake accounts
I do agree that most FRs are exaggerated.. I tried her before; and while I didn't get the best experience (YMMV as usual) , I don't think it's that bad until she's haggered and malnourished.. Maybe you wanna elaborate why you had such a bad experience?
Old Today, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDes View Post
I do agree that most FRs are exaggerated.. I tried her before; and while I didn't get the best experience (YMMV as usual) , I don't think it's that bad until she's haggered and malnourished.. Maybe you wanna elaborate why you had such a bad experience?
my encounter very different from all the "super good FRs" here.. she look very haggard and at least 50% discount from photo. and very mechanical.. and not friendly at all, then say want this need to add $$$, want that need to add $$$... so disappointed. Cannot touch here cannot finger here too pain etc..

Maybe she is too "overused" already? That why sometimes is best if u can go visit a lady when she JUST COME OVER HERE and JUST STARTED WORKING .. after a few weeks of servicing tons of guys, I think her service and look will go downhill especially when so many supposedly "super good FRs" in a open forum attracting MANY customers. I think sooner or later the ladies will be overused.

So far the only good experience is recommendation through PMs. Those I visited based on FRs in an open forum thread usually suxs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1