The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xangelx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
WHORES are for fucking. Fuck n go. Simple as that.
I know we all have that mindset that girls are really just for fking. Even me I have been in dome 1 since 2019/2020. I do agree that they are all here for money. If they do have the money they wouldn’t want to work this either. They might have some crisis back at home and sometimes I do pity them.
Old Today, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
Of course what happened to my friend doesn't mean it will happen to you. All the bros can give our advices but you are the one that really know her. You know the best what to do. Just don't let small head make decision.
Thanks for the advice. Just curious, in the end did your friend meet his girl back in bkk or anything. Thanks 🙏
Old Today, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xangelx View Post
Thanks for the advice. Just curious, in the end did your friend meet his girl back in bkk or anything. Thanks 🙏
My friend did saw his girl back in bkk. But the girl pretended that she does not know who my friend is.
Old Today, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
My friend did saw his girl back in bkk. But the girl pretended that she does not know who my friend is.
wow…. that must have hurt quite a bit if he really did like her 🥲 well, i most probably would go and find her in bkk. i do know where she work back in her country. she even told me if i come i could stay with her in her condo 🥺
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Re: GONGTAOHELPDESK

Quote:
Originally Posted by xangelx View Post
i do know where she work back in her country. she even told me if i come i could stay with her in her condo 🥺
Say is one thing. Do is another.

Some of us here have chiong way earlier than you and have went through the exact same thing so we can tell you what it is. Of course exceptions do happens sometimes (i.e genuine lady) but the odds are damn low.

I think deep down you already have an answer so in that case, you can minimize your loss by giving her installments rather than lump sum upfront. Like maybe 1k now, another 1k when meet her in bkk, another 1k for next meetup in bkk etc.

Just take it as lesson learnt in life. Pay tuition fee to experience human nature.
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Say is one thing. Do is another.

Some of us here have chiong way earlier than you and have went through the exact same thing so we can tell you what it is. Of course exceptions do happens sometimes (i.e genuine lady) but the odds are damn low.

I think deep down you already have an answer so in that case, you can minimize your loss by giving her installments rather than lump sum upfront. Like maybe 1k now, another 1k when meet her in bkk, another 1k for next meetup in bkk etc.

Just take it as lesson learnt in life. Pay tuition fee to experience human nature.
true, do know that chances are damn low. what she says now might not be whats gonna happen. will take in the advice thanks 🙏🏼
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1