The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
That is an one off....to most others, they will personally bring you to those boutiques to buy it
Frankly speaking, not many pretty enough for me to even gift an entry level handbag. For this particular lady, I told her to buy a better one once she earn enough.
Just don’t bring the lady to boutiques!
Old Today, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 878 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Handbag not expensive? Guess you are rich...my definition of handbag when requested by mls or fls are those from Chanel, Gucci , Hermes and etc...cheaper than an iphone that one poser posted earlier
choose the right ML then skip those branded bags. This close viet ML like to go bugis village buy handbags. I bought 3 for her. Dirt cheap per handbag. I bring her to MK and Coach, she run out, say i crazy to buy such expensive handbags. Then one time buy charles and keith she super happy already.
Old Today, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
choose the right ML then skip those branded bags. This close viet ML like to go bugis village buy handbags. I bought 3 for her. Dirt cheap per handbag. I bring her to MK and Coach, she run out, say i crazy to buy such expensive handbags. Then one time buy charles and keith she super happy already.
Just shows she’s a handbag person n not a branded person, that in a way is a virtue for someone working in this line - PRC will surely go for the brand n very materialistic when it comes to comparison with their fellow PRC, more to show off to each other.

The most ironic is when the lady take ur money n go buy branded man wallet then give to u as ‘present’ - u received with a Ku Xiao cos it’s ur own money n u normally will just use a wallet a fraction of that exorbitant price
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Samster

Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Yes, I dated 2 before, both come from secondary cities, quite thrifty kind. They earned a lot coz of their pretty faces, but they just kept saving too. Even a handbag of 100 or 200 plus sgd able to make them feel very happy. Of course I can give them extra cash as tips if I want, but I just want them to keep some actual gifts.
Old Today, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Just shows she’s a handbag person n not a branded person, that in a way is a virtue for someone working in this line - PRC will surely go for the brand n very materialistic when it comes to comparison with their fellow PRC, more to show off to each other.

The most ironic is when the lady take ur money n go buy branded man wallet then give to u as ‘present’ - u received with a Ku Xiao cos it’s ur own money n u normally will just use a wallet a fraction of that exorbitant price
I don’t view it that way. For me, I give her money in exchange of her service, so those are considered done deal. If I don’t engage her, most likely I will get other girls to do it. In other words, those are their hard earned money not some bf money that you spend on them. Of course if they are very close with you, they will do a lot more to please you, but that is part of the service fee.

You are right that PRC ladies tend to be more daring to demand this demand that, but they will also consider the cost involved. Viet girls are in general much better based on my personal encounter. Anyway, there is no future between me and those girls, more like short term good friends, haha…. So i don’t really have expectations of them being my gf.
Old Today, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Which is more ku xiao here?

~The lady take ur money n go buy branded man wallet then give to u as ‘present’

~The lady take ur money n go buy branded man wallet then give to her lover as ‘present’ ..
Old Today, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
And she is asking me to buy her a bag. 🤦‍♂️
Even worst, she also told me that she is hooking on another guy now. But I guess that's not surprise to me as when she was with me, she was also having a few on-going/candidate boy friends. And yes, she told me all. Come to think about it, may be not all, sometimes I got to take some discount of what she told me.
Good riddance! Taking you for a giant carrot, that’s what it is. Please reserve your empathy for more deserving souls.
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Which is more ku xiao here?

~The lady take ur money n go buy branded man wallet then give to u as ‘present’

~The lady take ur money n go buy branded man wallet then give to her lover as ‘present’ ..
That’s true but that has not happened to me before thank goodness
Only give money to let ML ‘rest’ instead she lied n stayed back to give more bbbj n let more men finger her haha that’s the ultimate wretched woman for u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1