The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 2
Lmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
If shan shan I think of the one at spa can do a lot and after shift to condo many less and got attitude one.
Which one sia? The syt with huge boobs right?
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
If shan shan I think of the one at spa can do a lot and after shift to condo many less and got attitude one.
Yeah dont have fond memories of her...changed her attitude...the only good thing about her is her big boobs

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmao6790 View Post
Which one sia? The syt with huge boobs right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Yeah dont have fond memories of her...changed her attitude...the only good thing about her is her big boobs
Yeah we should be talking about the same one... over sms she sounded really nice... when met not only attitude bad, she was quite peculiar as well.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
after bao zi left, dont have young girl with really big and heavy nnp liao
Yea although vanilla but baozi is such a rare one with pretty face and big boobs. Now the big nnp ones mostly in their 30s
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Sinkieboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah we should be talking about the same one... over sms she sounded really nice... when met not only attitude bad, she was quite peculiar as well.
Tang Tang is the opposite — over SMS, a bit no-nonsense, but in person, really nice.
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was the first batch of mls in BMC who then offered secretly fj to some...then went to sglonely with reduced services i.e. only hj....towards the end of her last stint, I remembered her increasing the price of her services as well...she has a fair share of carrots and wks supporting her...because of her big boobs, I guess

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
Lukas99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Was offered 69 but didn't take it up. Did boob fuck though, quite shiok. Had CBJ, suction good and lots of effort but didn't experience that many patterns.

Yup looks the only issue for me. Boobs quite saggy, can't be helped due to size. Cannot grab fully with one hand. No zhut or licking at all, chest area only within touching range. No lip kissing, not even a light peck. Also, the lubricant she used for boob fuck made her breasts very sticky later, so a bit icky to touch during CBJ. Unlikely to RTM cos got regulars and other new ones to try.

Hmm my experience differs and I think her service is better than some other big boobs listing I tried. I felt she looks better than the famous LL even though I think LL is one the best I tried. She allows me to do almost anything like fake love making, reverse bbbj etc. one man’s meat is another man’s posion haha. Here’s another video to enjoy

https://imgur.com/a/tyrzrut
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkieboy View Post
Tang Tang is the opposite — over SMS, a bit no-nonsense, but in person, really nice.
I assume you are referring to OG Tang Tang.
Yes, she like to be direct when arranging appointment.
Ding dong here and there is not good especially when they are on the job.
In person, she is very nice lady.
And she is not the only ML whom I met who are on SMS can be very direct.
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Yea although vanilla but baozi is such a rare one with pretty face and big boobs. Now the big nnp ones mostly in their 30s
not only older but somemore the nnp not as big, hais
Old Today, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!

i have not posted for a long time because the market has been really poor for years that i don’t have any RTM candidates.

I miss RV Momo where i will RTM every day back then cause it was just amazing. Still think about it as one of best times of chionging…

Anyway I wanna post because to avoid landmine:
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/lucky-massage/

Despite my sharp instinct that easy-to-book girls, no reviews and too-good-to-be-true photos are 99% landmines, i decided to try my luck but yeah i wasn’t lucky.
The lady was definitely miles apart from the ads.
Even she tried dim lights still buaytahan.
In and out the door in 10seconds lol.
Old Today, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG7777boy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/yueyue-massage/

Pretty girl with a tan and toned body. Can tell she likes the gym through the conversations i had with her - she knows her stuff.
She focuses her time on sensual, so you can imagine how hot the entire session was. Full of sensual caressing and catbathing from head to toe, repeatedly. She takes her time in pleasuring you too.. RTM material for me.
One note though, she does everything fully nude, so guys please be gentle with her
Listed age 32, real age must be closer to 40. And photo are heavily edited……
Old Today, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post
Anyway I wanna post because to avoid landmine:
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/lucky-massage/

Despite my sharp instinct that easy-to-book girls, no reviews and too-good-to-be-true photos are 99% landmines, i decided to try my luck but yeah i wasn’t lucky.
The lady was definitely miles apart from the ads.
Even she tried dim lights still buaytahan.
In and out the door in 10seconds lol.
sorry to hear bro, i was actually a bit interested in her also but haven't visited anyone for close to a month cos got a bit of cough/phlegm situation.
mind elaborating on her? like is she auntie? elephant? or?
Old Today, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 2
Lmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Hmm my experience differs and I think her service is better than some other big boobs listing I tried. I felt she looks better than the famous LL even though I think LL is one the best I tried. She allows me to do almost anything like fake love making, reverse bbbj etc. one man’s meat is another man’s posion haha. Here’s another video to enjoy

https://imgur.com/a/tyrzrut

Which famous LL?
Old Today, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 8
ww888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterww888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterww888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterww888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Nice list you have there. Helpful.
I don’t usually go for it but some bro may say - who do you go to when you want a little more than a tug and rub.
I'm not into SYT, BJ or heavy flavour stuff, can actually tell from my list.

Nina can consistently provide intense sensual during the rare occasions when I'm game for it, but her constant complaining and self praise sort of discouraged me from more visits.

Missed the boat on OMM.

Planning to try Soda.
Old Today, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
I'm not into SYT, BJ or heavy flavour stuff, can actually tell from my list.

Nina can consistently provide intense sensual during the rare occasions when I'm game for it, but her constant complaining and self praise sort of discouraged me from more visits.

Missed the boat on OMM.

Planning to try Soda.
OMM still around, search for her number in this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1