The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Bro, you try to get more involved with FLs or ladies from MP, they will tell you a lot of real stories. Many shoot under 1 minute.

Basically it is a distribution that is heavily skewed right, means values concentrated on the left side if you do interviews with FL/MLs.
Yet again bro, these accounts are anecdotal. Just take it with a pinch of salt and have a laugh about it, no problem. For all you know, the 1 minute man is probably the proverbial needle in a haystack.

Cheers and happy bonking. 👍
Old Yesterday, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 19
D-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Aline SNS

Looks: She is one hot, sexy and seductive Latino lady. Young with long dyed hair and supper appealing, look much better then in the pic.

Body: Slim, tight, slender and curvy body figure with no tummy. Beach tanned skin with some tattoo and she smells good. Perky nice ass for doggie.

Boobs: delicate cherry natural B sized cupped with barley size nipple. she gets hornier everytime I played with those tits

Frenching: Shy at first but warm out become a DFK queen, will engage in heavy lip locking to intense tongue fighting till session end

BBBJ: very enjoyable. Nice, gentle, sensual and slow slurping and tongues twirling effect while playing with my ball and polish my shaft. Keep sucking it for quite some time and then go in deep too.

Painting: clean shaven with no smell and delicious, very responsive and senstitve. She keeps squirming and moaning with delight as i rotate my tongue between rapid and slow licks on her sweet wet nice pussy lips.

FJ: Cap on and doggie, her ass really nice for me. We had missionary at first pump her awhile and switch for doggie, she knows this position well bent down and grabbing her waist, gave her a turbo speed till I shot out awesomely. Natural moans from her

GFE: We had a good time together, very cheerful and feeling like being pampered and treated like a king

Rtf: Yes, rtf for sure

Thanks SNS
Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Jakewilson93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any chio bu FL to recommend? Must be pretty de.
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakewilson93 View Post
Any chio bu FL to recommend? Must be pretty de.
You don’t like Jolin anymore?
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scofield1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VP Jolin

Looks: 10/10. She’s a cutie type. MCOT.
Boobs: 9/10. More like full B or C cup. Light brown nipples. Still nice and firm.
Body: 10/10. Very white flawless skin. Very smooth. Love running my fingers over them.
FJ: 10/10. She’s not PSE. But if you’re looking for banging with GF experience, she’s the one. Effort BBBJ.
GFE: 10/10. I have chemistry with her. Lots of passionate kissing. The score says it all.
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
sibehchio2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysibehchio2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ksyusha, 22yo, Russian

Looks: Sure will not reject and she look the same as in the pic and in fact much better. Young with blonde long hair.

Body: she has a tight, slim, curvy and very huggable body figure with a hot sexy meaty ass meant for doggie. Consider petite for me and have fair smooth skin complexion with a small tattoo.

Boobs: it was small with pointed sensitive nipple. I can feel the softness while grabbing it. I am not good to determine the size but it was natural.

French: She allows DFK, reciprocates well when I initiate and will open her mouth and stick out her soft tongue to glue with mine. My mouth remains glued to hers almost throughout the whole session.

Painting: clean shave with no smell and easily stimulated. Nice looking and feel while painting her. She get wetter and her body was shaking when i paint her longer and deeper which i think can sit her sensitive point.

BBBJ: She starts with my balls and slowly engulfing my tool. With slow n fast suction. Good strokes with constant deep throat, decent and powerful suction, very nice and warm, keeps licking and teasing me.

Fj: Able to do multiple position. Responsive and wild on bed. A good moaner. Pussy was tight and she was able to tahan a good 30min non stop hard and deep pumping with no complaint as i take a long time to cummed.

GFE: KC level super high and she is the clingy type. Hard to get rid off type and give me the mistress feel too.

Thank SNS
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
You don’t like Jolin anymore?
Still like. But want to see if got any prettier than her.
Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM
Samster

Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Still like. But want to see if got any prettier than her.
Just keep going back for her, she will only be here for 2 years. Most likely until next August only.
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just keep going back for her, she will only be here for 2 years. Most likely until next August only.
You went to find her recently? How is she? I went overseas recently. Never really come out Chong yet.
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
You went to find her recently? How is she? I went overseas recently. Never really come out Chong yet.
No, I am very busy lately, with my work.
Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
No, I am very busy lately, with my work.
Haha thought you find her recently😂 good to see bros still having fr for girls in VP!
Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha thought you find her recently😂 good to see bros still having fr for girls in VP!
Very busy recently. Work till eyes seeing stars. 🌟
Feel great to read FRs, feel like I also bonk together. Hee 😜
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
Konsortium is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKonsortium is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKonsortium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nicole SNS

She is an absolute stunner in look. Similar to photo with minimal filters. Young with long blonde hair and wear a sweet smile that you could be easily smitten by her.

Fair smooth skin with a sei bei slim small and tight waist with a nice and squeezable hot perky ass. She is just a nice height closer to me, not too tall or short. Spotted on tattoo at the arm area. Her boob was perfect size. Natural and soft, nice to and fondle with.

Good kisser and fluent, skillful, submissive and intense frencher. The connection was there and she knows her game. Good apetizer. Exchanging our lips and tongue throughout the session. No bad breath and it was nice all the way.

She is very sensual with her tongue , take her time slowly slowly working on my iron rod, so wet so shiny full of her saliva , I was thinking whether or not I should just let her carry on and unload my hot stuff inside her mouth, but I stood my ground say no to cim , inside mouth is never my thing .

Her pussy was clean shaven with no funny smelly there , small clits ,need to spread it open a bit to find that sexy looking nut hidden behind, she moans every time I play with that nut . I'm lovin'it.

FJ very enjoyable. Especially in missionary where she lift her leg up in V shape and ask me to bonk her. Tried women on top, doggy and back to missionary for final release. She moans louder when fucked in doggy though till I got so turned on, I didn’t controll and just let all my cum explode.

She make a good companion as we have a good time together. Feel comfy and the chemistry was there. Sure a worthy RTF material. Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
J4mes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CF - VODKA

Very priddy lady, petit sized and only begging to be fd. All that dirty talk during pounding is PSE level. Amazing bbbj w gagging despite having to take a big tool. 10/10 session n highly recommended. Bro CF never disappoints w the smooth booking too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1