The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwanKimKong View Post
Nice. She's very comfortable with you, getting naked together and letting you have a peek at her pussy.
The comfort has been there for a while now. Now when we meet it’s an automatic process that we will shower each other together and we would be naked in the hotel room.

She’ll ask if I want a massage. Although she occasionally wraps herself in the towel, mainly due to feeling cold, she consents to removing it and hugging naked.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old Today, 06:43 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Is she hinting something to you and rewarding you with nice view, hehe.
Hinting ? I don’t think that’s how it’s like between us. Haha

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old Today, 07:28 AM
Samster

As I mentioned Haru went for a family trip when I was in Osaka, but we did manage 3 meetings in total. On both days of the weekend when I first arrived and the last Sat before I returned home. We even managed a short trip to have king crab meal at the tourist market.

Post meal we would cuddle and just chat and talk. We manage to talk despite the language barriers and I learned of her future plans. She would be graduating from Uni next year and already had a job offer with a medical equipment company. I told her a little bit about my employment and educational history too.

She complained of neck and shoulder pain after her trip and knowing how she liked my massages previously, I offered to help her again.

As she was lying beside me facing me, we were practically face to face, naked, and as I applied pressure on her really stiff neck I could hear her moaning in pain, saying 痛い, 痛い, 痛い all the time. Despite that I could see she was enjoying the massage a lot.

She has said that once she graduates from Uni, and she becomes a working member of society, her time at the massage store, and her availability to meet even generally, would become more limited. She did promise to go on another day trip with me again, and given her track record of remembering her promises to me, I really have no reason to doubt her.

For the second time in our encounters, I wanted to tip Haru. I wanted to tip her 100 because she was really accommodating to me and she does treat me as a friend to the best of her ability. She actually refused. I suppose she could see the sashimi and the king crab costs a lot. She actually paid for drinks and the dessert, the only one who has done so from the ladies I’ve managed to go out with.

I bought her kaya (she loves kaya, having tasted it from a previous Singapore trip). And some souvenir tshirts, the kind that you get from Chinatown, depicting Singapore kaya toast and chicken rice , so if you see a Japanese lady in Osaka wearing one of those shirts, and she is tall, has straight long hair and looks somewhat like a volleyball player, that might be Haru.

But please don’t approach her to ask !

Last edited by Sfan; Today at 08:59 AM.
Old Today, 08:56 AM
Samster

Something interesting I learnt yesterday during my meeting with Haru.

Usually when I receive the confirmation message for the booking it says not to enter the room till 5 minutes before the session. Eager me went in at 6 min and informed the store of my room.

I got a message admonishing my early entry. Initially I was like, wtf. It’s only a minute difference.

As Haru’s store is a massage store, after the clients leave the girls have to clean the room of the oily towels as well as themselves. If the clients enter early and use the entire session for the service, by the time the girls return the key they may be slapped with the hotel room extension charge, which comes from the girl or the store. Doesn’t matter which. The earnings are affected in any case.

So don’t enter the rooms too early !

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1