The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Shag who knows what happened to SK bro telegram???
Old Today, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brightest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Mini from Merci
Looks: just like picture, small demure pretty young lady
Body: Small syt like, not enhanced, great butts and low mileage
GFE: First time here, fascinated, unsure of what to do, a little shy, exudes innocence but tried her best, very friendly
BJ: obliging and willing to try, great suction, enjoyable almost came, don't stop till you ask
FJ: Obliging and tight ++ great for doggy, moans natural and enjoyed herself just as much as I. Really great sex. Will RTF before she goes.
Old Today, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
JacksonG3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Hana

This is my third time booking from Bro Kim. For me, photo vs real looks is very important, and once again, Bro Kim does not fail to disappoint me. To me, I feel she looks much better than her photos! Hana is really a Korean looking syt with fair skin and real-nice- to- grab- boobs. I will keep her nipples as a surprise for bros to find out themselves

So first part started off well. I could speak some Thai so we had no problems communicating and we cjatted for awhile first before showering and then getting into bed. Her BBBJ was great for her young age. And she said she loves eating Ice cream as she licked my tool. I mean, which man doesnt get turned on by a SYT saying that as she eats your tool!

Come to the sex part bros have to be gentle. As I entered her pussy (or nong sao as she calls it) she closed her eyes and grabbed to the pillow, and she tells me soft soft na. Another turn on. It reminded me of when I took away the virginity of one of my ex gf in my young days. We DFK as we humped and I came.

During the post second shot, she told me she is very quite tired. I felt abit guilt tripped and I came by a combo of bbbj, kissing and hj

Overall, I would say she is really a SYT and I could tell she tried her very best but as I was the last slot, I guess she is really tired out. Still a nice fuck nonetheless.
Old Today, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
ahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mika CF
Remembered her from last visit, SYT with big nehneh

Okt: super responsive, quick arrangements

Looks: wysiwyg, young, chio syt

Body: by all means not fat at all, quite slim but her boobs so huge zero regrets booking her

Bbbj: good and sensual bbbj at first, once things get heated up it was power

Fj: she likes slow and deep penetration while I sucking those big melons, she gets wetter every time

GFE: really like a real young lovers. Can't get enough of her
Old Today, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
nnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Ebi Kinkythai

Looks: 7.5 Pre Milf 90% similar in the pic, long hair and confirmed by herself and chio too
Boobs: 7.5 Natural and soft to touch, soft and nice to play with
Body: 8.0 Gym lover hence got quite solid body healthy complexion, Height about 1.63 m
Massage:  7.0  Normal sop, but was quite good strength able to feel the relax
BBBJ:  8.5 Great DT, can go deep deep wild type of action till small head touching her throat's bone, bbbj rhythm is good, fast /slow well control
Frenching : Can french soft tongue but not proactive nor passionate
Fj :  7.5 Willing to please, try 4-5 styles of action , able to take long pump and super good moaner .
Gfe: A good talker, care about your feeling while making love, show her concern throughout the session, dry out your body after a shower 
Overall : Very satisfied pamper by her
PS: She will be leaving soon.
Old Today, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Armani is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nemo of Pink Lady
Looks: 8
Body: 9
Boobs: 7
Pussy: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 10
Overall: 9/10

Have strong Gnd looks, horny and accomodating. Gfe is quite strong, knows her way to flirt around guy. Painting n fingering also allowed, get to fuck her with my mouth n finger before my cock did. Bakness wise I think lv 2. Thanks bro Pink for the super fast reply
Old Today, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 11
Mrjabby is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrjabby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Ferrari by Terminal21
She greeted me at the door with a friendly smile. Maybe 10% disc from photos.

Gfe game is very high, so beware. Hug me and hold my hand, hug me from behind, how do she know I'm a sucker for such thing sia. Had a small chat before getting naked which is good.

Skipped shower first since I just took one from home, undress her quite fun, melons big enough and its good looking one, zero shagginess.

Bbbj sensual type, sometime will rub her erect nipps to my mushroom head. A bit lack in power for my taste, but I'm not complaining at all.

She then moved on top of me, catbath my neck while her hands stroking the shaft, caps on, and slowly lowering herself, tight tight sia. Changed to doggy and ramp her deep n fast.

Whole session is fun, nice lady to be around with. I'm about to leave and she hug me from behind and said don't forget to leave review. Who can say no la, lol. Thanks bro Kim for bringing in such gem.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.ph...hlight=ferrari
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 5
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Paris from galaxy

location at east place was discreet

Paris was sexy,service was good ,very willing to please and she loves sex a lot

we did doggy and riding me on top,her moan was sexy and she loves to hug me and lick my earlobes

she can squirt a little when I finger her and foreplay with her

those that loves wild whore ,she definitely is the one for u
Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2571 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmanlai View Post
Stable: Galaxy
Name: Dada

Clear instructions from OKT, discreet location

Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 9/10 (Definitely a good set of knockers although it is enhanced)
Painting/69 - 9/10 (Clean, shaven, no smell but can sense she don't really it)
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10 (Hardworking & energetic)

Summary:
Booked evening slot as feel like doing some firing drill, proceeded to location & was welcome with a good smile, wearing a red silky bath robe covering her birthday suit & already revealing her assets. Offered to shower me & action starts with catbathing me followed by bbbj, did some painting but she don't seem to enjoy so stopped & did my 1st release through cowgirl. Showered again & she did some massaging before beginning 2nd round. Did cowgirl & missionary but seems like age affecting performance so didn't managed to cum on 2nd shot. Overall good session & showered again, tip her before leaving.
nice bro, gonna try her this evening
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xitagoh74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw telegram post and quick hand secure a slot
New gem (Noey)

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Looks 9/10 accurate as picture and has that girl next door look and has that cuteness about her

Body 9/10 slim & sexy with smooth skin

Boobs 8/10 natural nice pair of boobs with sensitive inverted nipple no question its no not the biggest nor is it the smallest just nice

French 8.5/10 good with frenching and light pecks on cheeks

Bbbj 9.5/10 good enough suction, more of a tender bj than the high tempo type definitely a big plus as she was able to keep going with no complains

Pussy 8.5/10 she was tight and loves to be lick shaved n clean, painted her long time, n she tried to resist cumming

Fj 9/10 she was willing to try different positions and I love her closing her eyes and enjoyed every pump this is where she shines the most it almost feels that shes fking me instead of the opposite way round

Massage 9/10 Very nice and delicate with sufficant strength applied was so relaxing that i nearly felt asleep
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
pokaji73 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Had Bella yesterday evening.

Looks: 10/10. She looks even better in real life compared to the photos.
Definitely young 20s. Unmistakable exuberance of youth. Can pass off as a cute SG SYT.

Boobs: Natural Cs cup with cute nipples good for tuning.

Body: 10/10. What you see on telegram video is exactly what you get!

BBBJ: 7.5/10. slow and sensual and tasty and go in deep and can endure deep sucking

FJ: 10/10 Enjoys herself in the process, reacts well to being plunged deep

GFE: 15/10 This is a girl who enjoys herself, enjoys you and is fun to be around with. Like a true FWB. Non-stop frenching, laughter, teasing. When she smiles and laughs, it really lights up the room. Kena KC alr.
Old Today, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Any one likes bringing cosplay uniform to take pictures (after getting consent from FL) and then pump the FL while she is in cosplay?

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired

Archive
Old Today, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 3
flyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to behold

FR (EMILY)
Stable: Lust365
looks : 90% similar, should update nicer pics, really don't do justice her current pics
Body : 8/10 nice ass
Boob : definitely small C and nice big eraser Nipple
BBBJ/catbath : can DT with ease, very good stamina, can suck and tease for very long
FJ: many positions, best when fking from the rear, the ass is bouncy and meaty.

Can speak simple English without using translation. Good gfe. Confirm will rtf
Old Today, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
BARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Natty SYTlover88

Looks:
Long hair and has the damn wild, slutty, bitchy and horny CFM look. Minah type.

Body:
Petite with tattoo. Lean and fit with the sporty vibes, light tanned skin with nice sexy curve and a hot seductive ass.

Boobs:
Natural, sensitive and small but was nice for me to touch, feel, lick and suck.

Frenching:
We both then exchanged tongue plasantries. It was sensual and wild just like a hot young hot bf and gf.

Pussy:
Pussy was clean shaven with no smell and i painted her well and she moaned, raised and gyrating her hips and put her legs over my shoulders.

BBBJ:
she is good at this, deep throat and know how to use her tongue well. My cock was damn happy as really got pampered by her here, absolutely no complaints.

FJ:
I lift her leg up in V shape to bonk her. We tried cowgirl, missionary and doggy and it is good enough to be satisfied. She love to be bonk in doggy position. When bonk her in doggy, she will arch her hips up to let me bonk her and also when bonking her in that position she moan like she is feeling very good and I cummed in no time.

GFE:
Very teh type, sweet voice with lots of hugging & caressing and pampering. Those fancy fucking a schoolgirl type, she is the one.

Thanks bro SYTlover for the arrangement.
Old Today, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 7
cchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to behold

Sasa from galaxy
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.ph...223&highlight=

Had a great session wit Sasa this morning. Location convenient and okt gives clear instructions

Looks 8.5/10 slutty type

Body 8.5/10 smooth skin and tight pussy

French 10/10 we kiss hard and passionately

Bbbj 9/10 she really can suck good and deep too till I explode all out

Fg 9/10 we had great sex together, she very horny and she loves to hug me tight like a bear when I thrust her pussy hard on missionary.. When I was doggy her, I smacked her ass and her moan was very loud too

Once I was about to cum, she took off my rubber and continue suck my tool till I cummed hard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1