The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
asiancim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried this xiao xiao and any reviews? Remember i saw her during/before covid time.
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-xiao-xiao/
Old Today, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I'm getting frustrated with SLG MLs since end of covid.
I had cut down this activity drastically.

I had yet to venture into Spas as there are too many landmines.
Perhaps the glaring reason is lack of credible info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
This is no longer true bro. Venture into the HC forum and read some of the spa/place threads there, get to know the posters and get recommendations. There are resources, FRs and most of all genuine sharing on other threads, Tele, the social groups here on sammy, and of course PM.

Bro @lacoruna69 what bro @rahl said is spot on. I'm finding more fun, surprises and quality in the HC threads and tele. Of course there are still a lot of BS and carrot chopping establishments..... But some logical distillation and you'll find the gems and avoid the landmines.

If want simple vanilla rub and tug, there are way prettier MLs out there - lots of info on where to go and not to go, to avoid silly top ups and entrance fees. Of course they are not St Regis Spa atas places la. I go to MPs/Spas that are not more than $60 for the rub, now add 1 blue for the tug (roaming ymmv) and it works out to even less than the girls in SLG.

For more flavourful gals, you'll find it all there in the more active threads. And they can be mind blowing. Especially the viets (I sound like a broken record with the vietbu thingie lols).

Happy hunting

Last edited by Kopiosteve; Today at 07:38 AM.
Old Today, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
vanquisher5005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro @lacoruna69 what bro @rahl said is spot on. I'm finding more fun, surprises and quality in the HC threads and tele. Of course there are still a lot of BS and carrot chopping establishments..... But some logical distillation and you'll find the gems and avoid the landmines.

If want simple vanilla rub and tug, there are way prettier MLs out there - lots of info on where to go and not to go, to avoid silly top ups and entrance fees. Of course they are not St Regis Spa atas places la. I go to MPs/Spas that are not more than $60 for the rub, now add 1 blue for the tug (roaming ymmv) and it works out to even less than the girls in SLG.

For more flavourful gals, you'll find it all there in the more active threads. And they can be mind blowing. Especially the viets (I sound like a broken record with the vietbu thingie lols).

Happy hunting

Brothers… you couldn’t have echoed my sentiments better!

I have been in the scene for a long time since 2015/16, but you are right after Covid the scene has been quite dull. Was understandable…
But the recent years has been absolutely the most disappointing ones… the rates and quality of service doesn’t match, too many land mines, too much entitlement and experienced quite a few bad attitudes… in general put off by ML scene…
And surprisingly, I too in recent months have turned to HC scene and was quite refreshingly surprised!! You can have an absolutely fantastic massage with a happy ending to a full one hour teasing session and then blasting off!!
Now I don’t think will be returning to ML scene soon, unless there is an incentive!!
Old Today, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ladodgers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Jia Hui recently

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-jia-hui/

Location is a typical place in District 9 that regulars probably know of. Unsheltered walk under the sun for guys who don't drive.

Her boobs are advertised as a natural D but it felt like an enhanced C to me.

Nonetheless I thought her service attitude was okay. Showered myself. Did the massage clothed until it was time for sensual and she used her boobs to rub against your back. HJ and sensual met expectations.

Got my release but session was nothing exceptional. Might consider trying HCs like some bros here have mentioned.
Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
Telegram channels FR trustworthy meh? The stables operated one of cos will filter one, and the sbf one also i see like many frs of 20 pointers or even lower posted.

Are you referring to some private channel with screened members?
Yes by invite. I didn't find it that useful honestly as people post A LOT (the TCSS dwarves this thread) and on all kinds of services, so hard to filter.
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3880 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I'm getting frustrated with SLG MLs since end of covid.
I had cut down this activity drastically. The good thing is it helps me to save some money.
I had only tried about 7 or 8 since the start of this year.
None impressed me to warrant a RTM.
Prices went up but service goes down.

I had yet to venture into Spas as there are too many landmines.
Perhaps the glaring reason is lack of credible info.
Quote:

Happy hunting
IMHO, cause SLG only that 100+ ML, land mine and popular ones are easier to identify especially after a while u know which bros taste suits u better. Whereas in the HC section, there’s thousands of ML or Spa/MP/Shop/etc for the masses hence slightly harder to identify the good ones especially those unknown gems. But mostly still the same as SLG, just need to know who to trust, which OKT are the better ones.

While I agreed that there are many good quality finds at the HC section, but different types of vice has its own advantages/disadvantages. Ultimately it still depends on individuals preference.

As a general:

SPA (- typically have entrance fees, have to topped up and typically hard to go FN. Some may not have shower facilities or it’s a shared one. Need to registered hence some bros may not like it. Actions mostly on massage bed.
There are a lot of gems/SYTs around, and most can do a decent massage until the GQ popped. Was surprised by a few with very good hand skills and teasing.

MP - Same as above but normally smaller in size and most do not need to register. Some are quite run down but FN and piak piak is available. Some bros like the thrill of looking at the smaller window of being discovered. There’s a lot around the neighbourhood as well hence convenient for those living nearby.

OWO/fuck Shops - Services can range from hj - bj - CIM - Fj etc. some are a bit run down but there are definitely gems who provide very good service. Follow that few OKT as their girls have some standards.

Others - There are those who provide JG, Waxing, IPL, TCM, bubble bath, facial recently also have 头疗 as well. Can look for such services instead of the normal massage.

KTV - For bros who enjoy the company of own bros or just want to go there drink and “谈恋爱”. Mostly have to spend more to piak piak. But then again, it’s another kind of enjoyment whereby u drink with brothers who think alike while having the company of chio MM.
Used to have KTVs like BS, very hiong where u can BJ or Piak right inside the room. Not sure nowadays still have or not.

Hang flower Joint - more for those bros who have the $$ to throw.

GL - There’s good and cheap quickie, but there’s also good ones where u even have to queue to get. Same as most, have to do homework to find out which house and number. But may not be suitable for some bros for obvious reasons.

Cross the border - Cheaper rate but requires more time for traveling. Can go for food, shopping, top up fuel, etc and make a half day relax. May not be suitable for some bros.

Dome 1/2, TT, etc - more for piak piak. Land mines and photoshopped photos a lot. Need to do homework to avoid land mines. Can operate in condo/apartment/shop/etc

SLG MLs - Mostly in condos (although there’s also MP/hotel based). Some bros (me included) preferred settings of condo based and action mostly on normal beds instead of massage bed. Good for cuddle cuddle, chit chat and relax.
Easier for bros to bullshit about going into a condo than going into a MP/shop/GL/hotels.
There’s only a handful who knows how to massage, mostly just press here and there. And nowadays most ML lean towards vanilla instead of heavy flavour.
While most feedback about the inflation don’t tally with the service (myself included), but tbh, SLG is still one of the more worth while budget wise. $120 for a ML to be at least SN/FN to accompany/service you on a comfortable bed.

Above is just my opinion anyway, so as usual, you can see it in another way.

So happy cheonging! Don’t wait for old already, kkj cannot stand liao then want to cheong!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old Today, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
E cupper is a returnee, her name under her previous stint is Xi Xi. It's a common name and there's usually quite a few Xi Xis floating around, so do check past MRs carefully.

I haven't been to her myself but recall feedback wasn't great. Looking at the T-T-VIP site Telegram verification video, she is leaning on the older side of 30s for sure.
Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
rckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/ting-zi-massage/

Rtm ting zi

Think she will soon become my regular. Friendly , chatty, slim fair syt with pinkish nips . A bit vanilla (can zhut a bit ymmv) but always a good session

Looks: 7.5 mid20s nice big eyes won't reject
Body: handful nicely shaped B-C, pinkish nips, slim and very fair
Place: near mrt and she keeps place clean
Massage is ok she got effort
Sensual + Hj: good. Nothing mind blowing but good enough
Old Today, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
antiwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Was thinking of Pi Pi (last time Kiki) or MHT (now known as Ice cream)

which one is better in terms of figure and looks?
Hmm depends if you like skinny built or thik built. I think both are nice but MHT assets are better and her hair is really nice.

Both similar vibe and don't feel commercial. But MHT is more quiet but nice to talk to? Its like shorter chats. Kiki last time was rambling to me on some stuff which isn't bad too.
Old Today, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaMon View Post
Who gives better massage? She or another lin lin in the same area?
Lin lin no longer at the same area

Last edited by Moomoblacksheep; Today at 03:45 PM.
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

SLG MLs - Mostly in condos (although there’s also MP/hotel based). Some bros (me included) preferred settings of condo based and action mostly on normal beds instead of massage bed. Good for cuddle cuddle, chit chat and relax.
This might surprise you, but other than the actual facilities and the J, I can pretty much do all of those last three things in HC forum places. You can of course go to a joint, F and F off, but you can also take your time, enjoy tons of foreplay, french to your heart's content, and do the deed at the end.

Of course you have to find a WL who is willing to do this, and that is where sharing and FRs come in.
Old Today, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Happy hunting
Bro I just saw the yoga thread in HC, many VBs there and the handler has a familiar WC ID haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1