The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 16
mao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant future
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTo1985 View Post
Maybe ex123 bro will find another gal when TT return
Then it will be a wild wild wet experience for both
Think you missed the crucial detail between the line.

Why can't you fathom that TT when return to Sing she will be operating from another stable.
Old Today, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

If TT is back, got chance will be another stable.. just like how previously Cheryl and MM spilt to 2 diff stable..
Old Today, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

don’t think different stable…maybe different location from MM only…
Old Today, 02:51 PM
Samster

mao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant futuremao@shan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
If TT is back, got chance will be another stable.. just like how previously Cheryl and MM spilt to 2 diff stable..
If I be straight. TT will join another stable which will be mutually exclusive from MM's current stable.

Having revealed some info, I would come back to the realty and enjoy the services of MM accordingly.
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao@shan View Post
If I be straight. TT will join another stable which will be mutually exclusive from MM's current stable.

Having revealed some info, I would come back to the realty and enjoy the services of MM accordingly.
wow looks like bro you got some insider info?
Old Today, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
wow looks like bro you got some insider info?
Absolute.

On a without prejudice basis, I heard from her that she not joining back same stable. Dun forget she not under any work permit white card constraint.

With that she has the mobility and freedom to purse a different course or stable.
Old Today, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Absolute.

On a without prejudice basis, I heard from her that she not joining back same stable. Dun forget she not under any work permit white card constraint.

With that she has the mobility and freedom to purse a different course or stable.
Sorry ah, noob on the white card thing
Does that mean she will need to like rtc very often?
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 18
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTo1985 View Post
Sorry ah, noob on the white card thing
Does that mean she will need to like rtc very often?
Sounds like TT has some LTVP of sorts
Old Today, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Absolute.

Nice. But I wonder why, thought the whole kampung under E123 now are quite 'close friends'.

Oh well to each on her own I guess.

Keeping a lookout for our dear TT return then!
Old Today, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Nice. But I wonder why, thought the whole kampung under E123 now are quite 'close friends'.

Oh well to each on her own I guess.

Keeping a lookout for our dear TT return then!
Yea bro, first few week sure pack lol
Old Today, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 6
arrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
WaWa still in the same shop at area B.

MM did moved to and operated alone in another shop along area B for a brief period, she had since moved back to area J.

DD started off with WaWa at area B, she had since moved over to join MM at area J.

From the chat I had with MM, DD relocation to area J is permanent. When MM told me about the changes, I was only concern about where TT will be should she returns. MM unsure when TT will return but very sure if TT does return, they will not be together in the same shop like before. Sad.
Sad… hope e123 don’t relocate DD to area J permanently.. Will still prefer MM alone so that can play all over the house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1