The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-05-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by casanovvaaaa View Post
FR for Grace (GX)
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=986624

Didn't know what to eat for lunch so pinged GX bro to decide the menu as I had a good exp last time.

Premises is convenient and in the east.

On reaching was welcomed by a beauty in long black lingerie. Was quite tall and stunning figure. Like model figure.

The room was dimly lit and we proceed to undress and head for shower.

First time I saw her in light realised that she's not the prettiest as has some post-blemish marks on the face, but her tall-tight body makes up for it for those who aren't too fussy about SYT looks.

She also made fair effort to apply makeup, which I appreciate.

Her top is natural B firm pear-like and nips are pinkish raisins. Quite sensitive to touch.

Then we head to the room and she catbathed me all over and proceed to give a nice slurpy bbbj with natural moan like she was enjoying it. Quite shiok feeling.

Then I ask her to lay down and bite her pears and kiss her passionately.

Wanted to show her my skills so I start rubbing her clit mildly and proceed to finger her once I notice she was quite wet.

Then proceeded to do a treasure hunt for her g-spot and make her squirt like those professional videos Not sure if I got there but she was enjoying throughly as my palm was drenched.

I then capped on and asked if she wanted KY to which she just smiled and took me in without any.

With her looong legs resting over my shoulders, I pumped her in missionary.

Managed to control my pelvic muscles to pace and to not come too soon (Been practicing it ) but the lady was on a moan-fest. Massive ego boost so I proceeded to bring down her legs and hammer away at her

My lil bro got the signal and shot a massive load into her.

Proceeded to shower and she gave me a damn good strong massage. It seems she was trained but has lost practice, but she did a good 30 mins massage for me for which I wholeheartedly tipped.

With some energy regained proceed to round two where I didnt want to miss the chance to pump her in doggy. I'm glad I didnt. It was even better than R1 of the session as she has the best ass I have bonked. Reminded me of a certain bubble-butt p*.

A glimpse of it for you folks (With the lady's permission)

TLDR:
Overall, very service minded. People who appreciate a great figure with cuppable natural assets and can balance expectations on lady being non-SYT or clear face can give it a shot. Massage a added bonus. Also the lady is quite chatty and can converse in decent english without GT too.

As always YMMV.

Cheers
- casanovvaaaa
One of the hidden gem! Met her last night and service oriented👍
Highly recommend and not going to comment much cause bro here posted was legit
Old 24-05-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
moimoiplyboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My FR for Lunar (Silk)

Looks : 9 - Similar to the photos, quite chio
Body : 8.5 - She got nice curves, tits and ass, which made me want to fk her more. Her height was just right for me too.
Pussy : 9 - Was tight, easily aroused, turns me on.
BJ : 9 - Can tell she was experienced. She gave good heads and the motion was shiok for me
FJ : 9.5 - She knew how to pleasure me, I didn’t need to tell her how I liked it, it’s like she can read my mind.

Overall, was a great session, will RTF when if I have the time to.
Old 24-05-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 2
Asianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to behold

Ning of Lust365
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthr...highlight=ning

Looks: 9 looks in person and in real life looks close to me
Body: 9 slim and tall. About 168 cm
Boobs: 8.5 B cup. Would look odd on her if it’s bigger
Bbbj: 9 if you bros won’t avail her CIM pray hard that you won’t kn cum in the middle of her suctions coz it’s damn good
Fj: 9 wild performance
Notes:
Rtf is a must
Old 24-05-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

Moon - Club Friday

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=987123

Okt: very professional, verification is smooth

Looks: 9/10 young pretty baby girl. Giving a slutty uni girl vibe but she is in her mid twenties
Body: 8.5/10 slim but still have meat, smooth skin
Boobs: 8/10 B cup. It's not big but she tried to seduce you by wearing a double push up bra, sibeh shiok
Frenching: 8.5/10 wild kiss with lip sucking and tongue fight, hands giving me a Hj
Catbath: 9/10 lick my nipples and happy trails
Bbbj: 9/10 sucked me quite long. Her hands nonstop hj me wile sucking me. Told her I want to cum, she keep on sucking and let me shoot inside her mouth sucking me dry
Fj: 9/10 very active. I still trying to recover, only gave me 10 mins break before she straddling and hovering me, frenching, while her hands Hj me again. Super horny lady. Cowgirl is sibeh solid.

Overall Session:
She’s worth it. Especially if you're tired and want someone to take good care of you.

Rtf: Yes, my knees still a bit weak after left her place LOL

Old 24-05-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 11
skinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskinnyboyslim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Audi T21

I think she's new to the trade but one of the best service and attitude I have gotten

Definitely girl in the pics, minus 10% at most because the filters make her look white and glowing

Feels like bonking your fuck buddy, no awkwardness at all. My cum is her number one priority

Like other bros mention, perfect hourglass body and ass to fuck in doggy style and have zero commercial feel

Quite solid during Fj when she rides and grabbing her boobs, moans next to my ear.. tightness wise is in medium level. Shot released in missionary

YMMV bros, I think if you treat her well she will also give you more

When horny again will surely RTF

Overall 9/10
Old 24-05-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj_dragon View Post
I know thread says Great Bonks but I need to warn you bros out here about this stable (I won’t name so don’t PM me for it) with bait and switch and super poor QC ladies.

I won’t share too much details but basically this stable advertise 18 year old but it’s probably more like 30 year old or maybe even a completely different person. Same stable also advertise 19 year old AND slim but come out the 3 layer stomach is the ultimate char siew. And these girls are already the ones with the better photos from this stable. Location is in G area.

Probably will get zapped to 0 by the OKT but just keep your eyes peeled guys and don’t trust everything you see.
support your statement
i just got bait & switch by a stable with a name that sounds like a luxurious house

the girl in person has totally different face and body. she even acknowledges she is not the girl in the pic but okt still denied

whats more maddening is that i have even patronize them several times before

totally unacceptable behaviour
will boycott them from now on
Old 24-05-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 7
ahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Prada
From galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=987244&highlight=

Thanks okt for arranging a quick session for me and with prompt reply too

Location near east and place was clean too

Prada was young and cheerful, she smile from the start to the end and gives me the warm feeling too

She loves to French and we kiss all the way while I was on top her fucking her slow n deep

Her pussy is tight n low milage which really feel the whole pussy squeezing my dick making me wanna cum fast too

She suck my dick like a ice-cream and will look at u with those innocent eyes lol

End up I shot all my cum hard on her face n some landed on her bare pussy too

Old 24-05-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
lkk45055 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

May the real syt from galaxy

Since I was near G area, text Bro chai if May was available ornot

Face and body really 100% and I love her ass the most

Pussy fucking clean and tight which we did 69 for quite some time before heading for the main dish

Since she is Small in frame, I carry her up and pin her against the wall n fucked her hard

She suck my ear lop and moan out sexily

She let me mouth fuck her before I shot all my armies into her mouth

Damn solid indeed

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=986887&highlight=
Old 24-05-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lucentmoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Sweety from Teeruklover

Look: 10/10 (exactly same as picture)
Body: 9/10 (it's fit and sexy)
Boobs: 8/10 (fitting for her size not big but natural)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Gentle style might not be for people who like strong suction)
Pussy: 9/10 (wet and horny)
FJ: 10/10 (she is really tight, almost become 2 pump chump)
RTF: for sure.

Love her GFE. Really make you feel like you are lovers. talk to you about anything and everything under the sun.
Old 24-05-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ash1254 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Booked Lynn from Silkstockings
Damn she's short and smol... it's like fking one of your junior from the lower sec classes

Nothing impressive from bbbj and sex but the visuals made up for everything
Xmm overload
Old 24-05-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 5
japankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Great Bonk Lust365- Hillary

Short Review:
Nice environment, Big Room, Big Towels.
Nice Girl, Humorous, Pretty, 90% Pic and Smells really good.
Wet Pussy easily not much foreplay needed and u can feel her wet.
Great BBBJ, Strong Suction and goes long.

Bros that likes Slim Natural girls, Hillary is for real.
She lighten up the mood with her smiles for real.
Saw the line-up of Lust365. Reallly can Bonk 365days lol

Thanks Bro Lust for the Quick arrangement.
Old 24-05-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
synkotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Milky from GMC

Booked 90mins/2s. OKT fast response. Location is good, better if you got drive.

cute girl and just nice the kind I like. Got a little bak but not overly kind. Got tattoos.

Looks 8/10 Thai tan but looks almost close to pictures.
Body 8/10 love those melons. I like it natural.
GFE 10/10 after first shot she will lie on your arm and tease you. Will kiss your neck and breathe into your ear.
BBBJ 7/10 nothing out of the world but willing to please.
FJ 10/10 her moans and she can take some pounding. Was looking in the mirror while doggy and her face when missionary took my soldiers.
Overall 9/10 my cup of tea so very satisfied. One of the better bonks I had.
Old 24-05-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
headache is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=986133

FR Lunar ( Silkstockings )

1st time trying this stable & no disappointment.
OKT : Prompt reply hassle free with clear instructions.
Area/place : Central no registration. Big clean comfy room & queeny bed. Lots of parking spaces. Quite a distance for foot soldiers.
Looks : Discount a bit from the pic but it’s definitely her. Innocent GND vibe.
Boobs : Big natural C. Perky & firm. My hands unable to grab full. Brownish perky nips.
Body : Neither skinny nor fat . Meat at the right places. Slight tan skin.
BBBJ : Slow & steady. Tried fuck face it was great. Wet & slurpy.
French : Speak fluently.
FJ : CG for a start , Missionary , Doggy & back again to end with missionary the soft moans & dirty talks , the innocent eyes stare just turn on the chemistry. She came 3x due to yesterday she’s not satisfied. lol.
GFE : She is shy but she’s working hard to please.
RTF : Need to replenish Vit M.

1st time in this industry. She’s working as a sales manager back home. So bros treat her well.

Overall am satisfied , within my expectations.
Thank you bro SS for the service & having a fine gem.
Old 24-05-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 2
eyesofmedusa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emma Club Friday
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=986862

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 natural assets
BJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10 so horny all my tension gone 😄
GFE: 9/10

Had a great night with Emma, when she open the door the first thing that captured my eyes were her tits. Couldn't help but to reach out and grab those.

Nice foreplay because she actually going down to take my cock in. Her blowjob was amazing, soft slow, sloppy and wet. Didn't try AJ though, not my thing but she did offered.

Capped on, grinding her pussy while also try to pleasure herself, to me.. that's the best view.

Take care of her bros, bonk safe. YMMV
Old 24-05-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
Sexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Sweety from Teeruklover (24/5/24)

Okt: 10/10 for bring gd jem

Face: 9/10 cute and pretty like JC classmate just like photo

Body: 9/10 light tann like the girls in sport cca . nice curves all in the right size at the right place butt got meat waist small pussy shaved

Boobs: 10/10 very soft B cups and looks pretty complimenting her figure dark nipple if pink nipple she is perfect no for boob lovers

French :9/10 ok in frenching, quite aggressive especially during FJ

Painting: never try

Finger :7/10 only outside

Bbbj: 8/10 good control of speed and she likes to caress your balls

Fj: 10/10 tight and warm pussy accommodating to many positions with no blackface.
Doggie she still will thrust together with u to go deeper

Gfe: 10/10 GFE good English good. Love to hug me and give pecks on my cheeks. Very polite gf like first time date then go hotel shy shy

Overall:9/10 good for me

Bro SK do bring more of this type
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1