The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-03-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Your recent bonk no longer avail..

Sian jit pua..
I am fucking pissed! I have pre-confirmed RTF slots for Wawa with GX over the weekend but she left this morning. Just finished asking GX to bend over for me just now. Raw, rough and sadist, think GX must be fucking sore right now.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Wow, this SR Jennifer suddenly 'disappeared' from SR's stable

Wonder if she got baoed
Really? Wanted to RTF her. Haven't spoke to OKT yet or log into sbf since Wednesday. What a waste if it's true.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Really? Wanted to RTF her. Haven't spoke to OKT yet or log into sbf since Wednesday. What a waste if it's true.
At the very least, you get to bonk Jennifer. I couldn't even get a slot and she left. KNS!
Old 24-03-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
At the very least, you get to bonk Jennifer. I couldn't even get a slot and she left. KNS!
Lol... She is a really nice bonk. Pretty face, DFK, really geniune enjoying herself with my service. Chemistry plays an important part. Now got to look for another pretty lass who provide excellent DFK and bbbj liao.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 4
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncommonname View Post
Took Cartoon from Flirtygirls and had a intense session
https://sammyboyforum.info/showth...861&highlight=

Thanks okt for the smooth arrangment and recommend me this service oriented lady

Looks 9/10 same as photo provided no bait and switch, look more pretty in real person

Body 8/10 slight tan with natural b cup

French 8.5/10 tongue fighting throughout the session

Bbbj 9/10 playing the mushroom head, licking my whole shaft and balls

AR 8.5/10 lift up my leg and work her way to my butt hole, ticklish feeling quite shiok

Pussy 9/10 tight and love to be painted

FJ 10/10 seriously love hard pounding and wet easily, no ky needed. Her moans make me cannot tahan and I pull out and cum in her mouth with some on her boobs lol

Massage 9/10 solid type, not a pianist

GFE 9/10 always smiling, submissive type. Will keep u engaging throughout the session.

RTF: Yes
Just finish a rtf session with cartoon. All great. She's leaving in a couple of days, if have time will rtf her once more before she leaves our shore.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Lol... She is a really nice bonk. Pretty face, DFK, really geniune enjoying herself with my service. Chemistry plays an important part. Now got to look for another pretty lass who provide excellent DFK and bbbj liao.
Really enjoyed her DFK too but sadly Jennifer has stopped work/returned home.

At least got healthy number of options in the market now so it's a matter of time before finding the next good one
Old 24-03-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
I am fucking pissed! I have pre-confirmed RTF slots for Wawa with GX over the weekend but she left this morning. Just finished asking GX to bend over for me just now. Raw, rough and sadist, think GX must be fucking sore right now.
She got potential to be the next hottest thing after Ada..

What to do.. But new girls are coming in fast now.. Chances to tio the next gem much higher..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She got potential to be the next hottest thing after Ada..

What to do.. But new girls are coming in fast now.. Chances to tio the next gem much higher..
Fingers crossed. New arrangements are in progress now. Dont wanna jinx anything now but do stay tuned to GX channel for good news.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr for quincy? All reviews seem more than 1 month ago
Old 24-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ChrisdoesSG is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Positivera View Post
Just had a session with Diamond and Molly from Gentlemen.

FR is based on my session with them:
from my point of view, Diamond is more like a model whereas for molly is mid-20's uni student but that's not my purpose of this visit.
we did not communicate much but they accommodated to every single action i requested for. Less talk more movement
Both their pair of melons are really impressive, my hands are big and it is nice to press, hold and squeeze. nips are nice to suck and play with. and massage both at same time
we had 69, technically 69 for me, one sif on my face one busy with my 2ic.
Hearing both their moan was so responsive and real (you can tell from fake moans).
i also had a nice boob fuck from Diamond too.
They are nice girls, totally recommend trying them for some fun
Do they paint each other? Would you RTF?
Old 24-03-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
email2jackie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Emily frm kt.
This girl cannot. Don't know is she working or me.. Touch cannot paint cannot, bbbj let being forced. In the end I have to make myself stand and finish the deed.
Old 24-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
ah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rtf under different shop.

Not do green like previous stint.
GFE same if not better.
She remembers me n the food i bought for her.

This time she cim me as finishing move.
Sucked the soul out of me.

Bottomline : This kinda GFE MTL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_peng View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=906363

FR for Pat (Empire)

Booking with Empire bro is a breeze.
He remembers out last convo.
Best booking bro i have meet so far.

Pat :

Whatever was lacking from her , made up with her off the charts GFE.
The only PSE i feel is just her bbbj.

Showers together before and after.

Action time:

Very gentle and soothing catbath.

PSE bbbj.

Started with CG , rocking then squat back to rocking.

Used the mirror to perfection.
3 variation of mirror Doggie:
legs wide apart on bed
legs close together on bed
Standing doggie.

Lastly , missionary with legs close together over my shoulder.

She used the bed as leverage to pull me deep in when i was cumming. (The feeling was extraordinary when she gripped me.)

Massage follows after washing me up.
Relaxing and nice.

I did not manage to make a 2nd shot and she was pretty upset.

But we cuddled under the blanket which was very heart warming and many hugs followed before last shower and before i left.

Rtf:
Just the GFE is worth a 60 min session.
Old 24-03-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jenny
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Jenny
Looks : a little resemblance of ShuQi. Looks like a young Chinese girl. Speaks reasonable good Chinese and English.
Body : smooth skin, fair too
BBBJ : awesome with her own style, includes balls too
FJ : accomodating to request
GFE : friendly and chatty. Even gave me a massage with body lotion in between shots.
RTF : definitely. In fact this is my second visit this week
Old 24-03-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Jemy from Mansion

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=2...1#post22165731

No FR for Jemy yet. Just a few WhatsApp screenshots in her thread so it was a bit of a gamble. I was not disappointed!

Location is a hotel in Little India. Not ideal but she told me she’s moving tomorrow. But no registration, can go straight up.

When she opened the door with a big smile my first impression was very positive. She is as pictured but even more pretty. She had nice make up on and looked amazing. Short, slim, quite tanned (which I like) and very pretty. Sparkling eyes and a beautiful smile. Her English is also perfect. Fluent almost.

Took a quick shower alone and proceeded to the bed. We chatted a bit while she stripped. She has a nice body (as pictured) but she’s not for boob lovers.

She initiated frenching. Which was gentle and soft. She has nice soft lips and frenches very passionate. Like long lost lovers. Felt really good and by now I knew I hit the jackpot.

After some more frenching she proceeded down and gave me a short cat bath before going down further. Licked my balls and a bit further down (but no AR) before she concentrated on my dick. Good BJ with lots of tongue and eye contact. Very good. Asked her to go on all four on the bed blowing me while I’m standing. Can grab her boobs and ass while getting blown. Very nice.

After that ate her out. First from behind on all four, later on her back. She’s very sensitive and responsive. Nice clean pussy. No hair or smell. Get very wet.

Started missionary but that was just a bit too much for me. Very wet, very deep, very slow while passionately frenching. Could feel her pussy grabbing my dick. Amazing feeling. Proper GFE. Hence my updated signature

Told her I would come too fast like this and asked her to ride me. She said she would make me come and I told her that’s not what I want. Obviously I wanted a few more positions and then end missionary while frenching. Well… that didn’t work out that way. She grinded and rocked me slowly and passionately. With a bit of frenching in between. So good I told her I changed my mind and asked her to make me come. She did. Quite fast. While giving me a big smile. I think she was quite proud she got me too horny and made me come quite fast.

Really a very nice and hot girl!

Afterwards chatted a bit. She’s not a pro. First tour. Needs money to support her business back home that is not doing too well. She is really chatty and shares personal things I won’t mention here. I really liked her a lot and am considering a RTF.

In summary: not for boob lovers. Good but normal BBBJ and DATY. Very pretty. Very friendly. High GFE. Amazing sex!
Old 24-03-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Emi (Paradise Girls)
24th March 2023, 10:15am Session
$170/2/90

OKT: The moment I saw bro Jay post Emi's pictures on their telegram page,
my fast fingers just had to text and book her straight away without any hassle.

She has a queen-size bed for making love in and plenty of towels to dry off.
The shower area is small just nice can only fit 2 people,
but the overhead shower type is present rather than a shower head.

Looks: Her age is 24, birthday falls on the 15th October, 1999 baby.
Hailing from BKK, she does her mini hustle as a webcam girl in MCat,
a Thai-equivalent OnlyFans kind of platform she's in.
She donned a leopard print short dress while hiding behind the door
And then she greeted me sawadee-ka politely in her feminine voice.

Body: She's petite and slim, with a height of 156cm with a full back tattoo that compliments her frame well.
Weighing at 48kg. Natural B-Cup boobs with brown medium size areolas and perky nipples.
She enjoys letting me stimulate her as I have enjoyed sucking and licking her pair of tits to my heart's content.

Lingo: She did emphasized that her english speaking fluency is really little.
We converse by using Google Translator most of the time that she prepared her iPad on the side just for translating alone.
It would have been more advantageous to have been able to converse with her in proper fluent Thai if you are good at it.

Frenching: Yes. She will auto commando with her tongue fighting skills for very long without any complains.

Painting: Yes, but not my thing.

Fingering: Yes, in the process of fingering her,
you can feel her high by her inner pussy muscle contracting!

BBBJ: Yes, she concentrates on the tip of your dick,
afterwards she licks the shaft before moving on to the balls slowly.

Shower: Yes. Shower together SOP before and after.

Catbath: Yes, she does in a very slow and sensual with her tongue flicking.

Pussy: Trimmed. No signs of baby damage.

FJ: I started with the cowgirl first, she sat on top of me while massaging her clit,
and I finish my last shot with the missionary,
her face began to blush and tremble when I cum inside her tight pussy capped.

GFE: Emi is a warm, jovial, and extremely devoted lady.
Eager to communicate with you while in the bed in an accommodating manner, and a pleasant outlook.
Even after we have finish the deed, we still continue to do heavy petting with her deep french kisses.
She is friendly and engaging enough, and even ask when will she see me again.
In which definitely, she makes an effort to please and knows her job to make the most of your visit.

RTF: Yes. Will find time to book another session with Emi while she is still here.

Here are some live pics,
Of course, with her and also by OKT bro Jay's permission:

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.

Last edited by xylphz; 24-03-2023 at 04:59 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1