The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Is she really just a friend or more?

Recently got new chio bu at work place.
She's attached and I'm married.

Managed to talk to her, once or twice during work. Suddenly got 1 day, feeling stress at work, I asked her out for a drink. I didn't think much, it's just a drink, then she will be back to "colleague mode".
At the bar, we had a nice chat, tho I have no idea what she's talking about. Just get to know her, and found that her character is totally opposite of mine. I told her that we're the opposite that attracts. I saw her face blushed! Whaaat, that wasn't expected..

Anyway, it's just colleague, and she should remain there.... To be continued
Old 28-11-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Re: Is she really just a friend or more?

Fuck her and get the attraction tension over with.
You just want some validation to fuck her only.
Old 29-11-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
melvin8341 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymelvin8341 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Fuck her and get the attraction tension over with.
You just want some validation to fuck her only.
i agree with you see new chio bu got attracted
Old 29-11-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
sirbrandon8441 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post

Managed to talk to her, once or twice during work. Suddenly got 1 day, feeling stress at work, I asked her out for a drink. I didn't think much, it's just a drink, then she will be back to "colleague mode".
At the bar, we had a nice chat, tho I have no idea what she's talking about. Just get to know her, and found that her character is totally opposite of mine. I told her that we're the opposite that attracts. I saw her face blushed! Whaaat, that wasn't expected..

i think don't shit where you eat la. unless its a serious decent relationship. u married she attached, anything happen between u two, work sure down the drain.
Old 17-12-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:

When she blush , that's the signal to lean in and plunge a kiss on her lips or hold her hands, why u so beta?
Old 17-12-2022, 03:06 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbrandon8441 View Post
i think don't shit where you eat la. unless its a serious decent relationship. u married she attached, anything happen between u two, work sure down the drain.

Cannot say lidat. Got chiobu to eat, why wait. Companies and jobs come and go. Chiobu who want fk you dont come very often
Old 17-12-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
kakasika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Cannot say lidat. Got chiobu to eat, why wait. Companies and jobs come and go. Chiobu who want fk you dont come very often
live in the moment ? hahaha i rather not do in workplace ah
Old 17-12-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Never eat and shit at the same place. Unless you have every intention to ruin your rice bowl.
Old 18-12-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

I think its ok to piak colleagues. Its the singapore culture too fearful..in angmo countries, people do it all the time
Old 18-12-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I think its ok to piak colleagues. Its the singapore culture too fearful..in angmo countries, people do it all the time
In some parts of Africa, men and women don't wear clothes. Only abit of cloth to cover their private parts.
Old 18-12-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not really a fan of certain cultures from the angmo countries. too open also we lose values.
Old 18-12-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i think it is easy to find a girl than to find rice bowl lol
Old 18-12-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
karmasutraa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillasutra View Post
girl anytime. lose job dont know when can get another job!
Old 18-12-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
houlang88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

36DD Big Jugs with Great Service
Old 19-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillasutra View Post

I did not say find a girl. I say find a chio girl.

I think find jobs very easy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1