The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-10-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

For those who tried them both before, how would you rate KK vs Lin Lin in terms of looks (sorry I’m a suckler for pretty girls), massage and sensual service?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/kk-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/linlin-massage/

In terms of body I know KK has indicated good size but Lin Lin is even more impressive, but keen to compare how they both fare in the other areas…
Old 04-10-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 16
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Visited https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Short MR for this laojiao that i visited for the first time

Location: handicap toilet place (this should be a good enough hint)

Looks: more or less similar to photo

Body: nothing to shout about, definitely not for boobs lovers ~A cup..

Massage: actually half decent massage, was an oiled massage. she will check for pressure and ask if there are any portions you'd like her to focus on

Sensual: too "aggressively hard" type of jerking for my taste

RTM: no for me. not my cup of tea and nothing special to shout about. there are better MLs providing massage if thats what you're looking for. there are also better sensual players in the market.
Bro, is she still vanilla, cannot zhut POG
Old 04-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Visited 2 of my supposed current regulars today.

Nicole - just added into my regular list as I procrastinated a bit due to her location and "controversy" surrounding her. Still don't like the location and setup - parking is a hassle except super early morning and I prefer the bathroom to be more accessible for good reason. She is a fun lady though, almost dangerously fun as she makes those dangerous tease and one may get confused. Also the nice smells that passes on though it does not affect me unless I go meet another ML like today.

Jing Jing -my regular for a while since she has been my eastside ML. Looked even better as she slimmed down a bit. However she seemed abit down and somehow "subdued" even since she moved into the new place and possibly why she slimmed down. No thanks to whatever reason that made her move. Parking is a nightmare as well.

Zara
Old 04-10-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Thanks for this bro! Very appreciated.

On another note, these MLS are on my list. Bi Er’s services are my best experience so far. Any recommendations which to go for? Got CO at home so my window for chionging very slim, cannot waste time on bad experiences:
- Angel Baby
- Xiao Ai
- Sherry
- Nicole
- Angel (heard of the smelly saliva issue on her boobs in the past cos she allows zhut zhut and never clean up between customers; bros who visited recently, has this improved)
- Elmii
- XXB
- MLX
- Cui Hua
- Amy
- Tang Tang
Thanks for all the bros who responded to my query. I will repay all your kindness with a MR when I finally get down to visiting one. From the looks of my CO schedule and my inflexible work schedule, probably quite a while…
Old 04-10-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/yiyi-massage/

New listing, looks pretty and chio

Any commando?
Old 04-10-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
For those who tried them both before, how would you rate KK vs Lin Lin in terms of looks (sorry I’m a suckler for pretty girls), massage and sensual service?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/kk-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/linlin-massage/

In terms of body I know KK has indicated good size but Lin Lin is even more impressive, but keen to compare how they both fare in the other areas…

In terms of looks, both are not drop dead gorgeous types.
For Linlin her ads photos are pretty accurate, just some discounts in real life, still look pleasant to me.
For KK, she looks more GND in person with nice pair of eyes.

For massage, both are just okish not those hard type pro level. You are not there for pure massage anyway.

For sensual, KK is definitely greener but she is very hardworking and tries to please

For demeanour, both are chatty and able to carry a conversation. KK comes across like a 傻大姐 type to me, while linlin is like a ray of sunshine.

Well, you will not go wrong with either of them, just my two cents
Old 04-10-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/yiyi-massage/

New listing, looks pretty and chio

Any commando?
My eyes were on the headlights when saw d photos and video, damn
Old 04-10-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
In terms of looks, both are not drop dead gorgeous types.
For Linlin her ads photos are pretty accurate, just some discounts in real life, still look pleasant to me.
For KK, she looks more GND in person with nice pair of eyes.

For massage, both are just okish not those hard type pro level. You are not there for pure massage anyway.

For sensual, KK is definitely greener but she is very hardworking and tries to please

For demeanour, both are chatty and able to carry a conversation. KK comes across like a 傻大姐 type to me, while linlin is like a ray of sunshine.

Well, you will not go wrong with either of them, just my two cents
Thanks for the detailed views!
Old 04-10-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Thanks for the detailed views!
KK body much better, slim with nicely shaped boobs.

Lin Lin more bah, boobs bigger, but shape not as nice. Skills better too.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Finally managed to try XE's Nuru after getting verified and squeezed out me-time.

Location wise: Parking might be an issue as the area is busy. consider friendly on foot from train station.

Look wise: Milf and Figure is well proportioned with solid Cs. I am not good with identifying enhanced or not. However, she keep reminding me to be gentle while i am not grabbing hard. Might be because she does not wish her boobs to swell at the end of the day

Service: FL moshua + shower me, she shared that she using mouth so have to make sure our skin is smooth. Very generous with Nuru gel and very hard working as compared to other Nuru ML i had experienced. Her mouth service is very sensual till i almost come, she is so kind to let me calm down first before proceeding to the next level (Fake love making). I think she mentioned that the gel she used is more 刺激. Really like a lover/gf that treat you well throughout the whole session. Thought ad put 70mins, but end in and out 60mins.

RTN: Maybe if i have craving for a good nuru session. Else will go back to my massage goddess May, solid massage + big boobs

Last edited by marzsomeone; 05-10-2022 at 08:47 AM.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Bro, is she still vanilla, cannot zhut POG
4G roam for me. Managed to zhut as well. She was in her panties.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Finally managed to try XE's Nuru after getting verified and squeezed out me-time.
i guess her red 'nuru' bed no longer around now?

Last edited by kombust; 05-10-2022 at 11:03 AM. Reason: .............
Old 04-10-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 7
Seetoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeetoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Her juggs are nice and smooth.
Her gfe power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
Tried searching fr for mandy but not much. how is her jugg comparable to rayna, jj or linlin?

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-mandy/
Old 04-10-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 11
Averagearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to all
Deleted as requested

Last edited by Averagearse; 05-10-2022 at 09:13 AM.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/sophia-massage/
A summary of feedback for this ML Sophia. Thanks for helping me make my decision whether to book her or not easier.

Pros
- Nude
- $120 for bbbj and cim
- Have endurance

Cons
- Cannot fondle her boobies
- Like hands tied, no GFE, no foreplay
- Her service, attitude etc all cmi
- Think she's damn hot
- Well known for bad mouthing Singaporeans in front of her clients
- Unless going for MILF in their 40s is your fetish
- She will only give more GFE if you appear rich or good looking to her
Leave her to old man like me. When i need a good suck and doesn't like to participate in the action. She is the first that comes to my mind.

Maybe she doesn't like young man so everything cannot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1