The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-10-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
JJ is now only another 8mins more car ride from where she was mah.

And you do know LL is now near you ya? Lol. Contact her to find out.
Hehehe…..just realized about LL too.

But damn…still not in JJ database. Machiam playing treasure hunt w her. Lol.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I buay gei yan to support her leh. she "lied" to me the last round

Jokes aside, with the good MRs from fellow bros definitely will try when the stars align.

I assume its $120 x 2? since practically you're booking them together but is there any additional fees for them to provide the tarma?
ya it's 2 x 120 , no additional fees
Old 04-10-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Thanks for this bro! Very appreciated.

On another note, these MLS are on my list. Bi Er’s services are my best experience so far. Any recommendations which to go for? Got CO at home so my window for chionging very slim, cannot waste time on bad experiences:
- Angel Baby
- Xiao Ai
- Sherry
- Nicole
- Angel (heard of the smelly saliva issue on her boobs in the past cos she allows zhut zhut and never clean up between customers; bros who visited recently, has this improved)
- Elmii
- XXB
- MLX
- Cui Hua
- Amy
- Tang Tang
Angel was on my list. she did well on almost all aspect. i dont zhut her tho. i kinda switch over to her sister who is a FL..
Old 04-10-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Thanks for this bro! Very appreciated.

On another note, these MLS are on my list. Bi Er’s services are my best experience so far. Any recommendations which to go for? Got CO at home so my window for chionging very slim, cannot waste time on bad experiences:
- Angel Baby
- Xiao Ai
- Sherry
- Nicole
- Angel (heard of the smelly saliva issue on her boobs in the past cos she allows zhut zhut and never clean up between customers; bros who visited recently, has this improved)
- Elmii
- XXB
- MLX
- Cui Hua
- Amy
- Tang Tang
Only visited 3 from your list

Elmii: Can click with her, on my rotation list. Does a wicked cat bath, but not for boob lovers if that's your thing.

XXB: Chatty and looks really cute to me, left a review for her previously. Not a bad choice if you are into cute looking and petite types.

Amy: Not sure the same Amy, the one I visited was:
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/amy-massage/
Massage is meh, just short piano playing. Pretty vanilla in terms of sensual, but is quite patient as I took a while to fire off. Looks and figure quite nice, but not worth the RTM for me in my opinion.

MLX: Tried to arrange an appointment with her multiple times but not able to due to timing differences. She quite popular and most of the time pretty occupied. Will keep trying!!!

Hope the above helps
Old 04-10-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Surprised the licensing loophole for beauty salons hasn't been plugged.
I personally believe that they are aware that such things are going on constantly. Just look at KTVs, they definitely know that there are hostesses even pubs have hostesses.

but i think they knowingly have to allow such vices to carry on and do their occasional sweepings to ensure that things dont get out of hand
Old 04-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro Owlette, thank you for sharing your experience. You saved me time and money as this one as on my list. Can skip her now. Upzz you my humble point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Visited https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Short MR for this laojiao that i visited for the first time

Location: handicap toilet place (this should be a good enough hint)

Looks: more or less similar to photo

Body: nothing to shout about, definitely not for boobs lovers ~A cup..

Massage: actually half decent massage, was an oiled massage. she will check for pressure and ask if there are any portions you'd like her to focus on

Sensual: too "aggressively hard" type of jerking for my taste

RTM: no for me. not my cup of tea and nothing special to shout about. there are better MLs providing massage if thats what you're looking for. there are also better sensual players in the market.
Old 04-10-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Yo Bro Owlette, thank you for sharing your experience. You saved me time and money as this one as on my list. Can skip her now. Upzz you my humble point.
I do have to say that she did ask me how i wanted the HJ to be done but i personally am the type of person that "just let them do what their SOP is". so on the HJ part, may just be a personal experience because im a more passive person. I tend to last relatively long as well 10min> so most sessions tend to end with mindless jerking.

as always YMMV
Old 04-10-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Visited Su Xiao recently, sharing my experience:

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/su-xiao-massage/

Location: North East area, walking distance from MRT. Nice big unit she stays in

Looks: Nothing like the photos online, so curb your expectations here. Plain jane at best but not that bad so didn’t reject, mature category here

Demeanour: Friendly and tries to make small talk

Body: Milf, on the ba ba side, not for slim body lovers. Knockers are quite a handful but slightly drooping

Massage: Okish, tries her best

Sensual: Above average and service oriented, does cat bath and boobs rub longer than most. Accommodating and will ask what you like to experience

RTM: Maybe, if I cannot get a slot with my go to MLs in her area and it’s imperative that I have to fire a load off

Last edited by Lucian777; 04-10-2022 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-10-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
My honest opinion. If you don’t mind, she looks 15 years older than her photos.
Look wise, does she still look good or Lao chio? Service and attitude ok?
Old 04-10-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
Look wise, does she still look good or Lao chio? Service and attitude ok?
One has a right to one's personal preferences.
To me she is buay chio.. photo is totally off.
Service and attitude so so.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deputy commissioner tanglin division is a lady. Not so understanding to horny man needs..
Old 04-10-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 15
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Where got!? You miss her too much lah...

This Sherry I haven't visited before though...
Wah… looks chio.

Slight resemblance of Ma xiaoling in my date with a vampire 😆
Old 04-10-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
One has a right to one's personal preferences.
To me she is buay chio.. photo is totally off.
Service and attitude so so.
Thanks, MILF if still look good can try but looks like better pass.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium20 View Post
FR for Shu En 淑恩 https://sglonelyguy-14.com/shu-en-massage/

The choices were to march from an mrt station for 23min or to take a bus from it. So it isn’t the best for non-drivers. Had security and I had to sign in.

Looks: 6.5
Kinda different from the pics and video on the site.

Body: 7
She covered herself up with a long jacket most of the time and only opened up when using her body to massage me. Self-conscious maybe? Still whatever I can feel for when I auto-roamed, I think she has a good figure.

Boobs: 9
Her best asset! More than a handful and so soft. Wished she used it more during the tease. More on that next.

GFE: 6
Polite. She seemed to have double booked for my slot and the next bro was arriving late but before the end of my slot. Although she didn't rush me with words, I feel that the massage and teasing was quite short and failed to reach the peaks where I wanted. Also didn’t help that I arrived 5mins late due to traffic.

Massage: 7
Good strength but again, rushed.

BJ (Capped): 8.5
Who doesn’t love a good BJ? Although I wasn’t stimulated enough due to the rush, I think her skills with her mouth made up for it. Capped me, sucked with all sorts of slurping noises, one hand tickling my balls and the other tuning the antenna on my nipple. Didn’t take long before I exploded and emptied everything.

You know that aching feeling in your groin after a complete release? She did it by emptying all that I had.

Damage: $150

RTF: maybe if it’s a longer session but double booking put me off a little. She seems like a nice lady though. Best of wishes to her!

Bros who like boobs and a good BJ even when capped should enjoy this.
Anyone tried this girl other than this MR from some time back? Got feelz for some BJ action suddenly but not sure if she’s any good, the MR seems to be so-so.
Her ad put called BJ but then there is only one price there. From the MR I suppose need to top up for the BJ (from 110 to 150?)?
Old 04-10-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Wah… looks chio.

Slight resemblance of Ma xiaoling in my date with a vampire 😆
Yes abit. She is tall too from the stats... if she has those legs

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1