The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Uh means what?
She posted screenshots of her conversations with two customers on WC, both didn't bring enough cash and presumably didn't proceed with their sessions.
Old 03-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Rtf Sophia after her rtc and recent break up with sg so hai, met Sophia during covid and she sustained my cim missions, rtf her more than 10 times, not to be missed her bbbj cim deep throat princess
Old 03-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Uh means what?
I see from her wc, someone never bring cash try to lowball her, another one say no cash then ghost her or something
Old 03-10-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
Wow why so many ppl never bring cash want to visit KK, she so kelian 😢
LOL. People so asshole. I am always so scared I never bring cash or forget to give. One ml never remind me at all all the way until I wear my shoes alr. Then I finally remember.

It's a transaction, please always pay.
Old 03-10-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=aaazzz;21701224]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post

but how does she look like? alot of difference from the pictures she posted? or roughly same? and its just different blowing position? i can only imagine 2 positions, 1: 69, 2nd one is she just blow u where you can see her head/face, what else?

service wise, did she allow you to zhut?
Looks quite similar to pics, add 5yrs maybe. Blow on bed, blow standing up, blow on sofa.
Old 03-10-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
I see from her wc, someone never bring cash try to lowball her, another one say no cash then ghost her or something
Lol seriously wtf…
Lowballing or got cold feet I wonder
Old 03-10-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Rtf Sophia after her rtc and recent break up with sg so hai, met Sophia during covid and she sustained my cim missions, rtf her more than 10 times, not to be missed her bbbj cim deep throat princess
Which Sophia is this?
Old 03-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's right, remember that too. Thinks too highly of herself. Can't do anything,just lay back and let her work only. Lol. Yes and she's not young some more.
Even zoya with her no nonsense style also allow some level of fondling.
Old 03-10-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

For bros who have visited Lin Lin and Jing Jing before and rate them highly - from their photos, I don’t find them good looking at all. In fact, I would rate Jing Jing below average and Lin Lin average at best.

My question is whether their photos are not doing them justice or their services really so gao lat until it makes up for their shortfall in the looks department. I’m tempted to try but I do need the ML to at least be good looking else I won’t enjoy. So wanted to get some candid thoughts from those who have tried before and willing to share candidly. If afraid of getting zapped by WKs, can PM me. Thank you!
Old 03-10-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
For bros who have visited Lin Lin and Jing Jing before and rate them highly - from their photos, I don’t find them good looking at all. In fact, I would rate Jing Jing below average and Lin Lin average at best.
Both of them are in my rotation and I have visited them a couple of times each. Jing Jing's photos are pretty accurate, while Lin Lin looks better in person. I agree that they are not drop dead gorgeous, but they are good enough for me as I value their services over their looks.

Sensual wise, both of them are more playable than most other SN MLs and can offer what I want. In terms of GFE, Lin Lin is the spontaneous, naughty lover while Jing Jing is the quiet girl-next-door who will take some time to warm up to you. But once she gets warmed up, you'll have a passionate time with her.

These are just my own opinions, I'm interested to see what other bros who have tried them have to say.
Old 03-10-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Visited Mindy last Friday,

Really a expert in JusGen, will check and explain the current small brother situation. And advise according.

I can’t bear the pain!!! A few times I need to ask her to stop, she said no way! 😢😅 cannot escape, have to clear the vein!!!

2nd day still can feel the pain… but 3rd day onwards almost no pain Liao. Can feel slight improvement and she advise need at least 4 times to clear my issue.

Will revisit soon, but really scare of the pain. 😢
Old 03-10-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Visited Mindy last Friday,

Really a expert in JusGen, will check and explain the current small brother situation. And advise according.

I can’t bear the pain!!! A few times I need to ask her to stop, she said no way! 😢😅 cannot escape, have to clear the vein!!!

2nd day still can feel the pain… but 3rd day onwards almost no pain Liao. Can feel slight improvement and she advise need at least 4 times to clear my issue.

Will revisit soon, but really scare of the pain. 😢
Does she look good or more like auntie?
Old 03-10-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Does she look good or more like auntie?
She is 42 years old, not ugly.

To answer your question, more like Aunty.
Old 03-10-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Both of them are in my rotation and I have visited them a couple of times each. Jing Jing's photos are pretty accurate, while Lin Lin looks better in person. I agree that they are not drop dead gorgeous, but they are good enough for me as I value their services over their looks.

Sensual wise, both of them are more playable than most other SN MLs and can offer what I want. In terms of GFE, Lin Lin is the spontaneous, naughty lover while Jing Jing is the quiet girl-next-door who will take some time to warm up to you. But once she gets warmed up, you'll have a passionate time with her.

These are just my own opinions, I'm interested to see what other bros who have tried them have to say.
Thanks for this bro! Very appreciated.

On another note, these MLS are on my list. Bi Er’s services are my best experience so far. Any recommendations which to go for? Got CO at home so my window for chionging very slim, cannot waste time on bad experiences:
- Angel Baby
- Xiao Ai
- Sherry
- Nicole
- Angel (heard of the smelly saliva issue on her boobs in the past cos she allows zhut zhut and never clean up between customers; bros who visited recently, has this improved)
- Elmii
- XXB
- MLX
- Cui Hua
- Amy
- Tang Tang
Old 03-10-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post

I try search in SLG can’t find both JINJIN and LINLIN profile. Where can I get the contact?
TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1