The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguinmaster21 View Post
Was it difficult to make an appointment? Just WhatsApp

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/niko-massage/

Yesterday night had a session with Niko and the place is clean. She looks pretty like her photo and is very skillful at massage. Her bbbj is shiok and end with hj, really nice to release a stressful day
My honest opinion. If you don’t mind, she looks 15 years older than her photos.
Old 03-10-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
oh the bbbj non stop girl but cannot fondle her boobies is back
Lol, ya I saw some post on that. Weren't there also reports of her being rude and curt and likes to put down sg men? was that her?
Old 03-10-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, ya I saw some post on that. Weren't there also reports of her being rude and curt and likes to put down sg men? was that her?
kinda rings a bell, put down sg men, I not sure. But only hear she have restriction which is cannot fondle her boobs at all, I dont think can even touch it? so you paying $120 for nude BBBJ, thats all, with hands tied, no GFE, no foreplay. But recall seeing FR saying she can do BBBJ non stop for 30mins plus? I guess that's the only good point and her age abit milf too?
Old 03-10-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just saw bro halima FR
"
Her service, attitude etc all cmi.

Apartment stinks.

Think she's damn hot. My first encounter w her I lanlan patronize her cause using new phone number.

Told myself - never again.
"
Old 03-10-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Helping to do a psa and sharing. Omm is still in business but not advertising online due to the strong winds. Reunited with her only recently after long time didn’t visit her, service is still top notch and happening and massage still very good with ample strength. It remains my own personal opinion that out of all the masseurs who provide any form of sensual services, her massage remains the best and most likely I would go to for authentic massage if I go for decent massage. Her wild sensual services and playfulness does not lose out too and definitely not vanilla.

Previously not so easy to get an appt but perhaps without advertising she might sense drop in bookings. Not sure if I can share her contacts and since she is not advertising I wonder how new customers can reach her. Perhaps her other regulars can confirm with her and anyways she probably want to check database if you do not have records too anyways
Old 03-10-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just saw bro halima FR
"
Her service, attitude etc all cmi.

Apartment stinks.

Think she's damn hot. My first encounter w her I lanlan patronize her cause using new phone number.

Told myself - never again.
"
That's right, remember that too. Thinks too highly of herself. Can't do anything,just lay back and let her work only. Lol. Yes and she's not young some more.
Old 03-10-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-li-massage/

Alert! Very Unhygienic lady, please see my previous FR.
Now she has super meitu her photo and has her face painted over by some digital app. Her small tits are pushed up for the photo. Sharing this updated comment for our Bros to be aware. Thank you for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Danger! Danger!
Shocked to see her back in SG.
This one is bad news, very unhygienic. Please see my previous FR posted in 2021.

Previous FR dated 3.1.2021
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-li-massage/

Just visited her and sharing my humble FR.
Located near MRT, easy access but also easily spotted when you enter the complex.
Good massage technique
Bathroom is clean
Can roam top only

Definitely much older than 30, uses heavy make-up.
She used the phone to chat and also reply to messages four times during our session.
Rather unhygienic, which is my greatest fear during these current times.
The bath towel given to me is definitely used, it is still somewhat damp.
The dry towel use to place on the pillow stinks of sweat and grime, yucks.
Her HJ is so-so, just wants to finish me off type.
Her body smells of saliva.
RTM: No, due to hygiene reasons.

Thank you for reading and chiong safe.
Old 03-10-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
oh the bbbj non stop girl but cannot fondle her boobies is back
Hahahaa nice one
Old 03-10-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
My honest opinion. If you don’t mind, she looks 15 years older than her photos.

wow, 15 years is a lot leh...

That mean Penguinmaster21 and turfman 77 giving fake MR

Old 03-10-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's right, remember that too. Thinks too highly of herself. Can't do anything,just lay back and let her work only. Lol. Yes and she's not young some more.
Actually if looks still okay, maybe can consider la, afterall who will do HJ for you for 30mins, much say BBBJ, to do BBBJ for 30mins is kinda good le, its tiring. normal HJ girls will complain after 10 minutes already haha, but only good thing is can roam, zhut etc.

So end of the day depends on what you really want, if want purely bbbj at only 120, can go for it, but the looks, idk how bad it looks la, if its not like People's park ML then okay la. if want GFE but okay with HJ at 120 then go for others.

But dont forget BBBJ usually ladies charge at 150, unless an-an all those then ya
Old 03-10-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
wow, 15 years is a lot leh...

That mean Penguinmaster21 and turfman 77 giving fake MR

Agreed on the age.
Basically she need money now, got quite a bit of bad FR too not sure if she changed or still same. She is a FL but choosy on customer only. Her rate for the FJ not worth i feel
Old 03-10-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/fei-er-massage/

Looks: 5/10, age at late thirties/early forties; has big breasts (mother type) with thick protruding nipples, but sadly can only zhut for few seconds. In the beginning when I first arrived and after shower, lying in bed, there was quite aggressive upselling for BBBJ/FJ from her and prices were not cheap. Did not opt as her prices were like much younger ladies available on other sites, or even the ‘lau swee’ type. For her looks and age, she will need to lower her pricing significantly to stay in the business. Felt commercial and a little rushed during her HJ. The plus point is her place is in town with easy access by all transportation, but very private. My humble FR to share. Thank you for reading.
Old 03-10-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Wow why so many ppl never bring cash want to visit KK, she so kelian 😢
Old 03-10-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
Wow why so many ppl never bring cash want to visit KK, she so kelian 😢
Uh means what?
Old 03-10-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Uh means what?
She posted screenshots of her conversations with two customers on WC, both didn't bring enough cash and presumably didn't proceed with their sessions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1