The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

I tink Tasha is the one like pain alot. Keep asking bite her nipples hard .
Old 23-09-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
I tink Tasha is the one like pain alot. Keep asking bite her nipples hard .
So the one way to recognize Tasha is her huge tits and petite? What time does she usually go? Need to go try..heheh
Old 23-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
firament is Cool - loads of Potential

tried laila last night. she was wearing a red dress. i tot she looked quite similar with tasha. both dont really smile or keep gesturing at you. abit of rbf while seated.

tasha likes it rough. will ask to grab her boobs hard while she bj.

i asked laila for bbbj and she obliged. i was surprised. asked to me cum on her boobs. i asked her how much for outcall. she quote me $200/1/1 LOL. was expecting $100 like the thais quoted me.

service wise i think May (thai) was the best. excellent gfe and really passionate. took her twice. too bad left liao.

the batch of thais this time round CMI.
Old 23-09-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuden View Post
Tried out Tasha from KL. Busty petite lady, quite a large handful.

She is one hot chick, likes to be banged hard and fast.

Not sure if I had heard the name wrongly, or it could have been Laila that everyone is talking about.
How about her below? Pre op? Can she get hard?
Old 23-09-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuden View Post
Tried out Tasha from KL. Busty petite lady, quite a large handful.

She is one hot chick, likes to be banged hard and fast.

Not sure if I had heard the name wrongly, or it could have been Laila that everyone is talking about.
laila small tits
Old 24-09-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

went over at around 5PM and took a look round. Not much but some lookers. I asked of Tasha is around but both hookers and OKT said she wasn't here. OKT even told me that they change ever 1 month. So i decided to pick one. She was from Thailand. Sitting at front row. Nice tits and a fat ass. so went up to second floor and did the deed. She was amazing..i fucked her with her on top, missionary, doggy and sideways. And at a point she took out condom to fuck me, thank God i noticed it..i slipped on another one and pounded her. She allows kissing which what i love and she did it the minute i stepped in the cubicle I was actually sweating from fucking her. I didn't manage to cum even though she took off the condom to blow me. When i said it was okay..she kept asking me if i enjoy myself and believe me, i seriously did even though i didn't cum.

Will i RTF? Maybe but i want t0 try her friends also..i saw one in red dress..has anyone tried her?
Old 25-09-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
WikiDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
went over at around 5PM and took a look round. Not much but some lookers. I asked of Tasha is around but both hookers and OKT said she wasn't here. OKT even told me that they change ever 1 month. So i decided to pick one. She was from Thailand. Sitting at front row. Nice tits and a fat ass. so went up to second floor and did the deed. She was amazing..i fucked her with her on top, missionary, doggy and sideways. And at a point she took out condom to fuck me, thank God i noticed it..i slipped on another one and pounded her. She allows kissing which what i love and she did it the minute i stepped in the cubicle I was actually sweating from fucking her. I didn't manage to cum even though she took off the condom to blow me. When i said it was okay..she kept asking me if i enjoy myself and believe me, i seriously did even though i didn't cum.

Will i RTF? Maybe but i want t0 try her friends also..i saw one in red dress..has anyone tried her?
Wah, you almost got 'raped'?😐

Did you get her name?
Old 25-09-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

did you manage to ask her name? would like to try
Old 26-09-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WikiDick View Post
Wah, you almost got 'raped'?😐

Did you get her name?
You can't rape the willing I was enjoying it all the way and she showing my how good her customer services were For the bro who took my cubicle ( i'm assuming this cause i didn't see anyone else yet as i left ) , sorry in advance cause i was sweating like hell and the matress if you want to call it that was slick as hell..lol.

Sorry, bros but i didn't get to ask her name. She's 1.65 in height, chubby but not fat, nice tits..not too big but her ass is amazingly thick. Good for pounding and slapping. She does frenching and bbbj. But the only downside i guess is that she is post-op.
Old 26-09-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
did you manage to ask her name? would like to try
Sorry bro..didn't get to ask. See how i feel, maybe i'll go back next weekend but abit later and mayeb get 2..hurhur.
Old 26-09-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
You can't rape the willing I was enjoying it all the way and she showing my how good her customer services were For the bro who took my cubicle ( i'm assuming this cause i didn't see anyone else yet as i left ) , sorry in advance cause i was sweating like hell and the matress if you want to call it that was slick as hell..lol.

Sorry, bros but i didn't get to ask her name. She's 1.65 in height, chubby but not fat, nice tits..not too big but her ass is amazingly thick. Good for pounding and slapping. She does frenching and bbbj. But the only downside i guess is that she is post-op.
Oh, post-op.

When I read the line "And at a point she took out condom to fuck me", I thought you meant she was about to top you.
Old 26-09-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh, post-op.

When I read the line "And at a point she took out condom to fuck me", I thought you meant she was about to top you.
I was horny enough for her to let me do that to me actually but unfortunately when i went to play with her nether regions i felt no dick. I meant she wanted to cowboy me without a condom.

Any idea how to ask for those who are pre-op? Or do we need to ask out loud?
Old 26-09-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was horny enough for her to let me do that to me actually but unfortunately when i went to play with her nether regions i felt no dick. I meant she wanted to cowboy me without a condom.

Any idea how to ask for those who are pre-op? Or do we need to ask out loud?
Going raw is way scarier.

You can ask for a top by making a ring with the index finger and thumb of one hand and 'fisting' it with the other arm.
Old 26-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Going raw is way scarier.

You can ask for a top by making a ring with the index finger and thumb of one hand and 'fisting' it with the other arm.
Hence, i'm lucky i saw it and then ask her to put on another condom. No way am i going raw there.

As for the asking part, i'm still trying to visualise it...lol.. maybe i'll just go up and ask them in the face if they got cock or not...lol

But have to give them points for the renovation though.. it actually looks alot better now and less dingy and run-down as compared to before.
Old 26-09-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hence, i'm lucky i saw it and then ask her to put on another condom. No way am i going raw there.

As for the asking part, i'm still trying to visualise it...lol.. maybe i'll just go up and ask them in the face if they got cock or not...lol

But have to give them points for the renovation though.. it actually looks alot better now and less dingy and run-down as compared to before.
Just rub your wrists up and down to ask for a pre op
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1