The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Tried the above FL

FL name - Rou Rou (aka Bai Bai in new venue)
Age - 23 years young (looks her age)
Height - 1.6 m
Built - slim, smooth & fair complexion
Tits - Surgically augmented to B with dark pink nips (well done boob job as they are not hard but firm and supple)
Venue - Room is acceptable with attached shower cubicle and lighting not dark.

Looks - She is definitely a SYT. The variation between in person and the pic above is only 20%. The pic has more makeup. I am sure u will not reject if u are a SYT lover. She looks like my neighbour daughter.

Pre shower routine - 7.5/10; she was game to role play with me like having a tryst with my neighbour young daughter. I lifted her baggy t shirt to suck her tits and caress her cunt thru her panty.

Shower action - N/A; I shower myself

Cat bath - 7/10; passable. Can’t expect much from a $150 per pop FL. Even a $300 FL won’t perform like a GL150 WL. Her SYT looks helped a lot to turn me on though.

BBBj - 7.5/10; deep throated in sensual fashion

French Kiss - 8/10; deep and passionate, shiok!

AR - N/A

FJ - 8.0/10; tight pussy and very accommodating to my requests.

Attitude - 8.0/10 Great!

RTF - Yes for sure. Already did a couple of times. She will be RTC in two months’ time.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-09-2022 at 09:18 PM.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Tried the below FL ….

https://www.impmm26.com/girl.php?id=4900

FL Name - 小幸运
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - mid twenties (my guesstimation)
Height - approx 1.6 m
Built - slim and smooth + fair body complexion
Tits - natural B cups with pale brown small nips
Venue - convenient for those who take MBW or car owners. Small but clean room. No registration needed.

Looks - she is not bad looking, demure but about 25-30% variation from the PS pic in the ads. I am pretty sure you won’t reject her as she is feminine and not bad looking by $160 per pop standard.

Pre-shower routine - 6.8/10; Brief caressing of her bod and chit chatted a little to warm things up.

Shower action - N/a; I showered myself pre- and post-coital

Cat bath - 7.0/10; stimulating and I would prefer that she extended this department a little longer

French kiss - 6.9/10; acceptable but not passionate to my liking. Perhaps need to rtf to gain more mileage in this department

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.5/10; 3/4 deep throated and quite sensual. Of course I can’t compare her skill to a elite GL150 commando WL

FJ - 7.8/10; Shiok and proactive, if she could be more passionate in her frenchi kiss would be great. I missed Dan Dan (ex WL of GL150 1654A) who was ultra passionate and made love to me like my true lover. 小幸运 However has tight pussy and she is quite young and possesses a SYT to post SYT looks … We adopted a few sex position b4 I ejaculated in missionary style.

Attitude - 8.0/10; courteous and accommodating to my request to a certain extent.

RTF - Possible!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-09-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
Understanding that she is back so I text and chat with her.
Told me she in another trade now doing facial massage as the main trade.

A nice lady and long time no catch up so just went to the place for her service.

Sharing her WeChat here. Add yourself to get in touch with her to know more about the service provided.

Below is a simple rating for reference.

Name - Le Le
Looks - 8/10 Cute, beautiful young lady wparkling eyes and sharp features
Body - 8/10 well maintained figure with cloth on
Facial Service - 8/10 cool and relaxing washing and cleaning of face giving me the refreshing feel
Massage - 9/10 not the piano type with good and enough strength
Attitude - 8/10 always smiling and very service oriented. Many times, she goes over time just to finish fixing my trouble spot. Which of course I compensate her accordingly.
Location - not really far from mrt, still within walking distance. relatively nice and quiet place as well.

There was another lady call Xiao Xue.

Maybe will drop by another day to tried her skill too
Anyway her sharing was remove at another section. Maybe cannot share there or someone is red eye about it.

Those who PM me. Do take note location is central area and purely facial and massage no other thing already. Curtain joint and area small.
Old 14-09-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
MrPeh22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyway her sharing was remove at another section. Maybe cannot share there or someone is red eye about it.

Those who PM me. Do take note location is central area and purely facial and massage no other thing already. Curtain joint and area small.
Added her wechat and will try soon and FR here.
Old 15-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Yoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a hard day at work and all my muscles were so sore and tight.

Make a booking with Lele. Upon reaching, was greeted by her.

The massage areas were dimly lit, just a small partition and the place have only 2 bed for customers.

She is very professional and made me feel completely comfortable.

Very thoughtful and focused. Seemed very knowledgeable as she described to me what she was doing while washing my face and doing massage.

In conclusion, her massage was skill and it really easy the sore and tightness of my body.

I felt entirely comfortable in her care, and was amazed by her strength and skill.

I'd highly recommend this place to anyone!

Note: add her wechat at xixi-9484824
Old 18-09-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
Moonwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Tried her once, cute syt. I took the $150 option, quite rush miminal service. Occassional black face if you cannot cum after changing position, But worth it just to fuck a syt. Maybe $200 can unlock better treatment
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentek77 View Post
A simple fr for this wonderful lady call candy

Forget where i get her wechat but will be sharing here.

Add her at : ch94243206

7/10-she look slim and petite1.6m.
Boobs-7/10 soft and natural
BBBJ-7/10 good suck strength and deep throat.
FJ-7/10 can feel tight and deep penetration.I do her missionary position till cum.
Overall-7/10 a nice fuck
Tried her few day ago and sharing my review.

Consider a hot young PRC fair chick.

Her massage reasonable well. Fuck her one shot. Bonk her deep deep, pussy super tight and the feel of fucking her young gal. Quick rush but i cummed fast due to her tightness. She was small size and petite. Big guy like us shiok can carry her and bonk till she surrender.
Old 18-09-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

MrPeh22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

分享乐乐

工作太累也压里太大。休息时就约了乐乐了按摩。
我果然没选錯,到了就拿一个小时半的配套,力气很好,按穴位力道 很到位,又爽又痛到我不要不要的,这是一个我这么久以來按摩不错的一个女孩,正规的手法就是好,人又很健谈 ,真人还比照片美,又小小只,力气这么大,手法这么好,还有拔罐也很好。按完还帮我洗脸。
回家后 ,整个人舒服了很多,腰酸背痛也好了很多,背也没那么痛了,一个專业的手法按摩。整个人的精神 也
不错了。值得推荐。

加她微信: xixi-9484824
Old 19-09-2022, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwolf View Post
Tried her few day ago and sharing my review.

Consider a hot young PRC fair chick.

Her massage reasonable well. Fuck her one shot. Bonk her deep deep, pussy super tight and the feel of fucking her young gal. Quick rush but i cummed fast due to her tightness. She was small size and petite. Big guy like us shiok can carry her and bonk till she surrender.
$200 per pop might as well go GL for full hour. Her only plus point is SYT looks, her booking will be back to back if she dont rush
Old 19-09-2022, 11:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
$200 per pop might as well go GL for full hour. Her only plus point is SYT looks, her booking will be back to back if she dont rush
I think to each his own ba

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-09-2022, 11:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and good to see this thread active again.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 19-09-2022, 12:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeh22 View Post
分享乐乐

工作太累也压里太大。休息时就约了乐乐了按摩。
我果然没选錯,到了就拿一个小时半的配套,力气很好,按穴位力道 很到位,又爽又痛到我不要不要的,这是一个我这么久以來按摩不错的一个女孩,正规的手法就是好,人又很健谈 ,真人还比照片美,又小小只,力气这么大,手法这么好,还有拔罐也很好。按完还帮我洗脸。
回家后 ,整个人舒服了很多,腰酸背痛也好了很多,背也没那么痛了,一个專业的手法按摩。整个人的精神 也
不错了。值得推荐。

加她微信: xixi-9484824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoney View Post
I had a hard day at work and all my muscles were so sore and tight.

Make a booking with Lele. Upon reaching, was greeted by her.

The massage areas were dimly lit, just a small partition and the place have only 2 bed for customers.

She is very professional and made me feel completely comfortable.

Very thoughtful and focused. Seemed very knowledgeable as she described to me what she was doing while washing my face and doing massage.

In conclusion, her massage was skill and it really easy the sore and tightness of my body.

I felt entirely comfortable in her care, and was amazed by her strength and skill.

I'd highly recommend this place to anyone!

Note: add her wechat at xixi-9484824
Quote:
Understanding that she is back so I text and chat with her.
Told me she in another trade now doing facial massage as the main trade.

A nice lady and long time no catch up so just went to the place for her service.

Sharing her WeChat here. Add yourself to get in touch with her to know more about the service provided.

Below is a simple rating for reference.

There was another lady call Xiao Xue.

Maybe will drop by another day to tried her skill too
Wow, she so many review here too.

Old 20-09-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
donyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mi xuephoto looks good.

Manage to made appointment yesterdayat 1.30pm.

Arrived at the location early.. and text msg her.

She reply msg with her unit no.

The shop is clean and look like a normal facial shop and located at central aread. Open concept with curtain divider and no toilet.

Strip off and go for a massage.

Her massage was solid, strong and have good technic.

After about 30mins of masssage. She do facial for me.

Wash my face then use the cream to apply masking and then drying of face and squeeze my pimple.

Feel refreshing after that. Will visit again next month to have regular face wash and massage.

Scan the wechat above to add her.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Carros75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wechat: xixi-9484824

Lele was a young MILF and chio looking type lady.

She was friendly, talkative and the chatty type and alway bring a smile.

The location was easy accessible and the place was cosy, comfortable, clean and quiet. Place was small too.

Lele is petite and she has a slim and nice figure with fair and silky skin type.

I cannot really see her boobs side but was B+ I think as she was with clothes on.

Her massage skill was good, delicate and professional with sufficient strength. She know how and where to ease the tension as that make the whole process to be comfortable, relieves hidden dangers and fatigue.

For her facial, her touch was nice and cool.

Her service attitude is good with no rushing of time and the very relaxing type.

I feel happy and will return again next month
Old 23-09-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
AYong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lele

Tried her out yesterday at 1pm.

Location is easy for people who drive, behind a mall.

Partition with curtain.

Can tell she is the girl in the pic even though with mask on.

Figure looks good.

Massage and for 45 min and facial for another 45mins.

Both is good. Can feel the different compared to others.

Have to set your mindset clear that you are here to do proper massage and facial.

She is hot.Will come again.

Old 28-09-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
tyverymuch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyverymuch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR LeLe

Place: 8/10 small with 2 bed and curtain only, new and clean and nice ambience
Looks : 7/10 between SYT & Milf Looks but definitely will not reject
Body : 7/10 fair but not much as fully cloth on
GFE : 8/10 know how to please

As usual, she offers the following service:
1. Facial wash
2. Authentic body massage
3. Squeeze pimple and black head
4. Nail cutting finger and toe

Tried all service mention above. Nice and enjoyable. Bro can enjoy her service gaogao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1