The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
More Miss than Hits?

The more I read FRs of Geylang the more I realize is a major hit or miss and more miss than hit. I’m new here so apologies if I’m getting this wrong, I just want to understand why people continue to go to GL if they there is a high probability the WL will provide a lousy service? I also wonder if it’s because of the safety issue as WL apparently get tested every month? (I’m not sure how we can know this for sure anyways)..
Old 14-08-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: More Miss than Hits?

I think it is because customers generally are not willing to "scale down" their expectations with the price they pay. Let's face it - GL is generally for a quick no-frills service. They are not set up for maximum customer satisfaction.
Bear in mind also that the GL prices have not been adjusted for the last 15 years.....

Girls in GL only get a limited amount of time to work on special work permits, which are non-extendable. After that they have to leave Singapore pretty much permanently. They take roughly 70% of the amount you pay to the house for each job. Given these conditions there is little incentive for the gals to give super good service - they are really there to get the highest volume business for the limited time they have.

The typical GL client aren't generally flush with cash - they go GL for a budget fuck. Yes there are rich guys with fancy cars that go to GL but they are very few and far in between. The majority are folks out who probably fo there because of the price point, but are naturally unwilling to "scale down" their expectations.

So given these circumstances it is nearly certain that the client generally come out disappointed rather than happy.
Old 14-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
The more I read FRs of Geylang the more I realize is a major hit or miss and more miss than hit. I’m new here so apologies if I’m getting this wrong, I just want to understand why people continue to go to GL if they there is a high probability the WL will provide a lousy service? I also wonder if it’s because of the safety issue as WL apparently get tested every month? (I’m not sure how we can know this for sure anyways)..
My view is that the "hit or miss" situation relates to the Thai and Viet houses. For the amount paid, cannot complain. Which is why I prefer Malaysian Chinese gals. A bit pricier than the Thai and Viet gals but there's a minimum standard of service. Oh yes, they are all matured ladies.
Old 14-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I think it is because customers generally are not willing to "scale down" their expectations with the price they pay. Let's face it - GL is generally for a quick no-frills service. They are not set up for maximum customer satisfaction.
Bear in mind also that the GL prices have not been adjusted for the last 15 years.....

Girls in GL only get a limited amount of time to work on special work permits, which are non-extendable. After that they have to leave Singapore pretty much permanently. They take roughly 70% of the amount you pay to the house for each job. Given these conditions there is little incentive for the gals to give super good service - they are really there to get the highest volume business for the limited time they have.

The typical GL client aren't generally flush with cash - they go GL for a budget fuck. Yes there are rich guys with fancy cars that go to GL but they are very few and far in between. The majority are folks out who probably fo there because of the price point, but are naturally unwilling to "scale down" their expectations.

So given these circumstances it is nearly certain that the client generally come out disappointed rather than happy.
Good explanation, thanks.. makes sense.
Old 14-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great question and I agree with the views so far.

I also want to add that Dome 1 also has more misses than hits, yet you still have people patronising, hoping to land a good one. It's the small head talking. Lol.

Also, I've been patronising prostitutes for 10 years, and hearing what others online and offline say, it's overall more misses than hits actually.

But it's not all doom and gloom. The upside is if you find a solid one in Geylang - which you will if you keep on trying different girls - you can simply stick to her. Likelihood of good service will continue.
Old 14-08-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
There are a variety of reasons. Fl there are probably more misses than hits...but cost of a miss is much more. With GL, you get to see what you choose first. If service is bad, at least you screw something you dont mind looking at. FL has a lot of bait and switch or photoshopped pictures which leaves you disappointed when you open the door.

I have had very good sessions in GL, and a rare few with FL. When you find a good one, best to stick with her and build a good rapport.
Old 14-08-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildC View Post
My view is that the "hit or miss" situation relates to the Thai and Viet houses. For the amount paid, cannot complain. Which is why I prefer Malaysian Chinese gals. A bit pricier than the Thai and Viet gals but there's a minimum standard of service. Oh yes, they are all matured ladies.
Which houses have Malaysian girls? (I know of only L16H6)
Old 14-08-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Which houses have Malaysian girls? (I know of only L16H6)
Only that house. I spoke to the owner already he said so also. This sort of thing no point lying one anyway. And he's been around for damn long lah...
Old 15-08-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Great question and I agree with the views so far.

I also want to add that Dome 1 also has more misses than hits, yet you still have people patronising, hoping to land a good one. It's the small head talking. Lol.

Also, I've been patronising prostitutes for 10 years, and hearing what others online and offline say, it's overall more misses than hits actually.

But it's not all doom and gloom. The upside is if you find a solid one in Geylang - which you will if you keep on trying different girls - you can simply stick to her. Likelihood of good service will continue.
Agreed…more hit with PRC cat 150 for me precovid though if u found the “one”
Always to searching and find one that suit ur taste in look and service
Old 15-08-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
There are a variety of reasons. Fl there are probably more misses than hits...but cost of a miss is much more. With GL, you get to see what you choose first. If service is bad, at least you screw something you dont mind looking at. FL has a lot of bait and switch or photoshopped pictures which leaves you disappointed when you open the door.

I have had very good sessions in GL, and a rare few with FL. When you find a good one, best to stick with her and build a good rapport.
Good analysis. Choosing in person is much better than looking at heavily photoshopped pics. Minimum expectation is she must not have bad attitude.
Old 15-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
curtix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel that the girls are here for a short period of time to make the most that they can. Whether they give good or bad service, they will be gone soon, so doesn’t matter for their perspective. So it doesn’t incentivize them to give good service technically
Old 15-08-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtix View Post
I feel that the girls are here for a short period of time to make the most that they can. Whether they give good or bad service, they will be gone soon, so doesn’t matter for their perspective. So it doesn’t incentivize them to give good service technically
2 years might not be short though. If it's those online freelance AKA Dome 1, I think your reasoning more applicable.

Also, if they were smart, they might try to give a good service in the beginning. Word of mouth will help them grow to be popular.
Old 15-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
2 years might not be short though. If it's those online freelance AKA Dome 1, I think your reasoning more applicable.

Also, if they were smart, they might try to give a good service in the beginning. Word of mouth will help them grow to be popular.
Really hope that cat 200 can reduce to $150 and okt take a lesser cut, otherwise too ex to cheong frequently
Old 15-08-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Currently because still low on stocks
So they give lousy service also still see fish tank empty.
Can't wait for full force then buyers will have more say
Old 15-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Currently because still low on stocks
So they give lousy service also still see fish tank empty.
Can't wait for full force then buyers will have more say
yep good point. once more girls hoseh liao..

by the way i was at geylang ytd late noon.. from 430ish to 6. not many people. esp the foreign workers. hmm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1