The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros know what happened to Xiao Xiao? her ad is down. any kind bro can pm me her number pls? thanks
Old 06-08-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiaoyu-local-massage/
Old 06-08-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/sherry-massage/

Visited Sherry recently. She was in Sg for around 1 month in dec last year before RTC. Just returned to sg this week.

Location: central, discreet. Easier for driver and may need some planning for foot soldiers (nearest mrt would be around 15mins walk).

Place: clean, neat and stays alone (for now, may have new roommate).

Looks: I think the video and pics are quite accurate (not sure why comments in slg said she looks more like the pics than video? Mid 20s and won’t reject for sure)

Massage: more sensual than hard good massage so bro looking for a hard and good massage may be disappointed.

Hj: hj was really sensual and with a lot of teasing but SN (vanilla) though. Not a fan of zhu zhu boobs nor do I speak French so I can’t comment can or not. Enjoyed the sensual hj.

Rtm: definitely..quite attracted to her looks and gfe feeling.
Old 06-08-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post

Visited Sherry recently. She was in Sg for around 1 month in dec last year before RTC. Just returned to sg this week.

Location: central, discreet. Easier for driver and may need some planning for foot soldiers (nearest mrt would be around 15mins walk).

Place: clean, neat and stays alone (for now, may have new roommate).

Looks: I think the video and pics are quite accurate (not sure why comments in slg said she looks more like the pics than video? Mid 20s and won’t reject for sure)

Massage: more sensual than hard good massage so bro looking for a hard and good massage may be disappointed.

Hj: hj was really sensual and with a lot of teasing but SN (vanilla) though. Not a fan of zhu zhu boobs nor do I speak French so I can’t comment can or not. Enjoyed the sensual hj.

Rtm: definitely..quite attracted to her looks and gfe feeling.
Concur with bro’s review. She just arrive this week. One of the better looking ML I dated in recent months. Definitely a head turner on the streets with her body hugging top and skirt.

The video is definitely her cos she has the same tattoo above her chest.
A raw diamond in the making. Provide SN and she don’t speak french.

Very nice slim figure with ample boobs.
Good rotating speed sensual stroke coupled with licking on your body..
She smells good too.

Face: 7.5
Figure: 8
Massage: 7
RTM: Definitely. Pretty young chick with good attitude
Old 06-08-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
SN bro..
mean she strip to sn for hj?
Old 06-08-2022, 09:10 AM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Unker @bedonij Wow…
in your original post you didn’t mention $150/HJ.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php...stcount=109877

A few days later THEN you mention need top up to $150
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php...stcount=110055
Your post not sugar coating?

I see this post when others visited Lily, mention dark skin etc
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php...stcount=110056
You cannot take negatives? need come out defend Lily?
Ok, this is really starting to get annoying. I won’t be replying anymore to anyone after this final clarification.

I linked directly to her page with her contact. I nv put her price in the MR here cuz how do i know she want charge u how much? If I say the price I get but then she charge u higher, end up also become my issue again? Not like I get anything out of it. But if she charges you lower, do I get a rebate from you? No what. Not my SOP to state price unless in PM lo.

Since you took the effort to go through my various posts, I hope you saw that I mentioned I first wrote in TPP ML HC thread. The post there, I wrote the price is considered on the high side.

Cuz I never state exact price become I’m sugar coating? I think liddat many posts here qualifies as such liao.

Sure there may be many cheaper alternatives. But I also never say she cheap or give that impression what.

What is wrong with me posting my own experience and MR? I kena zapped until tio moderated becuz of posting something I experienced. Dk issit clones or what. Quite cock up leh.

In PMs, I have shared, exchanged and asked for many different MLs/FLs contacts. But just cause I post my own MR here and tried to stand my grand, kena called out for sugar coating and being an OKT and zapped until one kind.

I post cuz who knows there’s someone with a similar preference? I try to practice safe sexual encounters and only go for HJs these days. Even though I know at these prices I can get full too. But I don’t mind.
And she is on my rotation list, there are some I go to that are cheaper too!

She ticked all of my boxes and the GFE was really good. It felt like my gf jerking me off. Tts why I motivated to post. Again, I repeat this is my own experience. It may or may not be yours.

If anyone interested to trade MLs around CBD or Chinatown area, can feel free to PM.

To those who upped me, thanks, I deeply appreciate the support. Probably helped me come out of moderation faster.

Last edited by bedonij; 06-08-2022 at 10:58 AM.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post

Hj: hj was really sensual and with a lot of teasing but SN (vanilla) though. Not a fan of zhu zhu boobs nor do I speak French so I can’t comment can or not. Enjoyed the sensual hj..
Quote:

The video is definitely her cos she has the same tattoo above her chest.
A raw diamond in the making. Provide SN and she don’t speak french.

Very nice slim figure with ample boobs.
Good rotating speed sensual stroke coupled with licking on your body..
She smells good too.
Thanks for the reviews on Sherry. But I have to ask... do you guys just lay back with a stiffy and only let the ML do all the pleasuring? Because I don't read any mention of traffic going the other way.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't just lay back and do nothing. For complete pleasure, my hands and mouth also needs to touch her soft creamy skin. Or explore her mounds and recesses. Or savour her scents and flavours. Or all of the above.

That explains why some of the vanilla MLs here are just too boring if they only want to do their thing, and restrict your desire. Or perhaps my desires are stronger? Lol.

On another note:

The last 3 days, I had a trinity of my favourite Bounty of Beautiful Boobie Babes - Xuan Xuan, Bi Er and Jing Jing.

Seriously love the vivaciousness of the ever-happy, ever-enthusiastic, Bi Er - will miss her big time when she leaves in a month's time. But it's Jing Jing that keeps surprising - her sweetness, gentle loving, slow-burn passion and the taste of her perfect breasts are stuff of wet dreams and I can't get enough of them. Hahaha.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://isyou-8.com/model/yangyang-2729/

Dated her previously when she was offering massage only.
She will meet you outside her condo to bring you up.
Super Sian to see her face when she unmasked in her unit
Look like auntie cleaner at my workplace.
I paiseh to reject.

Her massage is so so. Just get over and done with for other service she offer.
Zero resemblance to photos and reviews on website are crap.
Rtm: No. Very turned off
Old 06-08-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the reviews on Sherry. But I have to ask... do you guys just lay back with a stiffy and only let the ML do all the pleasuring? Because I don't read any mention of traffic going the other way.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't just lay back and do nothing. For complete pleasure, my hands and mouth also needs to touch her soft creamy skin. Or explore her mounds and recesses. Or savour her scents and flavours. Or all of the above.

That explains why some of the vanilla MLs here are just too boring if they only want to do their thing, and restrict your desire. Or perhaps my desires are stronger? Lol.

Pm you to share more
On another note:

The last 3 days, I had a trinity of my favourite Bounty of Beautiful Boobie Babes - Xuan Xuan, Bi Er and Jing Jing.

Seriously love the vivaciousness of the ever-happy, ever-enthusiastic, Bi Er - will miss her big time when she leaves in a month's time. But it's Jing Jing that keeps surprising - her sweetness, gentle loving, slow-burn passion and the taste of her perfect breasts are stuff of wet dreams and I can't get enough of them. Hahaha.
PM you to share more
Old 06-08-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
https://isyou-8.com/model/yangyang-2729/

Dated her previously when she was offering massage only.
She will meet you outside her condo to bring you up.
Super Sian to see her face when she unmasked in her unit
Look like auntie cleaner at my workplace.
I paiseh to reject.

Her massage is so so. Just get over and done with for other service she offer.
Zero resemblance to photos and reviews on website are crap.
Rtm: No. Very turned off
This made me 😂
Old 06-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Is Xuan Xuan Rayna? I saw theres 2 XX.
Old 06-08-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
White cream? As in whole face facial cream or what? This is indeed unusual lol. Did you ask her why haha 😄

Look nice to me...
Old 06-08-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Is Xuan Xuan Rayna? I saw theres 2 XX.
Yep, Xuan Xuan Rayna would be her.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad, jj went dead silence on my messages even though I booked her in advance. Hopefully she is alright
Old 06-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
Sad, jj went dead silence on my messages even though I booked her in advance. Hopefully she is alright
Planning to visit her Wednesday, hope she is fine.

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1