The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-07-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Club Friday disappeared?
Old 03-07-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moomoo50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nadia AsiaConsorts

Booking: Okt was quick and easy to cooperate

Looks: 9/10 Accurately depicted in photos

Body: 8/10 Tight and toned, given she does some workout,
Decent height as well as great c cup enhanced boobies

BBBJ: 7/10 She is new to field so may need some guidance but she will still make u feel good

Kissing:9/10 Sensual with tongue fight she has great thick lips for it

FJ: 9/10 hot and passionate with enough GFE to keep u going.

RTF: yes, (may want to catch her before she return back!)
Old 03-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CherryBoiBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Sushi & Wasabi Sandwich Tarma
ID 挂网编号 : Booked via SexAmazon for Loversfortress.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=886087
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=886086

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8 / 10 (both are pretty and cute)
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23 and 26
Body 身材 : slim(abit meaty) and slim (not so meaty)
Boobs 胸部 : natural B
Kissing 接吻 : 9 / 10 - lots of kissing and tongues
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9 / 10
FJ 爱爱 : 9 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 9.5 / 10 (lots of cuddling and talks about themselves like really in a sister gathering)
Massage 按摩 : n.a / 10

Overall Experience 整体 : 9.5 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : they returning thailand this Wednesday 06 July 2022

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
-quick and easy confirmation from OKT SexAmazon for Loversfortress cross booking
-instructions clean and clear. dun aeroplane him/her once booking confirmed okay?
-arrive at location. clear orders to enter and get in room
-showered tgt. with both ladies. wooo
-FJ DAMN BLOODY TIGHT.
-session was filled with alot of actions from both ladies. there is no one being AFK at all. :3
-both of them are real gem in this price range. please treat them well.

as attached. hope it convinces u to visit.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 03/July/2022

file upload images

wasabi above cos no tattoo.

free picture host

both of them in action
Old 03-07-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cloudberrie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenny from ThaiSmile from today

Looks: 9/10 pretty hot SYT. like uni/poly girl, and with make up on, also got a sultry look to her.
Body: 9/10 curvy at the right places, boobs just nice for her size, and can grab nicely. a bit of baby fat, but makes her look cute. Also neatly trim below.
Location: 8/10 fringe of town, easy to find and get to by cab/bus. But no MRT with walking distance.
Room: 8/10 not too small, with queen size bed. Quite tidy.

Second time with OKT. Smooth process, OKT responsive and polite. Instructions were quite clear.

Received me in a tight red dress, and as she led me to the room, I couldnt stop admiring her body from behind

Looks wise, very close to here 2nd photo in the black dress. Face has a cuteness plus sexiness. Definitely will turn heads outside. Smooth complexion with nicely done make up. Body also silky smooth.

Showered together both before and after. Very hardworking and helped to cleaned me from head to toe. Also very playful, kept smiling and teasing, while occasionally grabbing my chest and 2ic. Really lighten up the mood. Like fooling around with a friend.

Catbath and BBBJ was awesome. Pressed herself close as she attack my nips. Knows how to use her boobs to rub my 2ic. BBBJ started with her kneeling between my legs looking at me, then she turned and gave me access to here nice perky butt. Could also finger her gently, which she responded positively with moaning.

FJ was hot. Super hot looking at here sultry look during missionary; her bouncing boobs and grinding body during cowgirl, and the way she perks up here butt and arch her back during doggy. Also allowed frenching and her constant moaning increased the hotness even more. Very hardworking, although I took long, she was accomodating and kept smiling throughout.

GFE was high. No rushing. She speaks Chinese so communication was no issue. She definitely knows how to tease and make one feel good. RTF can consider!

Last edited by cloudberrie; 04-07-2022 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Dfarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had Sprite from Fairies Finder. She was indeed spritely, never stop doing and giving ultimate GFE. Her farm girl background gives a why and uncommercial feel but nevertheless sex was good. It started at the bathroom and provided to the bed. She was as she looked in the photos, simple and very pretty. Not a time watcher wanting you to come, she was patient and allowed pumping in different positions till I surrendered. One cool tip to her heart was she loves chicken rice and so bring a packet a long will go a very long way with her. She is very happy so far with Singapore men, found us thankfully kind and she was indeed a gem. I will probably find another time with her before she leaves our shores in 10 days' time. She was worth every penny.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
aitwbpa is Cool - loads of Potential

Booked Pinky from RP today. A short little FR for her as most other FR for her are pretty accurate:
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=886281

OKT (10/10):
Fast reply and very clear with the instructions. Very polite as well.

Location (6/10):
About 15-20mins walk from the nearest MRT. Can be a little difficult to navigate around.

Looks (8/10):
A pretty looking tall MILF. Has the typical Thai tan.

Body (9/10):
Slightly on the thicker side. Curvy but not fat.

Shower (10/10):
Wash you thoroughly and offers u mouth wash. Started blowing me in the shower.

Boobs (10/10):
HUGE E cup. Man-made and there's scar below her boobs but it's soft to the touch. She said its 800cc. Definitely her greatest asset.

GFE (10/10):
Speaks decent English and is very accommodating to your needs.

Frenching (7/10):
Not really DFK but there were some tongue fights here and there. Mostly light kissing.

BBBJ (9/10):
Sloppy and deep throats very well. Makes good use of her saliva to cover your whole cock. Very gentle with your balls too.

FJ (9/10):
Tight. You can see her boobs and ass jiggling with each thrust. Can take a serious pounding for long without complaining.

Overall (9/10):
For big boobs lover you definitely won't want to miss her.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR 3/7/22 for SexAmazon Dion
see picture liao thinking how can i miss it.

Looks: 8/10 Pretty, sharp features, 5% discount from picture. Very seldom WYSIWYG.

Boobs: 7/10 from me as it is enhanced and slightly abit hard but wasnt a dealbreaker

Body : 10/10 Clean and smooth. I love that near perfect ass. She is very particular on hygiene, a very plus point. So with a very clean shower then it wont be a steamy shower.

BBBJ : 7/10 Actually really not bad, but of course not the best.

FJ : 8/10 She took effort to ride me and this is where she shine, she can took a pounding and moan was really a turn on. Uncle here old liao, seldom can finished 2 shots but she really squeeze me dry. Best part is she abit ting dong la, told me that she came and suddenly I can feel her love juice flowing out touching my skin.

GFE : 9/10 Bubbly conversation and service-oriented.

RTF : Yes
Old 03-07-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
tippy120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackzone View Post
Club Friday disappeared?
Did they get raided? Seems like totally gone.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mild - Mansion Galary

Place: Super convenient, at The Central area
Body: very slim. B cup. Her face looks young. Skin is smooth, SYT style.

Fj: I like to hear her moaning, she closed her eyes and deeply enjoyed my pushing missionary.

She pressed her body against mine and I hugged her tightly and squeezed her butt, really GF style.

Changed to doggy and she continued her moaning.

Finally switched doggy standing She was tight and comfortable to be thrusting in and out of her and with her moanings, it was not long before I cummed. It was a satisfying cum while carrying her as her body suits my muscle

Treat her well gentlemen.

Gfe: We both seem to have cold personality so no much talking between us and we just cuddled for the rest of the time.
When I asked her simple questions I had to use google translate. She said her last day is on 4th of July.

RTF: No regret visited her. Highly recommended for people who like young and very slim lady. Will try others first.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
youonlyliveonce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kiki from bro pimp.

She is the definition of what you see what you get

A young sweet and beautiful girl who is able to converse well in English.

The location is also very central and easily accessible

Looks: 100/10
RTF: yes

Thanks bro pimp!
Old 03-07-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippy120 View Post
Did they get raided? Seems like totally gone.
Anti vice not so free to pick on small fry.... Normally news paper when Anti vice action, swope in 20-50 FL. They dont do small operation.

If Anti Vice want to action, first thing will do is to do a full wipe of maude and syed alwi. That 2 street alone can get at least 10...
Old 03-07-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
boyboysammy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=887318

Fairies Finder

Sprite (200/2/90)

Have been leeching quite a few bros tips, decided to contribute back. Not a pro in writing FR, not a frequent cheongster, pardon my noob FR.

Text OKT bro to get a booking, quick and responsive reply. Need to verify my account before booking. Got some hipcups when i reach there location and enter 10 min late.

Location: Central hotel, no need check-in, 4 mins walk. Good for driver and foot soldier.
Looks: Slightly differ from pic (-20%). But still acceptable.
Body: Slim, thai tan, no fats.
Boobs: Enhanced D cup with pointy nips. Good to play
Frenching: IÂ’m coming for this, but when i try to kiss, she siam me a few times. Sad. A bit disappointed because of this
BBBJ: a good long blow. Her tongue is good
FJ: Willing to do any position that you want
GFE: a bit hard for me to click cause her english level is 2/10 and iÂ’m not good in thai. She can speak korean. Can feel that she is trying very hard to make you comfortable. Thumbs up.

Started of with showering. She will assist to shower you clean. But toilet is a bit small. Then proceed to a good 3 min of BBBJ. Then proceed to 69 where is start to paint her. Then i proceed to finger her. When i insert my 2 finger, i think I accidentally scratch her, and she stop me. So proceed with FJ cowgirl. Then finish my first shot in missionary. Went to shower alone (she want to shower for me but i reject cause toilet too small). After that lie on bed and have some chicken and duck conversation using google translate. After that start 2nd round with cowgirl, then missionary, then finish with doggy.

Left 10 mins early. No using of phone from start till end, except when you reach and leaving. Before i left, she ask me to write a review her, so i decide to help her. To other bro have fun chionging bro, stay safe.

Sidenote: i realise if you want to avoid receptionist from the hotel ask you to check-in, put earpiece in your ear and act like you never hear anything and walk away.
Old 03-07-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Sprite from Fairies Finder today.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=887318

Booking is easy with Boss Fairies. Location can be reached from several MRT stations. I took a train there.

The last video on her page looks like her.

She offers to shower together. Did soapy rub and touching each other. Boobs is nice to touch. Gave a good blow. Kissing not allowed which is a disappointment.

Gave a head massage after first shot. After which, she proceed to hand job me.. Overall, Sprite is not bad.

She said she was a farmer back home. Not a city girl. Returning about 10 days later.

Will visit her again if she can kiss, If not, will try other ladies with Boss Fairies.
Old 03-07-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
zerox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for Eva
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=888064

OKT is fast in reply

Looks: 7/10- standard tanned thai color. Able to converse in English well.
Boobs: 7/10 Natural Bs
BBBJ: 8/10 Can suck for quite some time
Painting: 9/10 Loves to get painted and hair is trimmed. Moves her pussy during painting.
FJ: 9/10 Accommodating to various style without complain
Old 03-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gonebonkers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JAN - https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=885603

(Love Affair)

Booking: Okt was quick in response and friendly as usual.

Looks: 9/10 Super pretty. Just like photos but with thai tan.

BBBJ: 7/10 Hardworking. Im not a fan of it.

FJ: 9/10 Frenching while missionary. Super intense and GFE gaogao.

GFE: very flirty with me, like own gf.

RTF: Last day today!! (3rd July) MAI TU LIAO!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1