The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 19
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
US Stock Trading

I am not sure whether is it proper to create this thread under here or not... If not, will be appreciated if the bros can advice where should I post this thread.

Besides Health and Happiness, being a men, personally I feel that there are 3 elements that we are chasing in our life:

Wealth (Money), Women (Sex) and Status (Glory).

Out of this 3, wealth serves as the fundamental for the rest of two. In fact, without wealth, it will also directly affect your health and happiness.

When you got no money, how can you have the treatment when you are ill? How can you be happy when you have to worry about the children education fee?

For us is even worse, cheonging is one of the most expensive hobby in the world. Being a cheongster, our expenses are higher than other adults. A 4D3N trip to changping will cost about S$1200, and if you are going every month with the longer days of stay (just like me), that will cost you even more!

Simple word that explains all, No money no honey.

For me, one revenue income is coming from the stock. And I am doing the US options trading.

So far my return of investment is quite ok, but I consider myself as a junior in this area, and would like to hear more from the seniors here.

Hope we can take this space to share the strategies, exchange trading ideas, and more importantly, MAKE MORE $$$$$$$ so that we have better cheonging power!

How does this idea sound?
Old 11-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
McHotDog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcHotDog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: US Stock Trading

Bro, i need to learn from you mah!!!
i need money to cheong too.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
HoustonBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
I am not sure whether is it proper to create this thread under here or not... If not, will be appreciated if the bros can advice where should I post this thread.

Besides Health and Happiness, being a men, personally I feel that there are 3 elements that we are chasing in our life:

Wealth (Money), Women (Sex) and Status (Glory).

Out of this 3, wealth serves as the fundamental for the rest of two. In fact, without wealth, it will also directly affect your health and happiness.

When you got no money, how can you have the treatment when you are ill? How can you be happy when you have to worry about the children education fee?

For us is even worse, cheonging is one of the most expensive hobby in the world. Being a cheongster, our expenses are higher than other adults. A 4D3N trip to changping will cost about S$1200, and if you are going every month with the longer days of stay (just like me), that will cost you even more!

Simple word that explains all, No money no honey.

For me, one revenue income is coming from the stock. And I am doing the US options trading.

So far my return of investment is quite ok, but I consider myself as a junior in this area, and would like to hear more from the seniors here.

Hope we can take this space to share the strategies, exchange trading ideas, and more importantly, MAKE MORE $$$$$$$ so that we have better cheonging power!

IRobot (IRBT), they make robots for home and military. I've done months of research and really believe in this company. I have about 8000 shares of this stock. Pretty much about 75% of my portfolio is in this one basket.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=IRBT
Old 11-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by caristic View Post
IRobot (IRBT), they make robots for home and military. I've done months of research and really believe in this company. I have about 8000 shares of this stock. Pretty much about 75% of my portfolio is in this one basket.

Yo Bro, really appreciate your sharing. have a look on this counter, from the low of $13 in march to the current price of $19, i guess you must making a lot! Congrats and well done!

i would say this counter is currently technically strong, while DOW is heading south of 1%, it still up $0.11.

however, this counter is not my cup of coffee, i only trade those average volume above 1M.

anyway, nice to hear form you.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

As the start of the sharing, here is the recent trade that i have done:

BTO
2007/07/05 - 9:40:04 AM - KSS JUL 70 Put - KSSSN - option price $1.35.

STC
2007/07/09 - 10:38:27 AM - KSS JUL 70 Put - KSSSN - option price $1.75.

That generated 29.63% gross return.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

Tonight i am looking call option on BRCM and CAT... let see how they go...
Old 11-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it. You 're going to starts this tread. Best wishes.

Cheers
Old 11-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
I knew it. You 're going to starts this tread. Best wishes.

Cheers
Hahahaha... nowadays bro u know me very well ya...

as a new bird in trading, i hope i can learn more from the seniors here.

but i m not sure whether here is the right place for such discussion or not...
but as far as the big boss does not complain, i think we can carry on...
Old 11-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

sorry, i just saw the message from the big boss, this is not allow... so will stop posting.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

NO MONEY NO HONEY

Old 11-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 23
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Do not get carried away, with this.

Most traders (including the very best) only make money because of favourable market condtion.

Hence most equity traders including option traders trading equity link option has been doing very well lately.

But there is no magic here (option trading)...............
You want to discus more on a plane to CP? haha

Quote:
in this area, and would like to hear more from the seniors here.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 23
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Either you move it to another section or better still you move it to your sticky on top. That your thread.

Quote:
sorry, i just saw the message from the big boss, this is not allow... so will stop posting.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
HoustonBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yo Bro, really appreciate your sharing. have a look on this counter, from the low of $13 in march to the current price of $19, i guess you must making a lot! Congrats and well done!

i would say this counter is currently technically strong, while DOW is heading south of 1%, it still up $0.11.

however, this counter is not my cup of coffee, i only trade those average volume above 1M.

anyway, nice to hear form you.
On the surface it seems a bit risky since it's a tech stock with low earnings, but I really did my home work. The volume is low because 80% of the shares are held by institutions and insiders. With the remaining 20%, 2 million shares are being shorted that means a big short squeeze is coming soon as the stock heads higher and the short sellers won't be able to cover with so little real float out there.

Look at the after hour price:

Another quality company I've own before and look again into buying again is Anadarko Petroleum Corp. (APC) http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=apc, it's been researched that the value of their assets (gas reserves, oil reserves ,etc) are worth 2x more than the share value of the company. I bought in at $40 and sold it at $48, now I'm looking to buy in again but can't because I have most of my money tied down to IRBT.

My other long term hold is Seattle Genetics (SGEN), I bought at 5000 $4 about a year ago and sold 4000 at $10.50, but I still hold about 1000 because this company have potentials.

Hexel (HXL), bought at $15 and sold at $19, now it's at $23
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=HXL
Basically they make Aerospace quality carbon fiber and other synthetic materials. Look at the recent Airbus and Boeing orders, they have all the business they can handle for at least 10 years down the road. The big push to wind power (windmill blades), cars (BMW M3 roof), etc there's a high demand for this material and not that many major manufacturers. It takes years to build a plant and lot of know how to produce the quality they offer that's Aerospace grade.

I have lot more good ideas but no time to write.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1