The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthyPickle View Post
They confirm know something. Bring WL in also need time, come in still need to check body wait for at least few weeks to 2 months.

That stupid gym in the middle of the whorehouses... talk about making a statement.. some land developer really is got money don't give a shit want the whorehouses to give up the land.

..Or maybe is the other way round, some bright idea from whorehouse owners trying to get those expat ang moh to come "work out" and expose them to the "hidden paradise" of Singapore.

The presence of the gym is good bro. So then we have alibi about why we go to GL so often haha.

Last time i was struggling a lot to tell family members why i always needed to go out in the evenings to GL area. Last time the alibi is to "eat" but now "work out" oso
Old 24-05-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Guess still yummylicious like before
Cookie resembles ex FHM model gwendolyn. She is good... Once she is into you. She gives more...

But when we talk about petain. Nobody can beat fy and pat in service wise.
Old 24-05-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
healthy lifestyle maybe some WL also go there keep fit next time.
pre covid alot of the WL went to the Anytime Fitness after work also... daytime not shiok enough ..
Old 24-05-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Cookie resembles ex FHM model gwendolyn. She is good... Once she is into you. She gives more...

But when we talk about petain. Nobody can beat fy and pat in service wise.
cookie good during gl era...pertain I didn't visit her

but I guess not bad too
Old 25-05-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 7
mao007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Means ex L8H45 g1 messege me correct that she saw geylang job openings in various thai spa wl fl job groups
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb214 View Post
Just did a intelligence recce trip to Geylang L16, 18, 20 and WH today at around 2pm....

- Bad news as everyone knows is that everything still remains closed

- But there is certainly more activity like more cars parked in front of the houses and more houses under renovation

- I had the chance to peek into the renovation to see what they are renovating and to my delight it's still the fish tank layout with one counter in front and then some sofa at waiting area

- One of the shops even putting up new neon lights outside the shop. I did not have the chance to speak to any of the OKT or contractors though to get details..maybe will do so in my next recce trip.

- Well my take is the owners and OKT must know something else why would they be spending money to reno. I don't think it will open like real soon but definitely positive signs that there will be reopening in the pipeline.

Just my 2 cents and praying that our playground reopens with a bang soon!!!
Old 25-05-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Djblackz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao007 View Post
Means ex L8H45 g1 messege me correct that she saw geylang job openings in various thai spa wl fl job groups

Just curious as to why they would renovate the houses when it was already suitable for services back then unless they are transforming the space for something other than providing services in which case though, a renovation makes sense. In the same vein, I hope that Geylang can resume normal activities soon. The wait has been too long
Old 25-05-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djblackz View Post
Just curious as to why they would renovate the houses when it was already suitable for services back then unless they are transforming the space for something other than providing services in which case though, a renovation makes sense. In the same vein, I hope that Geylang can resume normal activities soon. The wait has been too long
can be superstitions "clear away the bad luck"

can be use to justify price hike

can be use to house less WL which i think is not likely

change of ownership

place run down

whorehouse owners need to earn back the money for their sports car park outside
Old 25-05-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
rb214 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrb214 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djblackz View Post
I think some of the house owners already wanted to renovate their house long ago...but the opportunity cost of stopping business for a few weeks is just too huge...now with "reopening" in the pipeline (assuming they have insider info from AV), it makes sense to reno now....just nice complete and reopen at same time...

It's obvious those house that are well renovated attract more customers..cos even if they don't have the girls, they can always T loan from other houses...but customer will like nice and clean environment...
Old 25-05-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe gov give support for renov upgrade
Old 25-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
cookie good during gl era...pertain I didn't visit her

but I guess not bad too
Almost 99% Malaysian WL offered Bluefin sashimi … 😁🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-05-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Sry bro, whats bluefin sashimi means??
Old 25-05-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
She hard nut to crack leh
Old 25-05-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodsetthee View Post
Sry bro, whats bluefin sashimi means??
Sashimi is raw food.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 25-05-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Djblackz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb214 View Post
I think some of the house owners already wanted to renovate their house long ago...but the opportunity cost of stopping business for a few weeks is just too huge...now with "reopening" in the pipeline (assuming they have insider info from AV), it makes sense to reno now....just nice complete and reopen at same time...

It's obvious those house that are well renovated attract more customers..cos even if they don't have the girls, they can always T loan from other houses...but customer will like nice and clean environment...
Gotcha, I agree that keeping the environment pristine is very important as it facilitates a better overall experience as well as peace of mind while carrying out the task at hand Bros, great insights!
Old 26-05-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3605 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you serious 99%? That's not true la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1