The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
I think all plans have to be careful reconsidered by the relevant government departments for the reopening of Geylang because of the outbreak of monkeypox in other parts of the world. Especially the government doctors in the CDC (S'pore). Monkeypox is now present in twelve non-endemic countries. Monkeypox is spread by close contact and sex. It's strongly suspected to have been spread during a Pride march recently. Sorry to be the bearer of ill tidings.
sigh.. those irresponsible people putting the world at risk again..
Old 24-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Bro Unfit is correct,

*the news say China is now trying to hit zero covid status, and no inbound and outbound travel allowed for PRC
*the air ticket from China is damnn expensive.
*maybe we get to have delicious ones from Thailand and Vietnam first, long awaited

if really can open, with Thai and Viet, better than nothing. Hope GL can open soon.
Wah than those online forum tiong FL tan tio. I saw some of them precovid in MW till now still here. Thats more than 2 and half years liao. All stuck here white card extend till forever. I think if GL open , might see AV throw them over to the previous PRC chicken coop, maybe still can get Yi Tiao Long.
Old 24-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro Cawk. Monkeypox is mild for all humans. Rest easy. As long as it doesn't mutate. All viruses might mutate.
Old 24-05-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
they want go back china or not?
Go back? They go back bo market, all those really good one stay in Tiongland cause money better. Come here one all the lao chee bye or farmer girl then the chiongsters all carrot head. Buy chilli crab and durians eat better than average people here. Then those tiongbu in tiongland no one want. Come here kanna pamper like goddess, the attitude now is pussy inside got diamonds.

Good food, good fuck, good money and good life!

Last edited by GirthyPickle; 24-05-2022 at 12:43 PM. Reason: typo
Old 24-05-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

MAN VISITS GEYLANG AFTER 20 YEARS & FOUND “CHICKEN” WHO TOOK HIS FIRST TIME

Wonder who is this lady.
Old 24-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
For me it's COOKIE. Not sure how many of you guys remember her
Old 24-05-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Wonder who is this lady.
Skill future retraining into OL

Pandemic did make many switch profession
Old 24-05-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Knew her in 2005
Old 24-05-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She always try ways to outshine Miki aka Twins in PT.
Old 24-05-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Skill future retraining into OL

Pandemic did make many switch profession
Dada still shining in the trade.
Old 24-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Knew her in 2005
I wonder how she looks like now in 2022
Old 24-05-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Dada still shining in the trade.
Yummylicious ipoh horfun
Old 24-05-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I wonder how she looks like now in 2022
Guess still yummylicious like before
Old 24-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
rb214 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrb214 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb214 View Post
ya..it will just encourage those unlicensed FL or ML or ktv hostess to treat us like carrot head...I also feel safer in GL because the girls there need to go for all kinds of health checks regularly....those ktv and FL ones really higher risk...
Just did a intelligence recce trip to Geylang L16, 18, 20 and WH today at around 2pm....

- Bad news as everyone knows is that everything still remains closed

- But there is certainly more activity like more cars parked in front of the houses and more houses under renovation

- I had the chance to peek into the renovation to see what they are renovating and to my delight it's still the fish tank layout with one counter in front and then some sofa at waiting area

- One of the shops even putting up new neon lights outside the shop. I did not have the chance to speak to any of the OKT or contractors though to get details..maybe will do so in my next recce trip.

- Well my take is the owners and OKT must know something else why would they be spending money to reno. I don't think it will open like real soon but definitely positive signs that there will be reopening in the pipeline.

Just my 2 cents and praying that our playground reopens with a bang soon!!!
Old 24-05-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb214 View Post
Just did a intelligence recce trip to Geylang L16, 18, 20 and WH today at around 2pm....

- Bad news as everyone knows is that everything still remains closed

- But there is certainly more activity like more cars parked in front of the houses and more houses under renovation

- I had the chance to peek into the renovation to see what they are renovating and to my delight it's still the fish tank layout with one counter in front and then some sofa at waiting area

- One of the shops even putting up new neon lights outside the shop. I did not have the chance to speak to any of the OKT or contractors though to get details..maybe will do so in my next recce trip.

- Well my take is the owners and OKT must know something else why would they be spending money to reno. I don't think it will open like real soon but definitely positive signs that there will be reopening in the pipeline.

Just my 2 cents and praying that our playground reopens with a bang soon!!!
They confirm know something. Bring WL in also need time, come in still need to check body wait for at least few weeks to 2 months.

That stupid gym in the middle of the whorehouses... talk about making a statement.. some land developer really is got money don't give a shit want the whorehouses to give up the land.

..Or maybe is the other way round, some bright idea from whorehouse owners trying to get those expat ang moh to come "work out" and expose them to the "hidden paradise" of Singapore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1