The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
hmm no recent review of baby? she looks pretty in pics but have nv booked her! any one has any feedback her pictures does not look heavily photoshop

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/baby-massage/
There are quite a few Positive reviews written by different bros on Baby quite awhile back. Just need to activate “search” function in the forum and you will be greeted with the good MRs.

Thanks to bro ilovehebe’s timely reminder of Baby’s high GFE so visited her at her new place. Been busy exploring other MLs with so many bros sharing good reviews that I need to be reminded of the high GFE that Baby always give at every session even though I’m no regular.

Will summaries what is usually written with my own experience.

Looks 90% like photos
Sexy lingeries and silky undies / oversized Shirt with nothing beneath *Nose Bleeding*
Au naturale B Cups (.)(.)
High GFE *highlight for me* she still wipe me dry after bath and offer water before leaving with lots of hugs
New place Convenient for drivers with parking lots below and around the location
Can walk from nearest mrt maybe 8minutes
Fresh smelling towels
As shared by bros considered SYL sweet young lady

Won’t bet on my kukubird nor soompah my life as I still need them (LOL!) but with quite a few good reviews written by reputable bros definitely worth a visit.

Do share MRs because sharing is caring.
Old 18-05-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
If no chop not promising. Hoping to see more review for this Bi Er, so my FR can be more promising. FHAG.
Given the high stakes put up by bro AwesomeGuy, I fast hand fast leg made a booking on the same day.

Location is not ideal (in hotel) but super convenient for foot soldiers and just minutes from mrt. No checks nor questions from the hotel staff, just walk in calmly and take the lift up. (Do note the hotel entrance closes at 9pm and will need to alert the staff to open the door if you are arriving after this timing. Leaving is OK as the unlock button is located on the left of the glass door)

Room size is still decent with fresh towels (she brought them herself and will need to spend upto 2 hours daily at the laundrymat to get them cleaned)

She was dressed in those blue top 民初school uniform with black see thru skirt. Not syt. Probably late 20s but still a looker. Definitely wouldn't reject.

Boobs are huge! All natural, at least D/E cup level, not sagging yet. Back massage was decent and covers from top to bottom. got strength and will tease your little brother on and off.

Sensual was good and she knows how to maximise her hugh assets and do boob massage all over the back, even put your legs (all 3) in-between. Turn around, short kisses all over (no passionate French though) and continue to attack with her massive assets and when it reaches the face, its feeding time.

HJ was slow and skillfully executed alternating between one hand and both hands.

A very friendly and chatty person with no commercial feel.

Will definitely RTM (hopefully at a better location)

(Thanks bro AwesomeGuy for his recommendation but I no power to up you yet.)
Old 18-05-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BabyBoy22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/meimei-massage/

To all bro out here booking massage from ML Mei Mei please be aware that she will likely switch you to another ML when you reach without informing you that , was quite disappointing when I visited her , although I know she is a FL at $220 so when I Guess definitely she will take those visiting her for $220 and then the $120 massage with HJ one she will ask her friend to take over to served without informing. This is not quite acceptable

I should have rejected the switch girl which i think most likely is her friend, Reason that I didn’t is because I have already made my way down there so just enjoy what I have and leave when finish.

Definitely not a satisfied experience
Old 18-05-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
There are quite a few Positive reviews written by different bros on Baby quite awhile back. Just need to activate “search” function in the forum and you will be greeted with the good MRs.

Thanks to bro ilovehebe’s timely reminder of Baby’s high GFE so visited her at her new place. Been busy exploring other MLs with so many bros sharing good reviews that I need to be reminded of the high GFE that Baby always give at every session even though I’m no regular.

Will summaries what is usually written with my own experience.

Looks 90% like photos
Sexy lingeries and silky undies / oversized Shirt with nothing beneath *Nose Bleeding*
Au naturale B Cups (.)(.)
High GFE *highlight for me* she still wipe me dry after bath and offer water before leaving with lots of hugs
New place Convenient for drivers with parking lots below and around the location
Can walk from nearest mrt maybe 8minutes
Fresh smelling towels
As shared by bros considered SYL sweet young lady

Won’t bet on my kukubird nor soompah my life as I still need them (LOL!) but with quite a few good reviews written by reputable bros definitely worth a visit.

Do share MRs because sharing is caring.
Just visited Baby too. New place is good. Can eat good food after the visit.
Many brudders have shared their MRs, so will not repeat. RTM? Yes of course!

Last edited by hayashi72; 18-05-2022 at 07:52 PM.
Old 18-05-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Anyone visited arissa recently? Is she still a vanilla? Missed her professional massage.
*RAISE HAND*
I still go visit her as my regular professional massage

She really help me to ease my pain.

Her massage skills is 110% effort. PROFESSIONAL.

U can imagine putting hot stone at the back. Which I go so many ML only she do this.

And although is vanilla services, her service of standard is similar for 5 star spas.

Every time I go there the time pass sibei fast.

And this one the setback is very hard to book!

Must book one-two days in advance.
Old 18-05-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Su xiao SLG

Location 8/10 (Huge house)
Parking 7/10 very limited. Have to park fair
Looks 8/10
Skin 10/10
Boobs 8/10 very beautifully shape n natural
Massage Erm....
Rtb very likely

Very dsicreet location but very limited public parking nearby. Can park within apartment but limited visitor lots. Like the part when she held on to my cock and lead me to the bathroom. Room was big and has cctv aiming at the apartment gate (Good). Massage is not available, press press touch touch for 5mins and keep pressing hp replying customers. It ok for me still. No pressing hp while bbbj. Skillful and good. Face looks late 30s but skin is good and smooth. Over all experience was good thou abit expensive
Old 18-05-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Agree Arissa still vanilla. But her massage is so good that I visited her regularly.

Usually times flies very fast when go to her to massage. Very relaxing and the environment and massage are high standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
*RAISE HAND*
I still go visit her as my regular professional massage

She really help me to ease my pain.

Her massage skills is 110% effort. PROFESSIONAL.

U can imagine putting hot stone at the back. Which I go so many ML only she do this.

And although is vanilla services, her service of standard is similar for 5 star spas.

Every time I go there the time pass sibei fast.

And this one the setback is very hard to book!

Must book one-two days in advance.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Who is her switch-friend? Same location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBoy22 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/meimei-massage/

To all bro out here booking massage from ML Mei Mei please be aware that she will likely switch you to another ML when you reach without informing you that , was quite disappointing when I visited her , although I know she is a FL at $220 so when I Guess definitely she will take those visiting her for $220 and then the $120 massage with HJ one she will ask her friend to take over to served without informing. This is not quite acceptable

I should have rejected the switch girl which i think most likely is her friend, Reason that I didn’t is because I have already made my way down there so just enjoy what I have and leave when finish.

Definitely not a satisfied experience
Old 18-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlLooker91 View Post
Hi bros,

Anyone tried sm service from her?
https://sgbeautycastle-12.com/lily-massage-hj-bj-sm/

If not a landmine I'll try it Monday and write fr here
How was your session bro? Pls share
Old 18-05-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BabyBoy22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Who is her switch-friend? Same location?
Switch friend is Xiao Liu and yes is the same location cause I think the real mei mei is just next door only
Old 18-05-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

- deleted post -

Last edited by bondage; 19-05-2022 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Ranting on unlisted ML JC with old names on SGBC n SLG deleted. Powerful zap from dunno who. PM me if you need to.
Old 18-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-jiu-massage/

Not SYT for sure but the sensual she gave is just as good!

What I like - her looks, her smile, her boobs, her slim and curvy body, and her massage, her sensual service to turn you on
What I don’t like - the location for food soldiers like me can be sweaty

Waiting to try bi er next ….
Old 18-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 0
iwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of light

Was trying to book cc.
From the FR seems it will be a quickie session. But don't mind also coz sometime don't have too much time also.
Was excited when know she move to Chinatown as it's not far from me. Perfect for a short break.
But apparently she move quite often... Balestier => Chinatown => Geylang => now don't know where. Miss a few time as didn't expect location changes.

Anyway still looking for Chinatown area but preferable not PPC. Any bros can recommend?
Old 18-05-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBoy22 View Post
Switch friend is Xiao Liu and yes is the same location cause I think the real mei mei is just next door only
Is a serviced apartment at Novena right? Haha can go see my previous review on xiao liu.
Old 18-05-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited last dec, age 40+, can skip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1