The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/angel-mass...angel-massage/

tried Angel a few days ago.
i personally find her quite slim leh. not sure why some feel that she looks like a mini hippo.

looks wise i feel she is pretty, quite close to pic
body, to me slim, nice b to c size boobs. nice to handle and suckle on
massage wasnt her strong point, more sensual type
sensual quite good
roaming signal was good.
we ended with 69 HJ.
take note that there is no parking spaces near her place.

rtm : will be in my list

did you read the wrong FR on other Angel (if any)? Her bod may not be as toned compared to 2019 but definitely still sexy AF. 😍
Old 18-01-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
i want to go find sally she seldom post wechat liao
I still talk to MoMo on and off.

She also seldom post.

Sometimes we need to move on.
Old 18-01-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
I still talk to MoMo on and off.

She also seldom post.

Sometimes we need to move on.
She got a few WC accounts...

Zara
Old 18-01-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor125 View Post
Manly face? I don't think so at all. I would rate her much higher.
Smooth like photo, you see photo meitu smooth you think is exactly like that?
LOL bro. Relax la. You her pimp or regular ah? To each of his own. Obviously when i say not smooth, it is relatively really not smooth compared to others.
Old 18-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Apple

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-apple/

Had a great session with her. Can understand why some ppl kenna KC by her. Very confident and smart girl. Know how to tease, GFE very strong. Very easy to talk to as well, just felt natural and positive when interacting with her, unlike some other ML, complain about their work etc..

Looks: 8.5/10 - Look quite similar to photos except abit meatier. IMO look like meaty Gem.
Body: 8/10 - Very smooth skin and huggable body cause a bit meaty. I am not an ass guy but her ass is super nice to grab really.
Boobs: 7/10 - Decent B size but don't allow sucking too.
Massage: 6.5/10 - Not to the extent of piano but not so good as well. Plus pt is she will tease you every now and then during the massage.
GFE: 9/10. One of the strongest and felt natural.

Not a time watcher. Finishes the hour.

RTM: YES. Kept in my list. Hopefully she dont explode into ang pai too fast.
Old 18-01-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
FR on Apple

Had a great session with her. Can understand why some ppl kenna KC by her. Very confident and smart girl. Know how to tease, GFE very strong. Very easy to talk to as well, just felt natural and positive when interacting with her, unlike some other ML, complain about their work etc..

Looks: 8.5/10 - Look quite similar to photos except abit meatier. IMO look like meaty Gem.
Body: 8/10 - Very smooth skin and huggable body cause a bit meaty. I am not an ass guy but her ass is super nice to grab really.
Massage: 6.5/10 - Not to the extent of piano but not so good as well. Plus pt is she will tease you every now and then during the massage.

Honest opinion, she's just plain , still good to add 1 more supporter thou.
Old 18-01-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Interesting u mention chionging local scene during Covid and JS gang. U chiong only during Covid and u know the gang? The gang was way earlier before Covid and since then the scene has been pretty bad on the whole.
Nope I was late into the scene as compared to many old bird here
JS gang has been in our local scene for quite some time but I was busy with overseas one and GL was my fast food if I want some local delight
Old 18-01-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
LOL bro. Relax la. You her pimp or regular ah? To each of his own. Obviously when i say not smooth, it is relatively really not smooth compared to others.
I would also say that she is definitely over 35yo like many of them are.
Old 18-01-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
FR on Apple

Errr Bro she been here for about 6 mths already...
If ang pai she will have been ang pai eons already.

Tried her before...so so only lah
Old 19-01-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Errr Bro she been here for about 6 mths already...
If ang pai she will have been ang pai eons already.

Tried her before...so so only lah
Give chance, thou obvious, need some forum advertising when biz are bad ma. Topkek.
Old 19-01-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
covid192019 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
I would also say that she is definitely over 35yo like many of them are.

she was 35++ and have tummy only very hard working on nuru .
Old 19-01-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
i only heard omm provide such, haven heard or seen any..

though i didnt manage to experience it sadly

Bro, not many ppl can experience it.
Personally, I have tried OMM twice. Both time she failed to make me experience it leh.
Old 19-01-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I actually agree on your comments that Xue Er looks are manly and her face complexion is not the best. But her body is silky smooth flawless at least. Her services still one of the most comprehensive around too. Credit to you to give honest opinion to help others decide. Her man made boobs not very well done too so those who has not tried her should also take note. Facts are facts and we are all paying customers, should welcome frank opinions to make our decision making easier.
Old 19-01-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

did you read the wrong FR on other Angel (if any)? Her bod may not be as toned compared to 2019 but definitely still sexy AF. 😍
I also say. Perhaps not as toned but damnnnnnn ... still a drooling hot bod. I always bum watch her as she walks to the toilet to clean up after first shot. I'll get hard again for my second. Lol.  She still easily beats 90% of the MLs today.

Dunno how that one guy can even compare her to said animal. Then the rest of the MLs ? All Honey Boos Boos ah? Heheh
Old 19-01-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Bro, not many ppl can experience it.
Personally, I have tried OMM twice. Both time she failed to make me experience it leh.
I visited OMM twice also, one time succeed, one time failed, but the squirting part kind of weird hahaha…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1